Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

‘Jacare’ Souza calls George St. Pierre a ‘chicken’, vows to break his neck if he moves up to middleweight

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,700-1,913
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
It’s still unclear who will get the first crack at UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, and Ronaldo Souza is pissed off with the possibility of being left aside one more time. "Jacare" underwent knee surgery after beating Vitor Belfort on May 14, and told MMA Fighting on Wednesday that he’s good to go whenever the UFC calls.

"I can guarantee you that I’m physically better than anyone in the middleweight division today," Souza said. "I’m training, running, jumping. I’m healthier and physically better than anyone in this division.

link

Post #1   6/30/16 4:47:19PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:2,064-1,248
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Fuck Jacare.

He's the chicken, wouldn't take the Rockhold fight on short notice because he had a sore knee, fuckin pussy. There's guys who've had worse injuries and still taken a fight and that was a golden opportunity for Jacare but his chicken ass backed out. If he wasn't a chicken he would have been hush hush about his knee and taken the fight but he was unsure of himself so he didn't. That was his opportunity for the title and he didn't take it so he should go and fight another fight or two or three before getting a shot. He should man up and fight Rockhold next. Plus, his win streak is just as big as Dan Henderson's, 1 win, and he's saying Dan needs to get more wins, well so does Jacare. His ass lost to Romero the fight before the one against a deflated Belfort. Jacare has no business talking smack, that's not what he does. He should change from Jacare to Jokere if he wants to talk smack, fuckin chicken. Go try and put a win streak together over some top 5 opponents too before saying he deserves a title shot. Look at how many wins Max Holloway has in a row and he still doesn't have a shot, look at how many wins Magny had in a row and he never got a shot. Jokere has 1 win, piss off and go get 2 or 3 more before saying no one deserves it more than him. If anyone can say they deserve it more than anyone, it's Yoel Romero. Jokere is REALLY trying to talk himself into a title shot because he sees Bisping holding the belt, well he passed up his golden opportunity when he declined the Rockhold fight, while Bisping didn't, so Jokere should put in more work before getting offered another one. GSP is more deserving than his goofy ass. GSP dominated the welterweight division and is still the reigning defending champ, he never lost his belt. If he wants to move up or down, he deserves nothing less than a title shot, if that's what he desires. That's what should happen to champions who dominate a division and want to go to another, they should get that option to fight for the title or take a tuneup fight. If Mighty Mouse wanted to move up to Bantamweight I'm sure no one would have a problem if he fought Cruz for the title right off the bat instead of fighting someone else at Bantamweight first, so why can't GSP have that option? Pussy ass Jokere.

To end off this rant, fuck Jokere, grow some balls and fight Rockhold next, you chicken shit.

Post #2   6/30/16 6:41:28PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,517-1,434
Chips:
You're an idiot ^

Post #3   6/30/16 6:52:12PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
lol, I was just trying to do the best frustrated Jacare impression I could do.

Post #4   6/30/16 6:53:46PM   

40ouncetpkid

MMA Sensei

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:357-238
Chips:
Yoel is the one with the questionable piss.

GSP has Johnny Hendricks problems. Im not even sure he could beat Robbie Lawler and win that title back.

Jacare deserves that a shot, hands down,The only reason he even lost to Romero is because he held the fence. That takedown wpuld of won him that round. Even then he arguably still won.

If anybody gets it besides Jacare it should be Hendo but only if he promises to retire win or lose. Hendo arguably has the greatest resume ever. He deserves a shot to go out on top.

Post #5   6/30/16 7:14:07PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:5,947-3,701
Chips:
I think threatening to break a guy's neck is a half step too far, but maybe I'm just going soft.

Post #6   6/30/16 7:20:06PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
Yeah, I think saying breaking someone's neck in half is a little excessive, but then again if Conor said that it wouldn't really seem as excessive since he says all types of crazy things. Just a little surprising coming from someone who's pretty humble, it kind of comes out of left field.

No question, Jacare is one of the most deserving of a title shot. If it wasn't for Yoel having his drug test issues after his last fight, I'd say Yoel deserves it hands down. But those issues kind of dampens that...I'd still say he's worthy but I could see Jacare getting it over him, especially since he's now coming off a win and an impressive one at that.

The middleweight division is kind of in an awkward spot right now. Idk if the matchmakers even know what to do right now with it. They still need to come down from the surprise of Bisping winning the belt. For me, personally I think there's 4 fighters that should be considered, 2 that are most deserving and 2 that are fan friendly. The 2 'deserving' ones are Jacare and Romero, the 2 'fan friendly' ones ar Hendo and GSP. I'd be fine if it was any of those 4. They all make sense to me in different ways, they can all make their case.

I'm looking forward to see how the middleweight division unfolds in the next year.

Post #7   6/30/16 8:56:23PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:6,166-3,390
Chips:
I have threatened people worse than that

Post #8   6/30/16 11:58:00PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,700-1,913
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Post #9   7/1/16 1:15:38AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,498-1,575
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
People have tapped to neck cranks. What do you think the emphasis of that attack is? Gsp is definitely not chicken, but that will not spare him a brutal neck crank.

Post #10   7/1/16 7:54:27AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:757-423
Chips:
This is a fight I would love to see.

Post #11   7/1/16 10:11:22AM   

UFC_Fanatic

MMA Sensei

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:2,759-1,773
Chips:

Posted by postman

This is a fight I would love to see.

Same here. Maybe it's because I'm such a big Jacare fan and possibly borderline homer/nuthugger, but I actually think Jacare would beat him. Bigger, stronger, and without a doubt the best grappler GSP would have ever faced. Not to mention I'd say he is an above average striker with "plus power" as nfl scouts would say. GSP is no slouch, he is, or at least was pre-retirement, strong all around with his overall game. I think he was declining though. That or everyone was catching up as he was getting in closer and closer fights where he was getting put in more and more dangerous situations each fight out. I'd say it's winnable for GSP if he doesn't have any rust and his skills haven't deteriorated any. Certainly dangerous though.

I'd say for sure in a straight BJJ/grappling match, Jacare likely would get hold of that neck or some other limb or appendage and give it a good crank. That's the thing with MMA though. Probably no LHWs that would ever beat Cormier in a straight wrestling match, or WWs that would beat Maia in a straight grappling contest, or MWs beat Jacare. But in MMA anything can happen. Case and point, how many of us gave bisping a snowballs chance in hell of beating Rockhold, or Nate beating McGregor (huzzah for me on picking nate to win that fight!), or going way back, serra over GSP? Anything can happen any in MMA on any given night.

Post #12   7/1/16 10:55:55AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,328-2,857
Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

Fuck Jacare.

He's the chicken, wouldn't take the Rockhold fight on short notice because he had a sore knee, fuckin pussy. There's guys who've had worse injuries and still taken a fight and that was a golden opportunity for Jacare but his chicken ass backed out. If he wasn't a chicken he would have been hush hush about his knee and taken the fight but he was unsure of himself so he didn't. That was his opportunity for the title and he didn't take it so he should go and fight another fight or two or three before getting a shot. He should man up and fight Rockhold next. Plus, his win streak is just as big as Dan Henderson's, 1 win, and he's saying Dan needs to get more wins, well so does Jacare. His ass lost to Romero the fight before the one against a deflated Belfort. Jacare has no business talking smack, that's not what he does. He should change from Jacare to Jokere if he wants to talk smack, fuckin chicken. Go try and put a win streak together over some top 5 opponents too before saying he deserves a title shot. Look at how many wins Max Holloway has in a row and he still doesn't have a shot, look at how many wins Magny had in a row and he never got a shot. Jokere has 1 win, piss off and go get 2 or 3 more before saying no one deserves it more than him. If anyone can say they deserve it more than anyone, it's Yoel Romero. Jokere is REALLY trying to talk himself into a title shot because he sees Bisping holding the belt, well he passed up his golden opportunity when he declined the Rockhold fight, while Bisping didn't, so Jokere should put in more work before getting offered another one. GSP is more deserving than his goofy ass. GSP dominated the welterweight division and is still the reigning defending champ, he never lost his belt. If he wants to move up or down, he deserves nothing less than a title shot, if that's what he desires. That's what should happen to champions who dominate a division and want to go to another, they should get that option to fight for the title or take a tuneup fight. If Mighty Mouse wanted to move up to Bantamweight I'm sure no one would have a problem if he fought Cruz for the title right off the bat instead of fighting someone else at Bantamweight first, so why can't GSP have that option? Pussy ass Jokere.

To end off this rant, fuck Jokere, grow some balls and fight Rockhold next, you chicken shit.

This is about the silliest ramble that I've ever heard. Every point you try and make sounds a little blind folded borderline ignorant.

First off I've been a fan of GSP for a very long time. But when you say that Jacare is trying to talk himself into a Title shot because Bisping is now the Title holder is just lame. And the same thing could be said about GSP. Maybe he's the one trying to talk himself into a Title shot because Bisping is now the Champion. You gotta think to yourself that GSP had offers to fight at MW along time ago but wasn't interested because he wanted to do it slowly and try and make sure his body was right for the move up. Now he's talking about fighting at MW all of a sudden and making clims that he'd even fight at LW.

Also you saying that GSP was so dominant as a Champion then bash on Jacare for only being on a 1 fight win streak is complete rubbish. Did you watch the GSP/Hendricks fight? If you did you would know that GSP was not so dominant and he lost that fight. Only the blind think he won that one. That was up there on the most controversial Decisions. Unlike the Jacare/Romero fight a lot of people and media sources thought Jacare won that fight unlike the gift GSP got. Also you do realize that Jacare has won 9 of 10 and 13 of 15 that's even including Romero's controversial decision otherwisw it'd be 10 in a row.

Then you discredit Jacare's win over Belfort but stat a case that Henderson is also on a 1 fight winning streak and is just as worthy. That's laughable. Belfort just knocked Hendo out again in the 1st Round. You do realize Hendo is 3-9 in his last 9.

Post #13   7/1/16 11:16:59AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

This is about the silliest ramble that I've ever heard. Every point you try and make sounds a little blind folded borderline ignorant.

First off I've been a fan of GSP for a very long time. But when you say that Jacare is trying to talk himself into a Title shot because Bisping is now the Title holder is just lame. And the same thing could be said about GSP. Maybe he's the one trying to talk himself into a Title shot because Bisping is now the Champion. You gotta think to yourself that GSP had offers to fight at MW along time ago but wasn't interested because he wanted to do it slowly and try and make sure his body was right for the move up. Now he's talking about fighting at MW all of a sudden and making clims that he'd even fight at LW.

Also you saying that GSP was so dominant as a Champion then bash on Jacare for only being on a 1 fight win streak is complete rubbish. Did you watch the GSP/Hendricks fight? If you did you would know that GSP was not so dominant and he lost that fight. Only the blind think he won that one. That was up there on the most controversial Decisions. Unlike the Jacare/Romero fight a lot of people and media sources thought Jacare won that fight unlike the gift GSP got. Also you do realize that Jacare has won 9 of 10 and 13 of 15 that's even including Romero's controversial decision otherwisw it'd be 10 in a row.

Then you discredit Jacare's win over Belfort but stat a case that Henderson is also on a 1 fight winning streak and is just as worthy. That's laughable. Belfort just knocked Hendo out again in the 1st Round. You do realize Hendo is 3-9 in his last 9.

lol, you obviously didn't read my post afterwards before going on this rant.

Posted by Five-Alive

lol, I was just trying to do the best frustrated Jacare impression I could do.

Posted by Five-Alive

Yeah, I think saying breaking someone's neck in half is a little excessive, but then again if Conor said that it wouldn't really seem as excessive since he says all types of crazy things. Just a little surprising coming from someone who's pretty humble, it kind of comes out of left field.

No question, Jacare is one of the most deserving of a title shot. If it wasn't for Yoel having his drug test issues after his last fight, I'd say Yoel deserves it hands down. But those issues kind of dampens that...I'd still say he's worthy but I could see Jacare getting it over him, especially since he's now coming off a win and an impressive one at that.

The middleweight division is kind of in an awkward spot right now. Idk if the matchmakers even know what to do right now with it. They still need to come down from the surprise of Bisping winning the belt. For me, personally I think there's 4 fighters that should be considered, 2 that are most deserving and 2 that are fan friendly. The 2 'deserving' ones are Jacare and Romero, the 2 'fan friendly' ones ar Hendo and GSP. I'd be fine if it was any of those 4. They all make sense to me in different ways, they can all make their case.

I'm looking forward to see how the middleweight division unfolds in the next year.

Last edited 7/1/16 4:35PM server time by five-alive
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #14   7/1/16 4:34:25PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,328-2,857
Chips:
Oh you were just pretending I gotcha

Post #15   7/1/16 5:36:47PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2