Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Up and coming fighters your watching

Print  
  Page 8 of 8   <<   5     6     7     8  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,541-2,391
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I want to include these 2 guys that will be on Tonight's (Thursday, June 7th 6pm ET) PFL 1 Regular Season Card.

Andre "The Bull" Harrison (17-0) Ok he's in the Main Event and facing a pretty good opponent. But Harrison is so good that he's listed at over -2000 on some betting outlets. He's a former WSOF FW Champ with some very high level wins including; Lance Palmer, Steven Siler, Alexandre Bezerra, Deivison Ribeiro, Des Green, Kurt Holobaugh to name a few. His lack of finishing opponents my be his biggest reason for not being in the UFC. But one could argue he is a Top 10-15 FW Worldwide.

Magomed Idrisov (8-1) - Another FW stud that since losing his Pro debut has been red hot. Notable wins over Herbert Burns, Alexander Butenko, Max Coga and a finish over Ivan Buchinger who many thought was the best FW not signed by the UFC. After tonight he should have another solid W under his belt with Steven Siler

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #106   6/7/18 6:23:48PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

I want to include these 2 guys that will be on Tonight's (Thursday, June 7th 6pm ET) PFL 1 Regular Season Card.

Andre "The Bull" Harrison (17-0) Ok he's in the Main Event and facing a pretty good opponent. But Harrison is so good that he's listed at over -2000 on some betting outlets. He's a former WSOF FW Champ with some very high level wins including; Lance Palmer, Steven Siler, Alexandre Bezerra, Deivison Ribeiro, Des Green, Kurt Holobaugh to name a few. His lack of finishing opponents my be his biggest reason for not being in the UFC. But one could argue he is a Top 10-15 FW Worldwide.

Magomed Idrisov (8-1) - Another FW stud that since losing his Pro debut has been red hot. Notable wins over Herbert Burns, Alexander Butenko, Max Coga and a finish over Ivan Buchinger who many thought was the best FW not signed by the UFC. After tonight he should have another solid W under his belt with Steven Siler

Well Steven Siler best Idrisov and did the rest of PFL'S FWz a huge favor. But Idrisov is still a guy to watch out for.

Post #107   6/9/18 1:19:43AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Kyle "Gunz Up" Stewart (10-0)

He's a Welterweight to keep ban eye on. 10 and 0 as a pro. 7-1 as an ammy. He's most known for his LFA fights where he beat TUF 21 Cast Mate Jason Jackson and another solid win overt Jaleel Willis who was featured in our last BOTR combo. Willis went on and finished a tough (5-1) at the time Chel Erwin-Davis.

Post #108   6/10/18 9:43:43PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Bevon Lewis (5-0) He got 1 chance on DWTNCS where he finished Elias,Hector, Urbina's brother. He'll get another chance July 10th on DWTNCS week 4. His opponent is no pushover though and is Alton Cunningham (5-0) himself with a very extensive amateur career. What I like about Lewis is, and I'm not comparing him to Jon Jones but he's got that really long frame and a huge reach advantage. Its Also a big plus he trains out of Jackson-Wink. And maybe his 1st time around, DW and the Brass figured he was right there but didn't want to push him too soon.

Regardless i kinda killed 2 birds with 1 stone here adding Bevon Edwards and Alton Cunningham to this post. 1 of these guys will get signed.

Post #109   6/10/18 9:57:32PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

Bevon Lewis (5-0) He got 1 chance on DWTNCS where he finished Elias,Hector, Urbina's brother. He'll get another chance July 10th on DWTNCS week 4. His opponent is no pushover though and is Alton Cunningham (5-0) himself with a very extensive amateur career. What I like about Lewis is, and I'm not comparing him to Jon Jones but he's got that really long frame and a huge reach advantage. Its Also a big plus he trains out of Jackson-Wink. And maybe his 1st time around, DW and the Brass figured he was right there but didn't want to push him too soon.

Regardless i kinda killed 2 birds with 1 stone here adding Bevon Edwards and Alton Cunningham to this post. 1 of these guys will get signed.

Bevon Lewis finished his opponent tonight in the 1st Round. Keep an eye on this guy folks.

Post #110   7/11/18 1:32:43AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS

Jack "The Tank" Shore

I've actually never watched him fight but I started following him on paper when i noticed his record. Check this, he's only 6-0 but he's also 12-0 when you throw in his amateur fights. That's 18 W's in a row! Looks like he's exclusively been fighting for Cage Warriors FC, one of the biggest European based MMA orgs out there. He's got a stiff test this Saturday against another undefeated fighter Ayton De Paepe (7-0). This fight is on The Cage Warriors 89 Main Card which is headlined by Karl Amoussou vs Dominique Steele and is also part of this weekends stacked Best of The Rest combo card.

He just signed a 5 fight extension with Cage Warriors. He's a guy to keep an eye on.

Post #111   7/11/18 1:34:44AM   

Page 8 of 8   <<   5     6     7     8