Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

War Machine apprehended by U.S. Marshal service in Simi Valley, Calif.

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Omega_8

MMA Regular

Omega_8 Avatar

Career:2,072-1,401
Camp: The Dirty Birds
Chips:
You want War Machine to leave prison in a body bag? That's the most absurd thing that I have ever heard. Answering violence with more violence just seems dense to me. But yeah, glad to see that he was caught and hopefully somebody can get through to him and make him realize that he's wasting his life by making these terrible decisions. Its a shame when you are a pro fighter and your most memorable knockout was your ex-girlfriend...The dude is clearly unstable, and prison is usually the best place for people like that. Best wishes to Christy Mack

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #16   8/16/14 1:48:03PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:2,483-1,705
Camp: Black Widows
Chips:
Him and people like him ( thieves, rapists, murderers, generally a bad seed) should be exterminated.

In this guys case, he'll never learn from his "mistakes" because he doesn't take responsibility for is actions. Fuck this guy! IMO he and others like him has no place on earth as far as I'm concerned

Post #17   8/16/14 2:27:47PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:3,924-2,905
Chips:
Personally I don't think he should be in prison or dead. War Machine should be in a mental institution.

Post #18   8/17/14 1:29:03AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,568-1,807
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

Posted by tildengolfer

He was found with the help of US Marshals and Homeland Security. Pff probably honed in on his phone, don't disagree with his catching but seems like some Big Brother shit.

More like the maid, manager, or the pizza delivery man cashed in on an award...

Word. I could see some kid (huge Christy Mack fan) aware of some stuff and googling her 'boyfirend' and working at The motel he crashes at lol, Classic. Alpha Male S***.

Post #19   8/17/14 3:48:03AM   

teejay68

MMA Regular

teejay68 Avatar

Career:4,237-2,670
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Omega_8

You want War Machine to leave prison in a body bag? That's the most absurd thing that I have ever heard. Answering violence with more violence just seems dense to me. But yeah, glad to see that he was caught and hopefully somebody can get through to him and make him realize that he's wasting his life by making these terrible decisions. Its a shame when you are a pro fighter and your most memorable knockout was your ex-girlfriend...The dude is clearly unstable, and prison is usually the best place for people like that. Best wishes to Christy Mack

so, having American tax payers to pay on average about $30,000 a year to lock this piece of shit behind bars is a good idea? not to me. that is getting off too easy to me. these scum bags got no place in society and letting them rot in prison is too good for them.

Last edited 8/18/14 9:59AM server time by teejay68
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #20   8/18/14 9:58:39AM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:2,483-1,705
Camp: Black Widows
Chips:

They should have sent a cop in the hotel room that has an itchy trigger finger

Post #21   8/18/14 12:18:39PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2