Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Daniel Cormier reinstated as UFC light heavyweight champion

Print  
Posted By Message

Five-Alive

“Water is wet, fire burns"

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,373-838
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Daniel Cormier is back to being the UFC light heavyweight champion.

Cormier said Wednesday on UFC Tonight that he spoke with UFC president Dana White earlier in the day and White told him he is the titleholder again. UFC spokesperson Lenee Breckenridge confirmed with MMA Fighting on Wednesday night that Cormier has been reinstated as champ.

Link

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   9/13/17 8:29:33PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,741-1,015
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Jon Jones has ruined the LHW division for the next 5 years at least. It used to be one of my favourite weights to watch but now Jones has pissed all over it. I've been a fan of his since the 1st time i saw him and knew he would be something special. How many chances does the guy get for this PEDS shit though ? I think finally he has lost the people's trust and there is no coming back from it.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   9/13/17 10:17:58PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,839-2,014
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
DC paperchamp at best

Jones owns DC

Post #3   9/14/17 2:51:00AM