Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Georges St. Pierre Signs Bout Agreement To Fight Michael Bisping At UFC127

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:3,724-2,276
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The former welterweight titlist has not competed since taking a split decision against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 in November 2013. His return against Bisping was initially announced in March, but injury issues for both fighters nixed the promotion’s targeted summer date. The bout appeared to be off the table, and UFC President Dana White revealed that GSP would instead challenge for welterweight gold upon his return. However, White elected to revisit the booking following what he perceived to be a subpar performance by reigning 170-pound king Tyron Woodley in a victory over Demian Maia at UFC 214.

Article

Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   8/10/17 2:57:45PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,068-1,431
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
This is a winnable fight for Bisping. Exactly what he needs to cement his legacy as one of the GOAT comeback careers. I don't like the guy but I have to respect what he has done in the sport. My favorite memory of Bisping was his KO from Dan. All time.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   8/11/17 2:51:03PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,784-3,173
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
If Bisping wins this I will just die laughing! Bisping is a polarizing figure...he has no gray areas really, it's a love hate relationship with the fans.

Post #3   8/12/17 2:23:02PM