Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

New additions to Playgrounds History list

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
Posted By Message

bayzel22

Learning to Sprawl

bayzel22 Avatar

Career:4,548-2,832
Camp: The Elite 4 Horseman
Chips:
I would love to see the all time casual stats be added and gain its own list but I would also love to see people be credited with accolades and receive back credited accolades with the casual league. I know I would personally pick up 6 new accolades. 3 first place casual cards and 3 top 10 season finishes. Would also like for people to be able to have the option of breaking down all the all time history lists with an all time, last 6 months, last year and last 2 year options. I have been a member for 9 years this month and although I am top 25 all time in the secondary league I have no way of being able to break the top 100 Main league points and wins list unless other older members quit which is absolutely not what i would like to see. So if a 9 year member can't break through no one who's signed up in the last 5 ever will. This way people will have the option to see who has been not only the best ever but be able to see who is kicking ass over the last 6,12 and 24 months. Would be a nice touch. I know I am personally going to start spreading the word via mouth and on the net to help our numbers get back up. Would love to see a solid 5k members again. Are people really that scared to really show their knowledge? I've used this place as my written in stone I know more about mma than my friends for the last 9 years just like everysport I have no real life friends who can hang in my sporting universe.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   9/8/17 9:00:09AM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:3,885-2,078
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Casual doesn't need any accolades, it's bad enough Secondary gets them with less than 50 people playing. What needs to happen is moving UFC Fight Nights to Secondary to get rid of some of the events people really don't care about

Post #2   9/8/17 11:45:33AM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by bayzel22

I would love to see the all time casual stats be added and gain its own list but I would also love to see people be credited with accolades and receive back credited accolades with the casual league. I know I would personally pick up 6 new accolades. 3 first place casual cards and 3 top 10 season finishes. Would also like for people to be able to have the option of breaking down all the all time history lists with an all time, last 6 months, last year and last 2 year options. I have been a member for 9 years this month and although I am top 25 all time in the secondary league I have no way of being able to break the top 100 Main league points and wins list unless other older members quit which is absolutely not what i would like to see. So if a 9 year member can't break through no one who's signed up in the last 5 ever will. This way people will have the option to see who has been not only the best ever but be able to see who is kicking ass over the last 6,12 and 24 months. Would be a nice touch. I know I am personally going to start spreading the word via mouth and on the net to help our numbers get back up. Would love to see a solid 5k members again. Are people really that scared to really show their knowledge? I've used this place as my written in stone I know more about mma than my friends for the last 9 years just like everysport I have no real life friends who can hang in my sporting universe.

We already know who the best ever is

Post #3   9/8/17 11:49:39AM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Casual doesn't need any accolades, it's bad enough Secondary gets them with less than 50 people playing. What needs to happen is moving UFC Fight Nights to Secondary to get rid of some of the events people really don't care about

I think there is a far greater chance that the Secondary league would be shut down completely before any UFC cards would be moved to the BotR.

That Idea has been proposed and shot down multiple times.

Post #4   9/8/17 3:07:33PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:150-99
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
So if you're on a team/fightcamp,is that only for UFC fights? And if so then you can do the Best of the rest/L2 on your own? and can you do say the casual league on your own apart from being on a team? even if your on one? and do you get fantasy money for each?
I see a new season is about to start and if I don't get in a fightcamp can I still get fantasy money to bet?

Post #5   9/14/17 5:30:03PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by AndyWarho

So if you're on a team/fightcamp,is that only for UFC fights? And if so then you can do the Best of the rest/L2 on your own? and can you do say the casual league on your own apart from being on a team? even if your on one? and do you get fantasy money for each?
I see a new season is about to start and if I don't get in a fightcamp can I still get fantasy money to bet?

Everyone can participate in All 3 (UFC, Casual, L2) regardless if you are off on your own or in a Fight Camp, but Fight Camps are only ranked on the UFC fights.

Money is reset at $1,000 to start each season for UFC, L2 - No money in casuals (besides chips from the fantasy pools of which nobody gives a shit about)

Yes everyone's account is reset to $1,000 to begin each season regardless if you are in a Fight Camp or not

Post #6   9/14/17 6:09:58PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:150-99
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Thanks for answering my questions Shawn.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #7   9/14/17 6:22:52PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,155-2,967
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Shawn, you're what? 40? It's time to grow up a little. You don't participate in L2 so why are you concerning yourself with the badges? Why does that mean anything at all to you?

Discrediting what JLS does on the site just says you're talking out of your ass again.

It doesn't concern you so move along. This isn't going to turn into a Shawn baiting people into arguing with them thread. We've had enough of those over the yea

Last edited 9/16/17 1:31AM server time by JLS
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #8   9/15/17 7:50:23PM