Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

awesome crazy bizzare fights that would be epic to watch

Print  
Posted By Message

Volcano1990

Learning to Sprawl

Volcano1990 Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
just list some amazing awesome fights that you would love to see that will likely never happen, heres a few sick fights that id be well excited to see, let me know what you think of these fights and whats your favourite and who you think would win?

Yoel Romero vs Anthony Johnson

this will likely never happen because their different weight classes but if yoel ever did move up for this fight, it would be sick, a nasty brutal ko ending for sure

Fedor vs Cain Velasquez

this will never happen as fedor likely will never fight in the ufc

but just out of curiosity I would love to see this fight
most would favor cain now but fedor has a great chin and awesome submissions and I wouldent be surprised either way, I would love to see how they matched up and see what happens here

Shane Carwin vs Mighty mouse Johnson

again just out of curiosity but it will never happen because of weight classes now but I would be all eyes for this fight

everyone says Might mouse is the best fighter in the world but how would he fair against a monster, it would surely be a 1st round ko for carwin but id still love to watch just to see if mouse could come up with anything at all here

Conor Mcgregor vs GSP

unlikely but still the most likely of all these fights to actually happen,
who wouldent love to see this fight?

McGregor is great and UFCs best star now but GSP was the best star and he ended it on a winning streak, I would love to see what happens in this fight

Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar

who could look away in this fight? would be awesome to see this
will likely never happen because brock harldy ever fights in the ufc and jones is having a hard enough time fighting at lhw without getting suspended, let alone coming back and fighting at hw, but jones who looked like the most unbeatable fighter at times vs the monster of brock and to see if jones would get mauled and destroyed or find a way to deal with the strength of brock and take him out would be awesome to watch.

so what do you think of these fights? would you like to see them also? whats your favorite? and who do you think wins those fights? do you have any other crazy awesome fights like this that youd love to watch?

Last edited 11/25/16 11:29PM server time by volcano1990
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   11/25/16 11:12:44PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:3,344-1,873
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I don't think Carwin would ko dj, but it would be funny to see him try and catch him.

Post #2   11/26/16 8:54:07AM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 67-82

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:3,085-2,030
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Lol! DJ vs. Carwin would be like a Zelda boss. DJ would have to wait for Carwin to stumble.. then run up his back & start hammer fisting his bald spot... 3 or 4 sequences later Carwin would crumble! Great fight

Post #3   11/26/16 9:37:31AM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:4,745-2,700
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I've wondered about Rousey vs Joanna, I think it would be the classic striker vs grappler matchup.

Post #4   11/26/16 12:22:46PM   

Volcano1990

Learning to Sprawl

Volcano1990 Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by tepid55

I've wondered about Rousey vs Joanna, I think it would be the classic striker vs grappler matchup.

Rousey vs Cyborg or Joanna vs Gabi Garcia would be fun to watch also

Post #5   11/26/16 8:21:54PM