Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jack's predictions for 2016

Print  
Posted By Message

JackHammerXXX

MMA Regular

JackHammerXXX Avatar

Career:4,706-2,956
Chips:
Starting with UFC 195; I still think either man takes the main event, and I think both draw interest for a GSP comeback fight, more so for Lawler, although WHEREYOUATCARLOS?!? did almost finish Georges.
I picture winner fighting GSP at or around 200 in summer. The loser in a rematch with none other than Nick Diaz at UFC 200 cuz he has to be there.
I'm leaning towards Miocic in the Arlovski co main. And I have Cain coming out and flooringWerdum in the rematch at 196. So I suppose a Miocic/Velasquez title fight August/sept would be likely. With Cain winning title back, dos santos will be in weird spot again because as of now, I have him winning tonight against UnderReem. Maybe a fight against The Roth as the co main to said title fight^...
Mir comes for 200 against mitrione/Browne winner. Hunt adds another Australian KO. And hopefully by the end of the year we have more than 1 title fight period.
I see Cruz winning decision against Dilla and even rebounding big time this year. Maybe Faber 3 memorial day ish...and ultimately a rematch with Dillashaw by years end.
I don't think Bader has enough for Rumble and as said above, I see Rothwell winning over Barnett. I think Rumble should be in line for title with win, but Jones Cormier 2 being late April at rumored MSG, I'd expect Johnson taking another fight around same time, maybe a Glover fight. I see Jones winning rematch more decisive and fighting rumble in September or so. Idk if they'll stack 200 insane, lil bit of a quick turnaround for jones but you never know. Cormier retires after great career. Hopefully Evans shogun materializes for 197 in Rio. Be a sweet co main or even 3rd fight to silva/Belfort 2 and possibly an Aldo return against Holloway?? Too soon probably but you gotta think that fight makes sense. Especially if Conor does indeed get that LW title shot in the spring. OSP Gus sometime before summers end. And after jones stifles Rumble, I think he decides HW will be 2017. No Gus rematche.
If MSG materializes, no doubt a Jones Cormier 2 headlines, but do they throw a McGregor/dos Anjos LW title fight on? I'd almost be certain Weimdan wants that rematch with Luke there so those two rematches sound good together. Both AKA teammates and all. But idk what you do withConor cuz he's not gonna wait it sounds like until July to fight. 3 title fights for New York debut? Craziness
Mighty Mouse beats cejudo in Pittsburgh or Australia. If Dilla were to bear Cruz id love to see mouse get the super fight against TJ. Caps year with another title defense against (insert opponent name here)
UFC 200-Holm/Rousey 2, Conor/Edgar, Diaz/Lawler/Condit 2, Mir/mitrione/Browne winner, Khabib/Ferguson
Lot more obviously can and will happen and I'm prolly wrong on a lot, but by years end we could have a fedor fight in the UFC, GSP come back to reclaim the throne, CM Punk never fight...list goes on.

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   12/19/15 1:13:11PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,134-1,216
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
That was all over the place lol.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   12/19/15 2:11:37PM   

JackHammerXXX

MMA Regular

JackHammerXXX Avatar

Career:4,706-2,956
Chips:
Yeah I started with the first PPV and went forward. Stuck with top 10 matchups so to speak, and tried to lay out the coming year

Post #3   12/19/15 2:18:59PM