Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Leaving MMAPlayground's sinking ship...You should know a little something about one of the moderators.

Print  
  Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:3,269-2,033
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by FlashyG

You keep calling out the wrong Mod. It was me ShadyG who locked the thread you're talking about and deleted your post.

One you made 4 times, in multiple threads. I also explained why I deleted that post, 4 times in multiple threads, as well as PMed you about it to explain why it was deleted and to ask you to stop posting it over and over again.

The thread lock was temporary because it was taking me longer to delete the very posts you're complaining about, than it was taking you and other members to make new posts I then had to delete.

I'm not sure who you think is being protected, the only warning handed out was to a member of my own camp. The majority of the deleted posts also came from a member of my camp, and from one other member who you were arguing with. The rest of the deleted posts were deleted because they were quoting and responding to a post that no longer existed.

Now I've explained myself for the 5th and final time.

I calling out the inflammatory environment here that exists in contrast to how this we are supposedly suppose to operate.

You deleted my post and only my post in that thread in the morning yesterday, not anyone elses post and you did not lock the thread, this didn't go unnoticed by me or a couple of other users online.

I posted it again in the same thread with more detail almost an hour later and not long after you again deleted my post and nobody elses post and did not lock the thread. I started print screen time stamping after you started deleting only my posts, just in case somebody tried to skew how things were happening... Note the time posted, this is the 2nd time I posted this.

So hours later, then you decide to lock the thread and delete some other posts, especially the ones calling to attention what a circus discussing the subject is. I posted it a third time in the same thread this time very directly calling out the bullshittery taking place, oh now it's time to act? lol. and FYI if you are so intent on that message not living here on your forum then keep searching because I didn't make any new posts with it after that as you would try to make people believe, I amended it in to many many other existing posts of mine though. I see a lot of those posts about other topics were simply deleted instead of edited. Better get back to work.

This PM and explanation you talk about sending me, a very short 5 hours later (link) and only after I started bringing to light what was happening? Have a clap for your incredible diligence, have a clap for letting me know your sick of people pointing out the shit show this place has become. Don't sit here and shadily try to portray this like you did something then made it immediately clear as to why, you didn't explain anything until things were repeatedly called out after hours. If you're sick of me pointing this out you'd be really ill to see the other PMs coming in yesterday from other members who feel the exact same way I do and are sick of it, sent well before you ever PM'd me, people who saw only my posts deleted in an unlocked thread for hours before what you claim to have done was done.

Posted by Shawn91111

The fact that this piece of shit even posts here is paramount to how full of shit you are.

You are wrong.

The first posts deleted in that thread were from the first couple of pages and they were from a teammate of mine who also got warned about trolling.

Only then did I realize that you were doing the same thing in new posts. I deleted your post and attempted to go back to cleaning up the thread from the first page to the last. Instead of getting to do that, you went ahead and posted your drivel again.

Since it was clear I couldn't clean the thread up as fast as you were attempting to make it a mess, I locked it temporarily. I then deleted the post you kept quoting and all responses to it, and every other post in the thread that seemed like trolling or attacks on other members.

I also responded to the PM from one of your teammates who seemed perfectly OK with my explanation of why his posts were deleted as well as the others that had disappeared from the thread.

The thread was locked for less than an hour and in that time you threw a hissy fit finding every post from the member you were trying to start a fight with and replying with that same deleted post over and over and over again. I gave up at that point and dealt with it when I got home from work. At that point I found and edited or deleted every instance of the post and sent you a PM telling you to quit posting it.

I don't know why you can't post without attacking other members. Everyone else around here seems to be able to do it.

I cannot comment on page 1 or 2 of the 7 page thread so I'll tentatively give you the benefit of the doubt about posts from 3 days ago.

But really? you couldn't keep up with me making a three whole posts in one thread over the over the course of several hours? About 45 minutes between those posts. Your story really adds up. And over the course of 5 hours you couldn't be bothered to explain anything what so ever to anybody until it became clear that shit was never going to fly? Cool story.

And again with the taking liberties with the truth. I didn't continue to make new posts after those three in that thread or any other, I did edit it in to already made posts regardless of who had posted in any thread exactly as I stated.

Fitting this is taking place in the thread were a simple modification to a thread title was handled with out tact or respect enough to make the user even want to be part of this place and you lold and celebrated the malcontent you created. Couldn't even communicate something that simple. Your pretentious attitude about this is the problem, your mockery of posters pointing out problems the exist here is the problem, your dishonest portrayal of how you do things here is the problem.

Post #31   6/24/16 1:22:14PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:5,416-3,592
Chips:
As entertaining as this is GDMP, I think you should move on. You're not fighting the good fight, you haven't been singled out by the MODs because you refuse to be a UFC shill or because we all hate Fedor and think he sucks and you are his great defender. It's because you hit the roof anytime someone disagrees with you and you make it personal. You need to lighten up, you are just some dork on the internet talking about MMA with other dorks (like me for instance) on the internet. Not much of anything any of us do on this this website matters, it's just for kicks.

Last edited 6/24/16 1:28PM server time by machodog76
Edit note/reason: it's, "you're" not, "your" dammit.
2 total post edits

Post #32   6/24/16 1:26:12PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by FlashyG

You keep calling out the wrong Mod. It was me ShadyG who locked the thread you're talking about and deleted your post.

One you made 4 times, in multiple threads. I also explained why I deleted that post, 4 times in multiple threads, as well as PMed you about it to explain why it was deleted and to ask you to stop posting it over and over again.

The thread lock was temporary because it was taking me longer to delete the very posts you're complaining about, than it was taking you and other members to make new posts I then had to delete.

I'm not sure who you think is being protected, the only warning handed out was to a member of my own camp. The majority of the deleted posts also came from a member of my camp, and from one other member who you were arguing with. The rest of the deleted posts were deleted because they were quoting and responding to a post that no longer existed.

Now I've explained myself for the 5th and final time.

I calling out the inflammatory environment here that exists in contrast to how this we are supposedly suppose to operate.

You deleted my post and only my post in that thread in the morning yesterday, not anyone elses post and you did not lock the thread, this didn't go unnoticed by me or a couple of other users online.

I posted it again in the same thread with more detail almost an hour later and not long after you again deleted my post and nobody elses post and did not lock the thread. I started print screen time stamping after you started deleting only my posts, just in case somebody tried to skew how things were happening... Note the time posted, this is the 2nd time I posted this.

So hours later, then you decide to lock the thread and delete some other posts, especially the ones calling to attention what a circus discussing the subject is. I posted it a third time in the same thread this time very directly calling out the bullshittery taking place, oh now it's time to act? lol. and FYI if you are so intent on that message not living here on your forum then keep searching because I didn't make any new posts with it after that as you would try to make people believe, I amended it in to many many other existing posts of mine though. I see a lot of those posts about other topics were simply deleted instead of edited. Better get back to work.

This PM and explanation you talk about sending me, a very short 5 hours later (link) and only after I started bringing to light what was happening? Have a clap for your incredible diligence, have a clap for letting me know your sick of people pointing out the shit show this place has become. Don't sit here and shadily try to portray this like you did something then made it immediately clear as to why, you didn't explain anything until things were repeatedly called out after hours. If you're sick of me pointing this out you'd be really ill to see the other PMs coming in yesterday from other members who feel the exact same way I do and are sick of it, sent well before you ever PM'd me, people who saw only my posts deleted in an unlocked thread for hours before what you claim to have done was done.

Posted by Shawn91111

The fact that this piece of shit even posts here is paramount to how full of shit you are.

You are wrong.

The first posts deleted in that thread were from the first couple of pages and they were from a teammate of mine who also got warned about trolling.

Only then did I realize that you were doing the same thing in new posts. I deleted your post and attempted to go back to cleaning up the thread from the first page to the last. Instead of getting to do that, you went ahead and posted your drivel again.

Since it was clear I couldn't clean the thread up as fast as you were attempting to make it a mess, I locked it temporarily. I then deleted the post you kept quoting and all responses to it, and every other post in the thread that seemed like trolling or attacks on other members.

I also responded to the PM from one of your teammates who seemed perfectly OK with my explanation of why his posts were deleted as well as the others that had disappeared from the thread.

The thread was locked for less than an hour and in that time you threw a hissy fit finding every post from the member you were trying to start a fight with and replying with that same deleted post over and over and over again. I gave up at that point and dealt with it when I got home from work. At that point I found and edited or deleted every instance of the post and sent you a PM telling you to quit posting it.

I don't know why you can't post without attacking other members. Everyone else around here seems to be able to do it.

I cannot comment on page 1 or 2 of the 7 page thread so I'll tentatively give you the benefit of the doubt about posts from 3 days ago.

But really? you couldn't keep up with me making a three whole posts in one thread over the over the course of several hours? About 45 minutes between those posts. Your story really adds up. And over the course of 5 hours you couldn't be bothered to explain anything what so ever to anybody until it became clear that shit was never going to fly? Cool story.

And again with the taking liberties with the truth. I didn't continue to make new posts after those three in that thread or any other, I did edit it in to already made posts regardless of who had posted in any thread exactly as I stated.

Fitting this is taking place in the thread were a simple modification to a thread title was handled with out tact or respect enough to make the user even want to be part of this place and you lold and celebrated the malcontent you created. Couldn't even communicate something that simple. Your pretentious attitude about this is the problem, your mockery of posters pointing out problems the exist here is the problem, your dishonest portrayal of how you do things here is the problem.

I was at work. I was already wasting company time editing the thread in the first place, I wasn't going to further waste time sending private messages to each person who had a post deleted.

As for explaining myself, I explained myself to 100% of the people who ASKED me for an explanation. Then I further explained myself seemingly a billion times on the forums. Hey look I'm explaining myself again!

Now you want to split hairs saying you didn't post it multiple times, you just edited into already made posts? You're being ridiculous, I had to edit or delete that question at least 6 times yesterday and once again today, almost all of which were in threads that were completely unrelated.

It's like you were hoping I'd ban you or silence you. Instead you didn't even get a warning, and yet here you are playing the victim as if I've taken away your right to pick a fight with whomever you choose whenever you want.

Last edited 6/24/16 1:42PM server time by FlashyG
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #33   6/24/16 1:41:23PM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

If one of us is crying it's certainly not me.

Professional tact, you lack it and effects this place. When a member airs a grievance with your work and what you muster becomes what is expected of you, this, it enables additional BS like the following to go unchallenged and unquestioned and we end up with threads like this, where funny enough, you enjoy piling it on.

Posted by machodog76

As entertaining as this is GDMP, I think you should move on. You're not fighting the good fight, you haven't been singled out by the MODs because you refuse to be a UFC shill or because we all hate Fedor and think he sucks and you are his great defender. It's because you hit the roof anytime someone disagrees with you and you make it personal. You need to lighten up, you are just some dork on the internet talking about MMA with other dorks (like me for instance) on the internet. Not much of anything any of us do on this this website matters, it's just for kicks.

You can stop your worrying, not much left to say here.

Posted by FlashyG

I was at work. I was already wasting company time editing the thread in the first place, I wasn't going to further waste time sending private messages to each person who had a post deleted.

As for explaining myself, I explained myself to 100% of the people who ASKED me for an explanation. Then I further explained myself seemingly a billion times on the forums. Hey look I'm explaining myself again!

Now you want to split hairs saying you didn't post it multiple times, you just edited into already made posts? You're being ridiculous, I had to edit or delete that question at least 6 times yesterday and once again today, almost all of which were in threads that were completely unrelated.

It's like you were hoping I'd ban you or silence you. Instead you didn't even get a warning, and yet here you are playing the victim as if I've taken away your right to pick a fight with whomever you choose whenever you want.

Splitting hairs? No, not painting a false narrative, telling it how it happened. That is the difference between what the two of us are saying. That becomes more clear with each new wrinkle added in your "explanation" of things.

Last edited 6/24/16 2:13PM server time by FlashyG
Edit note/reason: Quoted Deleted post
3 total post edits

Post #34   6/24/16 1:42:13PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,655-3,023
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
There's Bellator and AXS TV fights on tonight. Can we move on. This all stems from Fedor last week. It's just getting played.

Post #35   6/24/16 1:50:21PM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

There's Bellator and AXS TV fights on tonight. Can we move on. This all stems from Fedor last week. It's just getting played.

I'm done here.

I am looking forward to those fights.

Post #36   6/24/16 1:55:03PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:2,547-1,677
Chips:
Gdp is one of the best and informed people on this site......

There is definitely something shady going on here.......especially since the guy leaving here who posted this thread accused mods of the same shit.......

Post #37   6/24/16 2:45:32PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Chips:
Thank god, I was getting worried there.

Post #38   6/24/16 2:48:42PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by FKA

Gdp is one of the best and informed people on this site......

There is definitely something shady going on here.......especially since the guy leaving here who posted this thread accused mods of the same shit.......

He's also acts like a jerk when you disagree with him, I disagree with you George and Bill a lot but I never get the insults and diatribes; you guys seem pretty reasonable, informed and respectful with your responses. He just needs to take a time out and settle down. I'm pretty sure that Aunty Razor was mad because ShadyG (I like that name) changed the title of his news forum post from "Kimbo Dead" to something a bit more tactful; I think it was a nice respectful way to honor the guy a little. Me and GDP were getting a bit out of hand and our posts (more of his because he likes to fight with more people than I do) were deleted because we were mostly just sniping at each other. A bunch of my posts got deleted as well. I don't see what the big deal is. The Mods are pretty lax I think we all break the rules and for the most part they let it go (for everyone, yes you too GDP).

Last edited 6/24/16 3:39PM server time by machodog76
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #39   6/24/16 3:13:33PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,655-3,023
Chips:
Thought this was done...thought wrong.

Auntie was originally mad because Flashy edited his title. It didn't seem like a big deal but it was to Auntie.

Not sure what FKA is saying is shady going on. Can you elaborate. Because the one who started this thread was originally pissed off about the Title being edited like I said already. Then he went way over the top and started ranting, cussing people out etc. Most of that wasn't seen by many people.

Post #40   6/24/16 3:20:21PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:6,652-3,838
Chips:
I hear Tapology is welcoming people. Go ahead

Post #41   6/24/16 4:21:56PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:3,098-1,799
Chips:
The conspiracy theories over guys that are trying their best to moderate a site whose rules were relaxed long ago and are now open for interpretation are so fucking stupid. You think this whole "fight the power" routine isn't noticeable to everyone else? You think this hasn't been done before?

A couple people disagree and now dude is putting on his battle armor before he heads to the keyboard, ready and waiting to see what he can complain about.

I've tried to resolve some things. Didn't get any feedback. Because some people don't want things to be resolved privately and like an adult. They'd rather try to start some fucking revolution ON THE INTERNET and hijack every thread possible.

So for the guy that likes to quote forum rules, stop telling people to go fuck themselves (Rule 1), stop stating your opinion as fact (Rule 14), and come to the moderators with your problems instead of responding back in the threads (Rule 15).

Post #42   6/24/16 4:27:50PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:2,547-1,677
Chips:
Kimbo show honoring him,Bellator dynamite,and kickboxing afterward........

Plus...

1 oz super mango haze
1 oz platinum girl scout cookies
1 oz blue dot (my own hybrid cross strain)

12 pack sierra nevada

= AWESOME NIGHT

Post #43   6/24/16 4:31:45PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,668-1,547
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Hello someone is editing my posts too. I wrote a 17 paragraph thread about how great my mum is and some dickhead went through my whole thread and re-spelt mum as mom.

Post #44   6/24/16 4:31:55PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,367-2,352
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Hello someone is editing my posts too. I wrote a 17 paragraph thread about how great my mum is and some dickhead went through my whole thread and re-spelt mum as mom.

She really is great

Post #45   6/24/16 4:40:20PM   

Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4