Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White Responds To Luke Rockhold's Twitter Rant

Print  
Posted By Message

MammaMia

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Luke Rockhold isn’t thrilled with Dana White’s recent comments.

“I never said I deserved a title shot. I said we (middleweights) deserve clarity. We deserve something to fight for. ‘You have to earn your way in this company?’ Tell me how did GSP earn a middleweight title shot? Think before you run your mouth.”

White has issued a response of his own.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   5/16/17 6:56:58PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,825-1,114
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I agree with rockhold.
A year ago, was anyone wishing gsp would come out of retirement to fight bisping?

Post #2   5/16/17 8:51:56PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,632-3,047
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I agree with all the fighters and this recent wave of fighters biting the hand that feeds is a real problem. When that behavior becomes common (which it has) the brass has to look themselves in the mirror and come to terms with their role in the situation. Fighter pay, sponsorships, the judges (who are still goofing it up all the time), unclear rules, coaches not getting tape, etc... What will it take for them to make things right? It's time the fighters unionize and take the power back, plus it's just the right thing to do for the sport...enough take titles and wannabe money fights. There is a meritocracy that needs to be maintained in the divisions, it's what made the sport what it is. Stop turning MMA into boxing.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   5/17/17 12:03:07AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:4,726-2,601
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Dana gonna Dana.

Post #4   5/17/17 12:08:05AM