Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rashid Magomedov-Chris Wade, 2 Other Bouts Set for UFC Fight Night Rotterdam

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

ZABEAST

JLS Avatar

Career:5,286-2,846
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
A lightweight bout pitting Rashid Magomedov against Chris Wade has been added to the UFC Fight Night Rotterdam lineup.

The Las Vegas-based promotion announced the matchup on Friday. Additionally, Dominic Waters will face Peter Sobotta in a welterweight duel, while Garreth McLellan will meet Magnus Cedenblad in a middleweight tilt at the May 8 event.

sherdog

Last edited 2/26/16 3:02PM server time by JLS1980
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   2/26/16 3:01:01PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,694-1,909
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Rashid & Wade should be an interesting stalemate as their styles are a bit similar. Toss up on who wins that one, to be honest.

Sobatta & Waters, Sobatta should handily take this one. Dominic is good, but seems to come up a bit short in his two UFC fights, Sobotta should easily get back into the win column on this one.

McLellan & Cedenblad, I think I remember McLellan getting sloppy and winded in his last fight. I remember being disspointed with his cardio (if my memory serves correct). Cedenblad, frankly keeps surprising me as his career progresses. Should be a win for Magnus in this one.

Post #2   2/26/16 4:25:57PM