Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tyron Woodley reluctantly loans UFC belt to Dana White to present to Conor McGregor at UFC 205

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,689-1,016
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Awkward.

A new rivalry between Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley and now multi-division title holder, Conor McGregor, seemed to be budding during this week in New York City after the two had a couple of confrontations in "The Empire State."

So when company president Dana White asked "The Chosen One" to loan him his belt for a hot minute in order to present a second title to Conor inside the Octagon after disposing of Eddie Alvarez in the main event (see it again here), Woodley put his bitterness toward Conor aside to oblige.

Though he wasn’t exactly thrilled.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   11/14/16 3:52:01AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,150-1,332
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
That's dirty, low class, and unprofessional for Dana to ask for that belt. Poor woodley, twice in one night he gets put in a super awkward position.

Post #2   11/14/16 10:21:36AM   

TeamJones

MMA Regular

TeamJones Avatar

Career:1,919-1,122
Camp: Capall dorcha
Chips:
If I was T-Wood, I would've said No! Dana was right at the Press Conference in saying that it was Conor's responsabilty to bring his belt, because they weren't fighting for his belt, they were fighting for Eddie's belt.
The UFC fucked up a couple times during that event. Conor made Dana and the UFC look like his bitches by having him go fetch a belt for him.

Post #3   11/14/16 12:36:36PM   

RhythmAndStyle

Straight Flexin'

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:3,924-2,397
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
if y'all havent noticed by now, its not the UFC, its the Conor McGregor show..Dana does whatever he wants..if Conor wanted to fight for the HW belts, i could almost bet Dana would let him..i could almost bet again, that if Conor got pop'd for juice, Dana would try to cover it up like he did with Vitor/Jones fight or Lesnar/Hunt fight..money just to important for a hoe like Dana to pass up..get used to it..Conor will run his mouth and Dana will do whatever Conor asks for..

Post #4   11/14/16 4:15:57PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,342-1,837
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
No way in hell they would have got that belt from me. Uncle Dana better do him a solid down the road. That being said, McGregor should have brought his belt out with him.

Last edited 11/14/16 6:46PM server time by kopower
Edit note/reason: Na

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   11/14/16 6:45:38PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:5,510-3,636
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
So, why did he ask where the "fook" was his belt if he left it at home on the mantle pleace?

Post #6   11/16/16 4:37:15PM