Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Carlos Condit Says He Wants to Make UFC Return in December or January

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,759-1,977
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
It appears that “The Natural Born Killer” hasn’t ridden off into the sunset just yet.

On Tuesday, Carlos Condit took to Twitter to ask UFC matchmaker Sean Shelby for a bout in either December or January. The Jackson-Wink MMA product hasn’t competed since UFC on Fox 21 in August 2016, when he was submitted in the opening round by Demian Maia.

Link

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #1   9/20/17 12:18:27AM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,805-3,180
Chips:
Good, while the wars seemed to have sapped him of his potential for a moment I hope he comes back refreshed and in form.

Post #2   9/20/17 12:58:09AM   

Dberntson

In Full Mount

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,664-1,025
Camp: Burlingtonians Only
Chips:
Good to hear. One of my favorite fighters. The Natural Born Killer always brought it.

Post #3   9/20/17 8:37:49AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,707-1,000
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
absolutely no easy fights for him.

If Matt Brown beats Diego then i'd like to see Condit vs Brown, they were scheduled to fight a while ago i think but someone got pulled for an injury

Post #4   9/20/17 8:51:36AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Funny i was just FB'ing Jinh Yu Frey Sept. 13th about her current situation about there's no 105 champ at Invicta right now and I know Condit has been to Doug and Jinh's gym and I was like tell Condit be needs to come back and fight.

Hopefully they give him a somewhat of a tuneup fight. But after that Wonderboy or Masvidal would have my full attention. Give him Perry or Jouban someone in that area. No need in him fighting the top echelon right off the bat.

Post #5   9/20/17 6:48:57PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

Funny i was just FB'ing Jinh Yu Frey Sept. 13th about her current situation about there's no 105 champ at Invicta right now and I know Condit has been to Doug and Jinh's gym and I was like tell Condit be needs to come back and fight.

Hopefully they give him a somewhat of a tuneup fight. But after that Wonderboy or Masvidal would have my full attention. Give him Perry or Jouban someone in that area. No need in him fighting the top echelon right off the bat.

you guys heard it here first...JLS was the catalyst for Condit's comeback

Post #6   9/20/17 7:32:41PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

i think Perry and Jouban would both be handfuls themselves

Post #7   9/20/17 7:33:27PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,805-3,180
Chips:
Ofor those 2 I'd prefer Alan J.

Post #8   9/21/17 12:40:02AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

Hey now maybe i did make Condit have a change in heart?

No i just thought it was a bit ironic that i just was having a convo with Doug and Jinh Frey about this.

Just for giggles they want a fight with Jinh vs Seo Ham (former UFC vet). Our conversation started off with a post that now technically had Jinh the #1 ranked Atomweight now that Hamasaki moved up to 115lbs. I threw out the idea of Julia Jones (5-0) or Tessa Simpson challenging Jinh for the Title. They want tougher competition and stated some valid points. So unless there's a Jinh vs Hamasaki rematch then we might see Seo Ham fight her for the belt. Women's Atomweight doesnt get that much attention though so i probably lost most of you.lol I've been a Jinh fan for 4yrs and i follow that division pretty closely.

Post #9   9/21/17 5:03:46AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

No i just thought it was a bit ironic that i just was having a convo with Doug and Jinh Frey about this.

Just for giggles they want a fight with Jinh vs Seo Ham (former UFC vet). Our conversation started off with a post that now technically had Jinh the #1 ranked Atomweight now that Hamasaki moved up to 115lbs. I threw out the idea of Julia Jones (5-0) or Tessa Simpson challenging Jinh for the Title. They want tougher competition and stated some valid points. So unless there's a Jinh vs Hamasaki rematch then we might see Seo Ham fight her for the belt. Women's Atomweight doesnt get that much attention though so i probably lost most of you.lol I've been a Jinh fan for 4yrs and i follow that division pretty closely.

i just looked her up

i can see why you are a fan of her haha

Post #10   9/21/17 6:44:54AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

i just looked her up

i can see why you are a fan of her haha

Yeah the PGers that are closest to me have always known Poirier, Edgar, JDS, Tate, Cruickshank and Jinh have always been my favorites. It was actually her KO of Darla Harris g that gathered my attention. Look it up. Besides she looks amazing, especially when she's between fights and has a little weight on her. But since she was 2-0 I've watched all her fights and she's honestly one of the most dedicated, hard workers in the game. She rolls with Emily Ducote and she just recently had a sparring session with the 132lbs #1 striker. Her body has completely changed she's insanely ripped now.

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #11   9/21/17 8:21:00AM   

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,328-811
Chips:
What about Santiago Ponzinibbio? Him vs. Condit would be an entertaining fight, imo.

Post #12   9/21/17 4:28:42PM   

TerrorofsesameST

Standup Guy

TerrorofsesameST Avatar

Career:1,691-1,101
Chips:
Match him up with a striker, every time he fights a grappler he gets wrestle fucked the whole time, lol.

Post #13   9/21/17 9:17:54PM   

Ninja_Nicoya

MMA Regular

Career:26-30
Chips:
Glad he's decided to come back.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #14   9/21/17 10:02:28PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

What about Santiago Ponzinibbio? Him vs. Condit would be an entertaining fight, imo.

I'm down forv thatv fight Ponz is tough.

Post #15   9/22/17 1:53:40AM