Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Just a Hello

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,687-991
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Welcome ! Creative name hehe

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #16   4/15/16 10:11:25AM   

PrinceCharlzTampon

Learning to Sprawl

PrinceCharlzTampon Avatar

Career:35-17
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Welcome ! Creative name hehe

Thank you

Post #17   4/22/16 8:03:47AM   

Trig

Learning to Sprawl

Trig Avatar

Career:1,164-679
Camp: MMAJunkie All-Stars
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by PrinceCharlzTampon

I play IAMMMA's side game he runs over @Junkie. Are you familiar?

The name doesn't ring a bell and I've been part of the furniture over there for 5 years but FF'ing for roughly 2 and a half+ years (UJC, JEC, JFF, IJFL). Does he go by a different name or does he run the game in the wagering forum?

Alternatively, is this a trick question you ask that incorporates, "IAMMMA gunna kick your ass" or something??? :D

I think it stands for I Am MMA.lol

The game is found in the the comments section of the Junkie Staff Picks. Honestly though I'm not super familiar with the website other than news and that game. Basically you just pick the Main Card winners and its tallied up thru the course of the year.

Everyone on MMAJunkie All-Stars compete over there on the Fantasy Forum. You go head to head each event against someone. You make picks just like here (winner, method, and round) the difference is you add a confidence lock to each fight. Points are scored and there is a winner and loser to each fight. Each league has a title and there is plenty of shit talk along the way. I have assembled 20 of the best fighters from there to take the Heavyweight Title in season 27.

I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from the team on this site. Thanks to the Mods for keeping this running. Anyone interested in going head to head in some fantasy fighting we welcome you to come on over and give it a go in our E-Octagon

http://forum.mmajunkie.com/forum/forums/junkie-fantasy-fighting.8/

Post #18   4/26/16 3:16:27PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:4,033-2,483
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Thought I'd come in and say hello and quickly introduce myself. I'm here because I've been offered a position on the MMAJunkie All-stars team and just wanted to say that I am very much looking forward going toe to toe with all the competition here.

Welcome to the site.
Good luck with your picks this season!

Post #19   5/6/16 1:12:11PM   

PrinceCharlzTampon

Learning to Sprawl

PrinceCharlzTampon Avatar

Career:35-17
Chips:

Posted by JoeWarren33

Thought I'd come in and say hello and quickly introduce myself. I'm here because I've been offered a position on the MMAJunkie All-stars team and just wanted to say that I am very much looking forward going toe to toe with all the competition here.

Welcome to the site.
Good luck with your picks this season!

I appreciate your welcome, thank you. Really enjoy fighting here. Good luck this season to you as well!

Post #20   5/11/16 10:01:47AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2