Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor odds released for fight, PPV sales

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:4,827-2,664
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The so-called “fight of the century” between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather is also going to be one of the most bet on sporting events of the year.

The fight, which takes place on Aug. 26 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, is captivating for gamblers given the odd nature of the set-up. Mayweather is 49-0 as a boxer, while McGregor is making his professional boxing debut — yet because of his dominance in the UFC bettors are jumping on him as an +400 underdog.

Full Story

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   6/17/17 2:12:47PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:1,795-1,170
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Disrespectful to guys like canelo.....

Mcgregor is great at selling himself but this is kinda crazy especially when this was just released.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/16/15815654/boxer-posts-conor-mcgregor-sparring-video-im-no-floyd-mayweather-but-i-landed-at-will-mma-ufc-boxing

Post #2   6/18/17 12:19:11PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,805-3,180
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The circus is in town...don't be self righteous and act like your not going to watch man. I don't find it disrespectful because all boxing enthusiasts know it's a gimmick fight and that there will simply be another asterisk on Mayweather's career....50-0 should have gone to a better person but there is nothing to do about it. I just watched the Ward-Kovalev fight and they were talking about it as soon as the fight was over, the damn fight is going to sell and we are going to watch it too. I will have the faintest hope that McGregor lands the perfect shot but I know already that the fight is going to be primarily one sided. Fuck it man...it's the way of sports fighting under the Conor Effect.

Post #3   6/18/17 1:29:42PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:1,795-1,170
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Oh I'm watching lol

Just saying he should be a much bigger underdog considering actual credentialed boxers were bigger underdogs........I'm very well aware its to help sell the fight.

Its

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   6/18/17 3:36:54PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:5,039-3,041
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

The circus is in town...don't be self righteous and act like your not going to watch man. I don't find it disrespectful because all boxing enthusiasts know it's a gimmick fight and that there will simply be another asterisk on Mayweather's career....50-0 should have gone to a better person but there is nothing to do about it. I just watched the Ward-Kovalev fight and they were talking about it as soon as the fight was over, the damn fight is going to sell and we are going to watch it too. I will have the faintest hope that McGregor lands the perfect shot but I know already that the fight is going to be primarily one sided. Fuck it man...it's the way of sports fighting under the Conor Effect.

If he lands the perfect shot, then you can really kiss his ass goodbye. The best shot at getting him back in an Octagon is to have him suffer such a devastating defeat that he feels obligated to come back in and give people a different final memory of him fighting. He won't be able to plead his way into a rematch like he did with Nate Diaz

Post #5   6/19/17 8:17:15AM