Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 209 W/o PPV on European Local TV Station

Print  
Posted By Message

tigerclawz

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Hey guys, just found post on facebook that basically says that there’s TV station in Croatia (Europe) that broadcasts UFC 209 event for free to their viewers.

I checked if everything from site is correct, and I found it to be as it’s said. They broadcasted May - Pac fight for free (wtf?)

http://trickmato.com/easy-ppv-save/ Site explaining how to do it...

I know this is promotion of VPN service, but I don’t mind that as long as I could watch the event without any worries…

I believe they will broadcast event, that’s not what I ask…
(was reading about Miocic being big star in Croatia, and having long fighting tradition - Cro Cop, Pat Miletich, Stipe Miocic… even UFC was in Zagreb)

My question is is it legal… and what’s your opinion about it?

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   3/4/17 5:04:28PM   

Volcano1990

MMA Regular

Volcano1990 Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
im in china and I watch all the ufcs live and free in perfect quality on a website called pptv.com, but its blocked in America, they have a partnership with the ufc, they play it free here or other countries because they want to draw more fans in countries that don't know much about ufc yet, but everyone in America already knows it, its a business tactic

Post #2   3/4/17 8:08:00PM