Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC champion Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine, reportedly enters rehab

Print  
  Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:3,168-1,976
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Fuck Jones.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #76   1/7/15 12:53:19PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:4,893-3,174
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

Fuck Jones.

source?

Post #77   1/7/15 2:05:11PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,103-1,461
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Post #78   1/7/15 3:35:29PM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Goatenstein

Anyone think he'd have entered rehab voluntarily if he hadn't got caught?

Of Course not.

It was said on the MMA Podcast today that Jones he was hiding under the practice cage at Jackson's MMA on Dec 4th when NSAC was looking for him. That is a guy with a coke problem looking to defend his problem, people like that don't do things like that voluntarily. And a little brat egomaniac like Jones, most certainly.

Only thing we are missing is an unrepentant vine or tweet from Jones where he "blows" his nose for all the people who hate him do to their own insecurity.... which he will promptly delete then say his exotic pet savanna cat stole his phone.

Last edited 1/7/15 6:03PM server time by GDPofMPG
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #79   1/7/15 5:42:50PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,103-1,461
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by Goatenstein

Of Course not.

It was said on the MMA Podcast today that Jones he was hiding under the practice cage at Jackson's MMA on Dec 4th when NSAC was looking for him. That is a guy with a coke problem looking to defend his problem, people like that don't do things like that voluntarily. And a little brat egomaniac like Jones, most certainly.

Did he really hide? Source? Because if so..that's very intriguing..

Post #80   1/7/15 6:00:44PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,976-1,546
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by sbulldavid

Cocaine isn't in your system long so that's probably the only reason we never see more people caught. The fact that he actually got caught mathematically implies that he is a frequent user.

Testing over the last few years has expanded cocaine testing from 1-2 days in system to 1-30. They must have found a new way to test for metabolites, the drug test chart changed the time in system about 2-3 years ago so they probably found a way to isolate a certain metabolite. Sorry if this was already said, this looked like a long thread but I keep up on all testing procedures for.... uhhhh... research. Metabolites are obviously inactive and have no positive or negative or any effect AKA 100% Out Of Competition unless you make up your own rules like the NSAC does as in the fucked up Nick Diaz case witchhunt thread I started in the UFC forum.

And, not responding to the above quoted text but in general, the Cung Le test was not a valid test as I stated in these forums before it even came out that it wasn't so it really has nothing to do with this.

Last edited 1/8/15 5:57AM server time by Kpro
3 total post edits

Post #81   1/7/15 6:00:48PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:3,115-1,776
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by sbulldavid

Cocaine isn't in your system long so that's probably the only reason we never see more people caught. The fact that he actually got caught mathematically implies that he is a frequent user.

Testing over the last few years has expanded cocaine testing from 1-2 days in system to 1-30. They must have found a new way to test for metabolites, the drug test chart changed the time in system about 2-3 years ago so they probably found a way to isolate a certain metabolite. Sorry if this was already said, this looked like a long thread but I keep up on all testing procedures for.... uhhhh... research. Metabolites are obviously inactive and have no positive or negative or any effect AKA 100% Out Of Competition unless you make up your own rules like the NSAC does as in the fucked up Nick Diaz case witchhunt thread I started in the UFC forum.

That's why you're my favorite scientist. Plus you aren't a quitter like that awful Jon Jones.

Post #82   1/7/15 6:07:47PM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by Goatenstein

Of Course not.

Did he really hide? Source? Because if so..that's very intriguing..

Discussed right now on other boards.

sherdog

mixedmartialarts

According to Greg Savage there's a rumor that Jones hid under the cage @ Jackson's to avoid testing prior to December 4th

Update: Rumor on SiriusXM Fight Club @SXMFightClub that jon hid under the cage before the drug test.

https://soundcloud.com/fdsafas-dsadfadsa-dafdasfada/savageradio

If true, then BANNED FOR LIFE because fuck Jones WAR WAND!

Post #83   1/7/15 6:28:08PM   

Goatenstein

Belt Contender

Career:869-595
Chips:
Now that his ratios are out and he's basically been proven to be a career-long cheater I can't wait to see Dana go down in flames. I wouldn't put is past Zuffa to supply him with the newest undetectable PEDs.

Post #84   1/7/15 7:06:36PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:2,116-1,275
Chips:
delete

Last edited 1/7/15 10:20PM server time by sbulldavid

Post #85   1/7/15 7:14:01PM   

Near07

MMA Regular

Near07 Avatar

Career:3,499-2,724
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
It depends what kind of test they do, it stays in urine 2-3 days, blood test, a month, and hair test 6 months.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #86   1/10/15 2:43:47PM   

Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6