Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Best of the Rest Betting

Print  
Posted By Message

casketcoin

Standup Guy

casketcoin Avatar

Career:4,198-2,744
Camp: Fight Ducker
Chips:
What is up with this? Hours left and there is only one fight up that isn't even on the next event.

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   4/6/17 9:51:09PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:4,757-3,145
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Not enough people made picks to create a betting page I believe.

Post #2   4/6/17 10:50:37PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,706-1,947
Chips:
A lot of people wait til the last minute to make picks. Once 65 picks are made the PG generates the odds.

Looks like several more fights are up.

Also this card isn't the strongest, i realize that. But Bellator will have a re-play on Spike TV. TKO 38 is on Fight Pass and LFA is on AXS TV. There were slim pickin's for this weekend.

However we are in for a treat next weekend to open the new season. One of the best L2 cards in some time. Bellator, ACB, Victory FC (Fight Pass) Event, RIZIN and Road FC. Not a bad fight on that combo. That's how L2 is though. Some weeks its a struggle to put a decent card together and others its a struggle to figure out what not to include.

I suggest to get the odds up a little quicker guys. Make your fighter only picks asap. You can always go back and change your pick and modify your rounds and methods closer to lock.

Hope that helps.

Post #3   4/6/17 10:54:06PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Odds are up and there was one KSW cancellation. The Co-Main Kamil Szymuszowski vs Marif Piraev.

That fight is scrapped.

Kamil will still be on the card though but too late to be added to the combo.

In reality seeing how Piraev had weight cutting issues and he was my pick i probably saved myself a loss.

Post #4   4/6/17 11:45:52PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Fight Pass TKO 38 lost a bout too Capony vs Lepont.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   4/7/17 12:03:41AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Let me correct myself. I mentioned there would be a Bellator re-play on Spike. I was wrong. It'll be live on Spike at 3pm ET.

In case you guys wonder why so few Bellator fights on the next 2 combos. Here's the deal. Overseas card this weekend and next weekends Dantas vs Higo. They feature a big portion of their show with kickboxing. With only a few good Main Card fights (mma). Hence the reason there are so few on these 2 upcoming combos.

Bellator U.S. cards typically we have all the Main Card and the decent Prelims. Big difference in Bellator's format.

Hope that helped answer anyones questions or that were unaware of the difference.

Post #6   4/7/17 9:53:20AM