Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Brother vs. Brother Fight, Featherweight Title Bout Top WSOF 32 on July 30

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,478-2,931
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

I want to like Ben Fodor but seeing him getting headlines like this just makes me even more annoyed that he got that absolute gift of a draw when he got his ass kicked by our very own Tyson Cunningham.

Flashy summed this up well and that's why I personally will be routing for Caros.

Man it seems just like yesterday I was watching that fight online with a bunch of you guys and it's been 1.5yrs already. Tyson has got to be due for a fight soon. It'll be 1 year in July since he took out the then undefeated Dubois.

Post #16   5/5/16 8:09:34AM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by FlashyG

I want to like Ben Fodor but seeing him getting headlines like this just makes me even more annoyed that he got that absolute gift of a draw when he got his ass kicked by our very own Tyson Cunningham.

Flashy summed this up well and that's why I personally will be routing for Caros.

Man it seems just like yesterday I was watching that fight online with a bunch of you guys and it's been 1.5yrs already. Tyson has got to be due for a fight soon. It'll be 1 year in July since he took out the then undefeated Dubois.

It's been about that long since he logged into the site too.

Post #17   5/5/16 9:34:33AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:757-423
Chips:
Just doing what the Shamrocks failed to do.

Post #18   5/5/16 12:30:38PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,953-1,167
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

When I saw this headline my gut turned. My knee jerk reaction was disgust that two brothers would fight one another, and even more gross that a fighting promotion as large as WSOF would be willing to entertain the idea. The reason being, I have only one sibling, a younger brother. And the thought of fighting him makes me sick. I am not sure why I feel this way but this just seems a bit wrong to me. I would never think of wanting to see the Diaz bros fight, the Shamrock bros fight, any sibling rivalry I don't care to see as a sanctioned fight inside of a cage. At holiday parties, that's one thing, but to openly agree months in advance is odd to me.

I've got an older brother and I agree.

He started doing jiu jitsu after I was already a purple belt. Even just kicking his ass on the mat made me feel bad (though it was also satisfying) because I knew it made him feel like crap.

The idea of actually punching him inside a ring, in front of people, for cash, disgusts me.

Post #19   5/9/16 12:28:53AM   

whodat

The Dawrkness

whodat Avatar

Career:2,457-1,391
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
They are adopted brothers like the Shamrocks.
Still brothers, but hard to compare the situation to examples of blood brothers.

Post #20   5/9/16 1:38:51AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2