Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Michael Bisping wants Chris Weidman fight, says Yoel Romero is not deserving

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Best av bet record on mmapg!

Braden Avatar

Career:1,579-966
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
As Michael Bisping gets set to tangle with Dan Henderson for the UFC middleweight title in less than two weeks' time at UFC 204, a mini-tournament of sorts is expected to help determine the next challenger in line.

The reigning champ has two main thoughts about the impending fights: 1. Romero should be disqualified from consideration for a title shot due to his recent USADA suspension; 2. Weidman is the fight which interests him the most out of the four potential opponents, should Bisping beat Henderson.

"I'll tell you who I don't think deserves it -- Yoel Romero," Bisping said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. "I don't think he deserves it. There's no smoke without fire. He got a reduced sentence, but the fact is, he still got a sentence. Even if you take performance enhancing drugs, the benefits of those stay in your system for a long, long time. So I don't think Yoel Romero deserves it."

"I would like Chris Weidman simply because, listen, for all the back and forth and the s--- talking and because for all of that, I respect Chris Weidman," Bisping said. "I like Chris Weidman and what he does. He's got a little bit of a case of sour grapes and this and that, he's talking a lot s--- about me, but, you know, I respect this guy, the way carries himself and this and that, you know, he's a likable guy. But he's talking shit, so I'd like to fight him."

Link

Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup

Post #1   10/2/16 6:38:39PM   

shaneTpain

GSP > everyone else

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:3,903-2,586
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Bisping better be careful what he wishes for, Weidman & Romero would mop the floor with him without breaking a sweat !

Post #2   10/2/16 10:19:04PM   

One_Hit_Quit

MMA Regular

One_Hit_Quit Avatar

Career:5,114-2,931
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Sounds like Bisping is putting an awful lot of thought into his next title defense. He better hope he can make it past Hendo.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   10/2/16 11:59:53PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,161-2,842
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Romero undefeated in the ufc not deserving but hendo is??

Post #4   10/3/16 9:37:34AM