Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Cortney Casey: Texas doping case ‘tarnished’ my reputation, career accolades for nothing

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,568-1,807
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Cortney Casey is still holding out hope that the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) lifts sanctions from a controversial doping case that started last month. But she knows damage — to her character and career reputation — have already been done, and those are going to be more difficult to wipe away.

“You know how it is in the media,” Casey told MMA Fighting. “One to two days and it's forgot about. I’m already a cheater. I’ve already, in their eyes, tested positive for steroids. I didn’t test positive for anything.”

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   6/28/17 4:13:00PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:6,006-3,984
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
No it didnt...everyone who pays attention knows the Commission in Texas is as trustworthy as CNN.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   6/28/17 10:48:35PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,568-1,807
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

No it didnt...everyone who pays attention knows the Commission in Texas is as trustworthy as CNN.

She lives on a small Hawaiian island. She alleged people were coming up in public and giving their distrust in her, "you let the island down" and in class other people refused to spar or roll with her, gave her the cold shoulder and blackballed her in some cases.

Post #3   6/29/17 1:16:35AM