Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC on Fox 23 Lock Time

Print  
  Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:4,569-2,481
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Fact

Every event u have cancelled I have hit my parlay and done well in picks.

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #61   1/28/17 10:05:37PM   

SlowHand

Learning to Sprawl

SlowHand Avatar

Career:468-292
Camp: Paper Street
Chips:
Is there a way to tell when fight picks/bets were last updated? Or would that require individually checking each active account?

This does seem like just cancelling the fight rewards over 80% of the site and takes away from people who may have carefully researched and obeyed all the rules, crafted their bets based on the amount they had and the value of Gonzales. Basically I was at a disadvantage with my available bankroll if the money I already committed to him was no longer available.

It may seem like one fight but it does have big repercussions for fight camp ranks and people that just take it seriously in general.

Post #62   1/28/17 11:29:44PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,173-2,341
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by SlowHand

Is there a way to tell when fight picks/bets were last updated? Or would that require individually checking each active account?

This does seem like just cancelling the fight rewards over 80% of the site and takes away from people who may have carefully researched and obeyed all the rules, crafted their bets based on the amount they had and the value of Gonzales. Basically I was at a disadvantage with my available bankroll if the money I already committed to him was no longer available.

It may seem like one fight but it does have big repercussions for fight camp ranks and people that just take it seriously in general.

As far as I know there is absolutely no way to know when picks and bets were last updated. So there is no way to know who if anyone locked in their bets and picks after the lock time.

Cancelling the fight doesn't reward anyone, except maybe the people who bet on Cottrell.

Post #63   1/29/17 12:16:52AM   

SlowHand

Learning to Sprawl

SlowHand Avatar

Career:468-292
Camp: Paper Street
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by SlowHand

As far as I know there is absolutely no way to know when picks and bets were last updated. So there is no way to know who if anyone locked in their bets and picks after the lock time.

Cancelling the fight doesn't reward anyone, except maybe the people who bet on Cottrell.

I'd gladly have one of the fights I picked or bet wrong be cancelled and call that an advantage but thank you for checking.

Post #64   1/29/17 12:27:08AM   

Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5