Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Unhappy with ‘monkeys’ comment, Floyd Mayweather said fight with Conor McGregor is ‘for all the blacks around the world’

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:4,822-2,660
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The uncomfortable topic of race came up quickly on the MayMac World Tour last month.

Conor McGregor drew criticism on the first stop in Los Angeles after he told Floyd Mayweather to dance for him, referring to the African American boxing star as “boy.” McGregor used similar language a day later in Toronto and then in New York, on the third stop of the tour, it boiled over.

Full Story

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #1   8/9/17 12:42:06AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,737-1,971
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
So this is a racial fight sort to speak. If you're white and want McGregor to win then you're racist but it's not racist for Mayweather "To do this for his black people".

I'm not even interested in the fight. But. I hope McTapper wins somehow someway and disappears.

Both those dudes are phony.

Post #2   8/9/17 4:11:52AM   

TheCatFather

In Full Mount

TheCatFather Avatar

Career:3,177-2,200
Camp: BedlamMMA
Chips:
This is crap, its not racist and he hasn't taken anything said to heart, they just found out that ticket sales where not going as planned and they haven't sold out yet so they're pulling out all cards to see if they can fill the arena. A bunch of the fighters pay day comes from ticket sales and PPV. Conor is going to come out next with another card to play, its all part of the hype game.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   8/9/17 1:31:24PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,087-2,917
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Floyd's a hypocritical douche. He's just reaching for some support here because the McGregor fans heavily outweigh the Mayweather fans. I'm personally really looking forward to this all being over with so I don't have to hear about this crap matchup all day long no matter where I go on the internet...

Post #4   8/9/17 3:32:28PM