Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Should there be a Hot Bout anymore (Poll)?

Print  
Should there be "Hot Bout" (double points) anymore?
Yes, only Main Card fights 11 32%
Yes, all fights including prelims 11 32%
No, get rid of it completely 12 35%
  Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:3,948-2,239
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Stone

You cant change yhe hotbout after the event has been locked. You cant change it after the fight has happened. Who the fuck is cheating on here.

Ban the mod who did so

Wait til JLS gets back

I don't know how many times I can try to explain this.

MODS CANNOT CHANGE THE HOT BOUT

The only person with that ability is DotheMMath who runs the site. He changed the hot bout to the fight that was supposed to be the hot bout in the first place.

Post #16   12/10/16 11:08:54PM   

Bythar

Standup Guy

Bythar Avatar

Career:2,461-1,346
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Stone

You cant change yhe hotbout after the event has been locked. You cant change it after the fight has happened. Who the fuck is cheating on here.

Ban the mod who did so

Wait til JLS gets back

I don't think there is any cheating involved, but I agree that changing the hotbout after the fight has happened is complete bullshit. That's a far bigger screw up than it being Gigliotti/Maerschart in the first place.

Last edited 12/10/16 11:12PM server time by bythar
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #17   12/10/16 11:09:25PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:4,417-2,437
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Hot Bout is remaining as it was at lock time. As far as it being an undercard fight, it's not the end of the world for this to happen once...it's still a level playing field for all members.

Post #18   12/10/16 11:10:17PM   

Stone

Standup Guy

Stone Avatar

Career:2,871-1,756
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Right and it is cheating now that it has been changed. If it had to be maincard. People could have said shit 48 hours before. Not cannon causing a stink cuz he chose giglioti. Thats all it is. Fight went down.

I went to dothemmamath as well. It will get changed back.

Last edited 12/10/16 11:18PM server time by Stone

Post #19   12/10/16 11:17:20PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,946-1,630
Chips:
I like the hot bout. Feels good when you nail it, which I rarely do Should definitely be main card only though. I don't have time anymore to keep track of half these fighters, and make an educated guess on a winner. Some of them that fight on the undercard hardly have any tape available

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #20   12/10/16 11:19:09PM   

Bythar

Standup Guy

Bythar Avatar

Career:2,461-1,346
Chips:

Posted by Stone

Right and it is cheating now that it has been changed. If it had to be maincard. People could have said shit 48 hours before. Not cannon causing a stink cuz he chose giglioti. Thats all it is. Fight went down.

I went to dothemmamath as well. It will get changed back.

Telling it like it is. Big props Stone.

Post #21   12/10/16 11:47:12PM   

Stone

Standup Guy

Stone Avatar

Chips:
I got full points for swanson. And i still want it changed back.

Post #22   12/11/16 1:24:58AM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:2,611-1,536
Camp: MMAthematica
Chips:
This is all about a system which for over 3 years has been main card. If somehow an undercard fight slipped through the cracks as the "Hot Bout" I personally never noticed. I missed this event regardless, but it still comes down to the principle that as it appears split all 3 ways in votes. Either way there should be a set rule on it as main card, undercard included, or get rid of it, which the latter (no more hot bouts) makes things a lot easier for this & all events in the future. I have placed top 6 for the entire site in points 3 of the last 10 seasons & the simple pride / badge of that accomplishment is what I thrive for...as long as it's done legitimately.

As for Stone

D_O nominated him to take my place when I chose to step down after 3 2nd place finishes in a row (last won prior to event 10 being repeated) as Camp Leader of Playground Bullies

Stone then showed his true colors as a delusuonal sociopath making all kinds of crazy accusations toward D_O who had nominated him in the first place & myself that made him in charge. I could quote him on the ridiculous PM's that seriously you would have to see to believe the bs that comes out of this guys mouth.

I decided to stick it out though the remainder of last season & bite my tongue, but he has now shown his true colors once again. At this point good riddance, hopefully other Playground Bullies bail as well, and GL to all other HW camps.

Last edited 12/11/16 3:06AM server time by loosecannon

Post #23   12/11/16 2:20:00AM   

Stone

Standup Guy

Stone Avatar

Chips:
More lies Cannon, you have been warned since I took over to get your shit together.

You have no allies or friends left on this site as you constantly start fights and stab everyone in the back. The whole camp wanted you gone and I was the only one sticking up for you for the longest time.

How many badges did we win when you were in charge? How many people did you kick out unjustly? How many people quit and went to Dark Horse because of you?

Yeah... We all know.

Not to mention you going after every MOD and creating issues with everyone in the forums, and alienating yourself from the side games, and JLS/Budge. I even tried to squash your stupid beef between you and JLS.

You have a drinking problem, and you know it. And you are a compulsive liar.

You self destruct constantly, need to be babysat, and you need to grow up.

Everyone has seen it happen. Just think how much it happened in the camp guys...

He wanted to end the Playground Bullies when the one event was reset. He tried to self destruct the whole camp, and I got him to stop and was the only one able to take over. I have all the PMs and the threads are still there.

But we all know you are like a 13 year old constantly having temper tantrums.

Good riddance.

Please another camp take him... I would like to see how long he can last. He attacks everyone. Biting your tongue is never something you were able to do. And that's why you fail constantly. Not to mention you are always in the wrong.

Playground Bullies 2.0 now

Last edited 12/11/16 3:10AM server time by Stone
2 total post edits

Post #24   12/11/16 3:06:57AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,496-887
Chips:
The Bullies win one season and look at them now.. in house fighting and arguments, wild accusations, delusions of grandeur.. you guys should really leave winning to a team that can handle it

War DH !!

Oh and to JB get your shit together !!

Post #25   12/11/16 3:11:28AM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Chips:
This is you turning a blind eye to obvious duplicate accounts within the camp throwing the person, D_O, who nominated you to take over (and left on his own) under the bus.

Stone

9/19/16

1. I am not posting some PMs and adding more drama in the fuckin thread.
Everything you did here was pointless man. I like you, I am on your side. But you cant attack people. JB gets excitement from this.. You know that right? It hurts all of our new members, who all try hard and follow our rules.

I DO NOT KNOW IF ENDTIME IS A COPY
Do you understand that man? I DONT KNOW!
As far as I know, D_O reported it Sept 5 to 3 mods. Everything was okay, and it kept goin business as usual. When PMing with jojack, he said it was his friend on the account, but he gave him the info. I told him Exactly this: You can be banned if you have a duplicate account, Jojack and if endtime is you. he said It is not me. I said, if you have ever logged in, with your hands, on your ip, on your device, you will be caught and banned. He said: Well we have nothing to worry about.

I asked Endtime via PM what he wanted to do. He said he liked the camp, and was told taking advice from JB would be a good idea. I sent JB that and said help him make some picks if he needed it. OUtside of that, Nothing changed until right before the event, when D_O went off, about how no one was listening to him about this. I asked him if he had ANY forsure info that EndTime was a copy, I said I would get rid of him if hes a copy of our camp member or another site member. He had no info. He told me its because jojack took cred in the forum. But then also told me that he apparently said stuff like he had a camp invite, and some other stuff, which he didnt even have until after. So there were even errors in it. I asked him again, do you have any proof that it is a copy? He didnt, so I told him I will cut endtime until I know whats up forsure.
D_O then sends me an email saying how I am wasting his time, he is wasting my time, that I never listen, and that he wants to again quit. Endtime was already removed.
So understand all of that before you make a stink. When I brought the D_O thing to you, I was already frustrated with him, and the 2 PMs you sent back, you werent exactly happy with him either. So, thats what it is.

5:04pm

Man making ultimatums is a mistake. Because itll force u to be cut. No one threatens me as d_o learned. I talked to the mods on my own. There is NO cheaters in our camp. Nor has there NEVER been. And there will NEVER be. So if you want to believe some bullshit and back do, go ahead. But he is wrong.
A spy in the camp means fiving knowledge to people not in our camp. If u are doing this. Or anyone. They will be banned. No one is more special than another, we all go by the same rules.
You are confused and mad about something that is wrong.
And if i leave the posts up, you are breaking the rules, and u are gone.. So why would u want that? Why dont u see that im protecting you?
I mever said u booted jb did i? Whatever, answer the question are u copying our posts to do yes or no

Post #26   12/11/16 3:14:16AM   

Stone

Standup Guy

Stone Avatar

Chips:
Loose fights with everyone, hes just full of shit. Every event I have had to tell him to stop. Now I am the enemy because I kicked him. He has attacked every member of our camp, he is 2 faced, he has attacked all the mods and lied about why things happened.

He is worse than a 13 year old girl. Been spamming me ever since I posted about his stupidity with the hotbout on here.

I love reading all of the PMs he sent me about how I am the best Leader, when we won that last season. And the one before. I also have PMs of him shitting on every HW camp, every mod, and every member of our camp lol.

What an idiot.

A thorn in the bullies side for 5 years. I warned TheBlackChip, its too bad that Loose lasted that long. He also went after me the whole time he was the leader lol.

DH please take him hahahaha

Post #27   12/11/16 4:21:28AM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Chips:
You're a pathological liar. Kicked me? I just as D_O left the camp on our own, yet you claim you booted us. The whole camp saw the message tonight where you say you wish I'd stay. I had already been planned to leave at the end of last season anyhow after I realized the true nut job you are. I dare you to quote anything of this "great camp leader" non existent bs message I ever sent you. Here's a better idea, just stfu & keep my name out of your mouth.

Post #28   12/11/16 4:31:18AM   

Stone

Standup Guy

Stone Avatar

Chips:
Hes not even making sense now, how drunk must he be lol.

I sent those to JLS and he looked into it for us. Endtime never even played 1 event with our camp. You are an idiot Loose. And as it says, I cut him before the event when he joined, until we could figure it out. Which we did. Not sure what the hell you are trying to prove. I brought the situation to JLS immediately, who brought it to higher ups, who scanned the whole camp and said we were good.

I dont see how any of that is turning a blind eye. I took action immediately.

Quit your bitchin Loose. Just another reason why everyone hates you. Drama Drama Drama. Thats another reason why you are gone. Dont forget who stuck up for you, and kept you in the camp so you could get he badge. Dont forget who tried to mend it with you and JLS. Dont forget how many posts you made that I had to delete. Dont forget how many times you came back 2 days later after attacking all camp members of ours, and saying "sorry I had too much to drink". I have heard that... 15 times? In the 2 seasons since I took over. Dont forget how many times you said you were quitting the site, during a temper tantrum, much like this one. You need help man.

Post #29   12/11/16 4:31:43AM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Chips:
JoJack admitted to having a duplicate account which at the time was #1 on the site in wagers EndTime. We all saw it & know the truth. The entire camp including Myself, JB, Jackastor, and D_O who called you out on it. Of the 7 years I've been here other arguments on the game have occured such as with JLS that have absolutely nothing to do with you or this & are in the distant past. This current argument at hand is you trying to cheat with an admitted 2nd account of your own fiery_phoenix & other members you knew in the camp also cheating. This site isn't monitored as tightly as it used to be so people are getting away with it; which btw EndTime was eventually booted from the site if you want to get the facts straight.

FYI Stone you have been blocked from PM'ing me. Seriously, just get a life & drop it. Stay away from me & once again quit talking to or about me.

Last edited 12/11/16 4:53AM server time by loosecannon

Post #30   12/11/16 4:49:26AM   

Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4