Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Morning Report: 'Bad guy' Urijah Faber says he's ready to challenge 'shaken up' T.J. Dillashaw

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

The Answer

JLS Avatar

Career:5,126-2,747
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
A clean break can sometimes bring closure to a relationship, but it doesn't seem to be the case with Urijah Faber and his former protege T.J. Dillashaw.

Caught between the feuding of Faber and his striking guru Duane Ludwig, the UFC bantamweight champ left Sacramento's Team Alpha Male for Colorado's Elevation Fight Team in October.

According to Faber, the split hasn't done much to alleviate tensions.

"No, it's not relief," Faber told Submission Radio. "It's not the best feeling, to be honest. [Dillashaw] and I aren't the best of friends like we were before. I feel like he's turned himself into a victim in this whole situation. I feel like, in his mind, I'm 'the bad guy' because he left our team. I told him, 'If you're not on the team you can't be coming in here and training with us.' He feels that I kicked him out of the gym. He said it in an interview or something like that, which is comical.

mmafighting

Post #1   11/30/15 10:43:00AM