Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 215 bonuses: Rafael dos Anjos, Henry Cejudo recognized for dominant victories

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,706-1,947
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
On a night with no shortage of finishes, it was a pair of title contenders that picked up Performance of the Night bonuses.

Rafael dos Anjos and Henry Cejudo earned an extra $50,000 for their respective finishes of Neil Magny and Wilson Reis, while veterans Jeremy Stephens and Gilbert Melendez were also rewarded for a Fight of the Night performance at UFC 215 on Saturday at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   9/10/17 3:02:18AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,706-1,947
Chips:
Surprised Stephens and Melendez won FOTN.

I expected a better fight and considering the scores that's not your typical FOTN.

Post #2   9/10/17 3:04:48AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,869-1,137
Chips:
I have a personal rule: if you snap/dislocate someones arm, you win the potn bonus.

Awesome fights all around. seemed like the refs were out to lunch again, I've never seen two of them before so it doesn't surprise me. Super impressed with cejudo, he beat the shit out of reis

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   9/10/17 12:28:59PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,057-2,895
Chips:
No issues with these

Although I do think it should have probably been 4 POTNS with Sara Moras and Alex White getting them as well. They probably gave the FOTN as a bit of a bonus to Gil for toughing it out for 15 minutes. He could have easily lost by injury a couple of minutes into the fight and the crowd would have been very disappointed. I can live with those two getting the FOTN.

Moras and White definitely deserved a little something behind the scenes though. That armbar was solid and White's destruction of Clarke during that 2nd round was amazing to watch.

Post #4   9/10/17 12:54:27PM