Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 211 Bonuses: Miocic, Knight, Sherman, Coulter Pocket $50K Awards

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,687-1,934
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Stipe Miocic didn’t have to work nearly as long for his $50,000 bonus against Junior dos Santos this time around.

The heavyweight champion earned a “Performance of the Night” award for his first-round technical knockout stoppage of dos Santos in the UFC 211 headliner at American Airlines Arena in Dallas on Saturday night. Miocic backed his foe into the fence, dropped him with a right hand and finished the contest with a series of follow-up ground strikes 2:22 into the frame. Previously, Miocic and dos Santos garnered “Fight of the Night” honors for a five-round battle at UFC on Fox 13, a bout which JDS won via unanimous decision in December 2014.

Link

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   5/14/17 2:41:19PM   

MammaMia

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Man if Eddie and Poirier didn't have that messed up finish, they might have had an extra $50k as well

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   5/14/17 11:10:46PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,687-1,934
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I actually was diggin the Knight/Skelly fight a bit more myself but i like how they awarded these bonuses. Knight still got his, and also Coulter, the loser of his bout against Sherman got a deserved bonus. Not only did Coulter take this fight on short notice and save this bout, he also put up a decent scrap considering he looked finish much earlier.

I would've liked Edgar to get a bonus too for that dismantling of Yair.

Post #3   5/15/17 12:03:13AM