Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bethe Correia gets advice from mother ahead of UFC 190 clash with Ronda Rousey: ‘Break her jaw’

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,806-1,995
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ronda Rousey’s mother, AnnMarie De Mars wants the UFC bantamweight champion to make quick work of Bethe Correia on Saturday night, and the same sentiment comes from her opponent’s mother, Tiana Correia.

link

Post #1   7/31/15 2:18:10AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,806-1,995
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
"I’m not angry at the Brazilian people," she said. "They have the right to choose who they are rooting for, but I know they will be happy when I become champion. Brazil deserves a champion. It’s normal that they are rooting for the American hero. Ronda has this image of being a hero, and Brazil attaches to that. I’m not mad."

Bethe making excuses. She should be jealous and want to take that away from Ronda. What dod you mean Brazil attaches to that? REALLY?? I find that so hard to believe when they chant towards every American letting them know that are going to die.

Post #2   7/31/15 2:30:31AM   

isk

MMA Sensei

isk Avatar

Career:5-3
Chips:
Excellent advice, right up there with "you gotta win."

Post #3   7/31/15 3:48:12AM   

RhythmAndStyle

Straight Flexin'

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:3,924-2,397
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

"I’m not angry at the Brazilian people," she said. "They have the right to choose who they are rooting for, but I know they will be happy when I become champion. Brazil deserves a champion. It’s normal that they are rooting for the American hero. Ronda has this image of being a hero, and Brazil attaches to that. I’m not mad."

Bethe making excuses. She should be jealous and want to take that away from Ronda. What dod you mean Brazil attaches to that? REALLY?? I find that so hard to believe when they chant towards every American letting them know that are going to die.

Haven't u been watching the episode leading up to this event..the Brazilan fans were all over Ronda..they love her down there, so what do u know?, do u live in Brazil to now that Bethe was speaking non sense?..us those episode showed a different crowd and reaction then the one u just said..kinda like here in America, we can love u to death but a lot of people in the crowd will still cheer for the America fighter, doesn't mean we hate the non America..

Post #4   7/31/15 7:25:02AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,682-1,720
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by isk

Excellent advice, right up there with "you gotta win."

The best is still Rampage from the ultimate fighter Forrest vs Rampge: "Get yo face out of his butt"

Post #5   7/31/15 7:42:06AM   

Dr_Doom

Standup Guy

Dr_Doom Avatar

Career:235-176
Camp: Super-Villain Team-Up
Chips:
I can see this going to a decision like Tito Vs Shamrock I.

I can see this going until the ref stops it, due to Bethe starring off into Never-land.

AND I can see it going as long as the first exchange takes to get started. At which point it becomes PaRappa the Rapper.

Punch, grab, throw, punch, punch!

Post #6   7/31/15 8:14:24AM   

finnish_line

Belt Contender

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:
Bethe looks like the real deal, but that's mainly appearance.

Her opponents are 1-7 in the UFC. She doesn't have enough power, or athletic ability.

This is going to be a real easy night for Ronda.

Post #7   7/31/15 10:45:33AM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:5,416-3,592
Chips:
Damn, you rarely see Brazilian fans root for a foreigner vs a Brazilian in Brazil. Usually they chant, "your going to die". Does this mean Ronda's that popular or they just don't like Bethe?

Post #8   7/31/15 7:20:19PM