Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jimmy Rivera responds to John Dodson’s UFC callout: ‘He’s scared and likes to run’

Print  
Posted By Message

xdanish020

Fight Chemist

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:4,732-2,616
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
LINK

Some people call John Dodson’s strategy inside the Octagon as good defense, while others simply call it running.

Whatever the case may be, Jimmie Rivera isn’t all that interested in a showdown against the speedy combatant, as it has all the makings of a boring fight that will eventually get both of them booed out of the arena,

“I just think at the end of the day it would be a boring fight, because he’s just gonna run, people are gonna boo and that’s just the way it is,” Rivera told MMA Fighting.

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   5/1/17 1:22:45AM   

jbmoviefan

Standup Guy

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:1,947-1,210
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Dodson and Cruz just need to fight so we can finally see the two best dancers in the UFC face off.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   5/1/17 11:54:54AM   

xdanish020

Fight Chemist

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:4,732-2,616
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I don't really agree that Dodson is "scared" but I understand Rivera trying to posture. I do however think it would make for a terrible fight to watch. Jimmie would prob revert back to his old ways pre-UFC and grapple Dodson up against the cage for 3 rounds.

Post #3   5/1/17 11:55:11PM