Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Hanna Knightly - UFC 189 video

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 9 of 9   <<   6     7     8     9  
Posted By Message

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,559-1,477
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Dr_Doom

Posted by Poor_Franklin

speaking of KFM, i sure do miss that guy

There does not appear to be a profile for this guy.

shawn was insulting you by saying that. I dont think you have reached his level yet, he was a king troll without knowing he was a troll. Atleast you are a little bit entertaining.

i would say hanna is more like kfm and that stands for kung fu master by the way

Bro do you even teh king smasher? That's what this reminds me of. Kfm would have included poems.

just following the trend of the thread brother...its all garbage...you should join in

Post #121   7/11/15 11:10:28AM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:6,534-3,761
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Dr_Doom

Posted by Poor_Franklin

speaking of KFM, i sure do miss that guy

There does not appear to be a profile for this guy.

shawn was insulting you by saying that. I dont think you have reached his level yet, he was a king troll without knowing he was a troll. Atleast you are a little bit entertaining.

i would say hanna is more like kfm and that stands for kung fu master by the way

Bro do you even teh king smasher? That's what this reminds me of. Kfm would have included poems.

That's actually a very good point. Now if she starts speaking in Hiakus, we'll have a real problem on our hands.

Post #122   7/11/15 3:57:38PM   

HannaKnightly

Learning to Sprawl

HannaKnightly Avatar

Career:5-1
Chips:
This weekends bets:

Saturday:
Conor McGregor -150
Cathal Pendred -110

Sunday:
Jake Ellenberger +180

Post #123   7/11/15 4:36:35PM   

INTERNET_DEBO

Learning to Sprawl

INTERNET_DEBO Avatar

Career:3,888-2,193
Chips:
If you must project an assiduous prerogative you'd better be ready for a bemused audience to auspiciously guide and veraciously archetype you no matter how strong your perceptive discernment may be. If anything, these kind souls are just trying to acclimate you to the forlorn confabulation, For the communal wasteland is known to only assume immunity not because of your transliterate particulars, but because of your aesthetically pleasing symmetry and kinesic nature. No matter their ingrained limitations. NVM shes gone

Post #124   7/11/15 4:47:24PM   

INTERNET_DEBO

Learning to Sprawl

INTERNET_DEBO Avatar

Career:3,888-2,193
Chips:
I got Mcgrabber, garbrandt the beast , and Pendred the dec master, for a nice parlay , i would throw t cunningham in there but hes not in the ufc , YET

Post #125   7/11/15 4:49:32PM   

Page 9 of 9   <<   6     7     8     9