Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bellator 179 / Titan FC 44 / LFA 12 / ACB 61 / Invicta FC 23 Results & Discussion

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,839-2,014
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Bellator 179
Rory MacDonald defeats Paul Daley via Submission - Round 2 <Video>
Linton Vassell defeats Liam McGeary via Submission - Round 3 <Video>
Cheick Kongo defeats Augusto Sakai via Split Decision <Video>

M1 Challenge
Viktor Nemkov defeats Ronny Markes via Submission - Round 1

Titan FC 44
Jose "Shorty" Torres defeats Farkhad Sharipov via Unanimous Decision
Kurt Holobaugh defeats Gesias "JZ" Calvancante via Ko/Tko - Round 4
Marc Stevens defeats Robert Turnquest via Ko/Tko - Round 3
Gleidson DeJesus defeats Edir Terry via Unanimous Decision
Jorge Calvo defeats Bruno Rodriques via Unanimous Decision

* Demarques Jackson vs. Zach Juusola - Cancelled Jackson new opponent

LFA 12 <Video HL>
Derrick Krantz defeats Ben Nuemann via Ko/Tko - Round 2
Chase Waldon defeats Cully Buttrrfield via Split Decision

* Dan Moret vs Brandon Jenkins - Cancelled Jenkins not medically cleared
* Chad Curry vs. Jeremiah Nelson - Cancelled Curry new opponent

ACB 61
Marat Balayev defeats Adlan Bataev via Split Decision <Video>
Aleksei Butorin defeats Nikola Dipchikov via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 4:04 <Video>
Mikhail Kolobegov defeats Piotr Strus via Split Decision <Video>
Beslan Isaev defeats Elvis Mutapcic via KO (punches) - Round 1, 0:33 <Video>

* Andrey Koshkin vs. A. Abdulvakhabov - Cancelled Abdulvakhabov (injured)
* Albert Tumenov vs. Marcelo Alfaya - Cancelled Tumenov new opponent
* Denis Smoldarev vs. Salimgerey Rasulov - Cancelled Smoldarev new opponent
* Oleg Borisov vs. Murad Kalamov - Cancelled Borisov new opponent

Invicta FC 23
Vanessa Porto vs Agnieszka Niedzwiedz
Roxanne Modafferi defeats Sarah D'Alelio via Ko/Tko - Round 3
Herica Tiburcio defeats Tessa Simpson via Split Decision
Kelly Faszholz defeats Elizabeth Phillips via Split Decision
Andrea Lee defeats Liz Tracy via Split Decision
Ediane Gomes defeats Pam Sorenson via Split Decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)

Last edited 5/21/17 1:19PM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a
23 total post edits

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #1   5/19/17 4:44:23PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Bellator is having an overseas card and results are coming in.

I'm gonna not add the results on yet because there will be a replay on Spike tonight.

Post #2   5/19/17 4:51:45PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
This is a huge combo. We aren't gonna make them this big in the upcoming combos but this week was stacked with several of the best promotions that we use all happened to have outstanding cards.

As many fights that were on this combo We actually had to leave off a bunch of fights that would typically make it on a standard L2 combo.

Hope you guys enjoy, most of these fights are gonna be easy to access weather it be live tv or streams.

Post #3   5/19/17 5:23:44PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,155-2,967
Chips:

Posted by JLS

This is a huge combo. We aren't gonna make them this big in the upcoming combos but this week was stacked with several of the best promotions that we use all happened to have outstanding cards.

As many fights that were on this combo We actually had to leave off a bunch of fights that would typically make it on a standard L2 combo.

Hope you guys enjoy, most of these fights are gonna be easy to access weather it be live tv or streams.

Agreed. If anyone is having any trouble watching something this weekend send me a PM and I'll try and find a way for you to watch it.

I'll definitely be posting ACB's youtube stream tomorrow afternoon with Frank Mir commentating as well so check this thread if you're interested in watching. Their shows are always legal and free to watch.

Post #4   5/19/17 5:36:39PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Here's something pretty interesting in the ACB 61 Main Event Marat Balaev is 41 yrs old. That's kinda crazy he's only got 7 fights, he's undefeated with some good quality wins. His opponent is pretty solid too. Should be a tossup, they almost have the same name and their both 7-0. I went with the 41yr old though.

Post #5   5/19/17 9:47:54PM   

xdanish020

Fight Chemist

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:4,853-2,707
Chips:
McGeary might have some of the worst wrestling I've ever seen.

Post #6   5/19/17 11:02:00PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Lfa's Dan Moret couldn't catch a break he had one opponent cancel and then his replacement Jenkins couldn't get cleared. That's gotta suck. for him.

Post #7   5/19/17 11:24:11PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
I'm not watching Titan but their getting ready to start their Main Event Shiripov vs Torres.

Interesting fact Sharipov has a lot more experience than Shorty Torres and Sharipov has never been finished.

I think Torres will get the finish eventually.

Post #8   5/19/17 11:48:15PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by JLS

Agreed. If anyone is having any trouble watching something this weekend send me a PM and I'll try and find a way for you to watch it.

I'll definitely be posting ACB's youtube stream tomorrow afternoon with Frank Mir commentating as well so check this thread if you're interested in watching. Their shows are always legal and free to watch.

Budge. Despite the late cancellations, there's several new matchups for those fighters that pulled out late. One of their better cards that i can recall. Tumenov debuts, Smoldarev was able to get a solid replacement with Taner Boser, Oleg Borisov was able to get a late replacement against an undefeated(3-0) opponent and some other late additions to this card Luis Palomino, always puts on good fights. I'll stop rambling but this is a great card.

Post #9   5/20/17 12:05:47AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Shorty Torres becomes a 2 Division Champion with his win tonight. He's only 5-0 and has 2 belts now.

I remember watching him when he was 2-0 and he looked great but I honestly didn't expect this type of success so early in his career.

Post #10   5/20/17 12:51:12AM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by JLS

Budge. Despite the late cancellations, there's several new matchups for those fighters that pulled out late. One of their better cards that i can recall. Tumenov debuts, Smoldarev was able to get a solid replacement with Taner Boser, Oleg Borisov was able to get a late replacement against an undefeated(3-0) opponent and some other late additions to this card Luis Palomino, always puts on good fights. I'll stop rambling but this is a great card.

I'm really looking forward to it. ACB always puts on a good show and this card in particular has a ton of great matchups on it. On a normal weekend I'd recommend using every single fight on the card. Not too much longer now until it starts too

Here's the link btw everyone. I couldn't find it on youtube but here's the same site from last week. The event starts at 11am EST.

LINK

Last edited 5/20/17 9:13AM server time by budgellism

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #11   5/20/17 9:03:31AM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
Oh wow. Not a BOTR fight but Arman Ospanov (8-0) just landed a beautiful spinning hook kick KO for the one shot KO.

First a flyng knee KO during the Bellator prelims and now this. What a great weekend for knockouts.

And another big KO from Tumenov. Quick work too in under a minute.

Last edited 5/20/17 1:49PM server time by budgellism

Post #12   5/20/17 12:52:14PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
This card is exceeding my expectations

Butorin vs Dipchikov was a crazy war. Both guys rocked multiple times and a big flurry for the comeback finish.

Post #13   5/20/17 2:10:48PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Hey Budge you know i never pick Split Decisions right?

I picked a Split Decision only because i wasnt sure who i wanted in ACB's Main Event. And i nailed it. I'm blown away right now.

As for the card i think I'm doing pretty good. I'm not getting many perfects but I've only lost McGeary and Bruno Rodrigues.

Post #14   5/20/17 3:14:33PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Also you would think that Beslan Isaev has to have a lot of eyes on him. He finished a UFC vet in 30 seconds.

I picked him but didn't think he'd run thru Elvis like that, ya know?

Post #15   5/20/17 3:17:55PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2