Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

If I win the powerbal(400 million)

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:
I'd pay for everyone on the pg to go to ufc 200.

We'll fucking party.

I wonder if I could afford to pay to have the pg logo on the octagon??

Man my wife would be pissed.

What would you guys do with all that money?

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #1   1/4/16 11:21:22PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:3,098-1,799
Chips:
- move
- quit job
- i think id find a way to get closer to joanna jedrzyczyk (Jedrzejczyk is correct. im real close to getting that down without looking) like be a sponsor or just move next door to her or buy the gym she trains at
- if joanna doesnt happen, i think id like to become friends with sage northcutt and find out what that guys all about
- i would also make plans to go to the next Rizin event and probably fall in love with Japan and never return to the US again

Post #2   1/5/16 1:11:42AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,806-1,995
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
1. Pay off my parents house mortgage
2. Buy a nice house here where I live here in Sonoma County, CA
3. Open my brewery (dream of mine)
4. Start a Company and sponsor fighters
5. Treat the PGers to a fight and accommodations
7. Give to the proper charities and orgs.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Post #3   1/5/16 1:21:28AM   

jae_1833

Bullfrog Actual

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:6,751-4,494
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Fully retire with a pimp ass home in the mountains...just enjoy life. I'd leave enough money behind to take care of my kids but they'd still have to make their own way in the world. I'd probably invest in MMA/UFC specifically to make changes to the sport I love most. Make an effect in judging and scoring and sponsorship etc...buy out that Reebok contract and orchestrate a Nike takeover or something like that.
IF there was anything left in the end I'd probably do what this author I read about did recently and launch a hunt for my hidden treasure.

Post #4   1/5/16 1:33:26AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:5,376-2,966
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
2 chicks at the same time x400.

Post #5   1/5/16 9:55:52AM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:6,798-3,916
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
- Pay to build my Parents and Grandparents their dream homes in Newfoundland
- Donate large amounts towards cancer research, drug rehabilitation and also suicide prevention (all three have affected friends and family of mine greatly in recent years unfortunately)
- Apply to the best Culinary Schools I can find
- Travel from province to province then state to state eating at the best restaurants and trying to learn something from each one of the head chefs
- Buy a nice house in whichever Province or State I enjoyed the most on my lengthy trip
- Build the best restaurant and menu I possibly could from my experiences
- Once the restaurant is established and turning a good enough profit I'd hand the head chef position over to my best cook and semi-retire (Hopefully before I'm 45)
- Then I'd buy a really nice food truck so I could still cook whenever I wanted to but not have to worry about maintaining a consistent schedule and I could take off every Winter to stay in Newfoundland with my family
- From there I'd ease into old age knowing I accomplished my dream and never had to worry about money along the way
- I'd also enter the World Series of Poker Main Event every year (10k buy in)

My equivalent to the powerball would be the 60+ million Lotto 649 jackpot. I think I could get it done with over 60 million

Oh, and of course a lot of you would be given invitations to the next card in Toronto. All expenses paid of course and front row seats

Last edited 1/5/16 10:04AM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   1/5/16 10:03:16AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,844-3,131
Chips:
First I always thought this would be bitter sweet. Of course I'd like to retire early, not have to work, dream house or houses, lavish cars, set my family up for life, the trips, traveling, etc.

But there would be a huge part of me that would be worried/Scared. Have you guys ever watched the Curse of the Lottory? If not try and check it out. I would hope not but I could see myself fitting that bill unfortunately. But not to play Debbie Downer here's what I'd do.

- Have a meeting with my immediate family; Mom, Dad, Sisters and Brothers. Give them a 1 time nice big installment that would set them up very nicely.

- Buy a permanent house of my dreams and a vacation spot, somewhere very nice but also somewhere that I wouldn't want to stay for more than a couple few weeks at a time.

- Open up a couple of dream establishments; Such as my version of a Buffalo Wild Wings but with a twist to the menu, pool hall, gaming, poker, basically a huge restaurant/sports bar that would make the local BWW's hate my guts. How cool would that be?

- Also open up a couple of gyms or a mega gym. Have a couple of different themes in one setting that would attract all ages, sex, etc. A complete weight room, cardio section, ab area, with a few different expansions branching off for classes, mma training, wrestling, self defense, etc. A gym that would make the other gyms hate my guts.

- Definitely make sure my only son has a nice future yet try and make sure he remembers where he came from.

- An all expense paid for trip for the PGers and friends to UFC 200.

- And donation of course.

Post #7   1/5/16 12:24:51PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,806-1,995
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

First I always thought this would be bitter sweet. Of course I'd like to retire early, not have to work, dream house or houses, lavish cars, set my family up for life, the trips, traveling, etc.

But there would be a huge part of me that would be worried/Scared. Have you guys ever watched the Curse of the Lottory? If not try and check it out. I would hope not but I could see myself fitting that bill unfortunately. But not to play Debbie Downer here's what I'd do.

- Have a meeting with my immediate family; Mom, Dad, Sisters and Brothers. Give them a 1 time nice big installment that would set them up very nicely.

A trust would be my choice. Small installments that keep them afloat but not quite enough to live lavishly. Me personally, I would still have to work, even something small like bartending or working in a winery tasting room. Nothing serious but enough to fill my time and ensure I stay level-headed.

I like how people here are talking family. Warms my heart

Post #8   1/5/16 1:35:27PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Chips:
I hear great things about cocaine. You could probably get a lot with 400 million.

Post #9   1/5/16 2:31:37PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,844-3,131
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

I hear great things about cocaine. You could probably get a lot with 400 million.

And that's where the curse of the Lottory comes to mind. Cocaine wouldn't be my 1st choice but yeah you get the hint.

Post #10   1/5/16 2:38:25PM   

scoozna

10 Year Service Award Winner

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,957-1,723
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Great thread, we talk about this at work all the time and go-in as a group once the powerball hits 200M.

- I really like the idea of a mass-MMAPG UFC event. It would be colossal. We'd be betting each other all night long.
- Sure...i'd set up my Mom and my in-laws...set my kids up with college...donate to good causes...all that good stuff
- I'd get a crazy good drumset
- I'd go hunting with Ted Nugent - assuming he'd have me.
- Party with Dan Bilzerian - seems like a nice guy.
- Start my own MMA promotion - after i'm done partying.
- I'd pay Hilary to retire from politics

Post #11   1/5/16 4:37:38PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,435-2,378
Chips:
I have asked this to others at my work, as we all put in for a weekly lottery. If you win, would you play the lottery again, as a good% of winners are repeat winners. The people I asked almost always say no they wouldn't play again.

Post #12   1/5/16 5:46:55PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,435-2,378
Chips:
As for the winnings

- Move my family closer
- Open a restaurant
- Pay off all debts obviously
- 2 chicks at the sametime

Post #13   1/5/16 5:49:00PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:3,141-1,956
Chips:
Nothing different, maybe travel more

Post #14   1/5/16 7:41:41PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:6,508-3,577
Chips:
Dream thing would to buy a huge percentage of the ufc.
More than 50 percent ownership.
I would make things right
Higher pay
Get rid of the reebox deal.
Better ppv.
Make the ufc fan clubs get what they deserve after years of loyalty
Title fights would be given to those deserving.

Not ufc

Quit my job.
Train in mma full time cause i would have the time.
Go back to culinary school at night. Complete it.

Own a hybrid mma sports bar.
Showing mma kickboxing only. Have videos and fights showing all the time. Have themed nights.
Have a octagon cage. With reserved vip tables for those special occasions to rent out. Eat inside a octagon.

Maybe have it where i can rent a mma fighter to eat with you while your there.

All my pics and autographs on the walls in the restaurant of the fights i went too.

I think it would be fun.
Maybe manage the bar. Bar tend and cook on occasions there

Post #15   1/6/16 1:08:52PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2