Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dancing Dolls Latest Book.... Let's talk Halloween

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,438-887
Chips:
LINK

Hey guys DancingDolls latest book is out now but due to the nature of the contents of the book we can not actually discuss it on the site itself . So here's a link, it's NSFW and is I think her third erotic novel. Go out and buy it - RULE TIGHTENING

Halloweens around the corner!! Anyway got any plans for it?
I know I sent Budge a link a while ago, hope to see him sporting this if he's off out to a party or something

Dirty Blue

Post #1   10/23/13 8:18:03PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,559-2,972
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
You are obsessed jay. I am not .

Post #2   10/23/13 10:36:34PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,342-1,837
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
That Randy Marsh costume is great

Haven't heard much from DD on the forums. Hopefully all is well. Jay, I suggest you get her release in ebook form. It would be a shame to have all the pages in a paperback stuck together after a few pages in

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   10/23/13 10:52:00PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:6,590-3,798
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Randy Marsh

I'm actually going as The Coon for halloween this year because my friend is having a superhero themed party. I think I'll tackle the Testicular Cancer Randy next year

Last edited 10/24/13 12:46AM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   10/24/13 12:43:39AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,438-887
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

You are obsessed jay. I am not .

If you had something to promote or sell I would happily promote it for you too

Always hard to promote your own stuff yourself

Last edited 10/24/13 7:23AM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a

Dirty Blue

Post #5   10/24/13 7:23:15AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by kopower

That Randy Marsh costume is great

Haven't heard much from DD on the forums. Hopefully all is well. Jay, I suggest you get her release in ebook form. It would be a shame to have all the pages in a paperback stuck together after a few pages in

she's a big shot now having had about 5 seconds on TV during "The Road to the Octagon" for the Rory vs Ellenberger segment. The PG is small time to her

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #6   10/24/13 11:09:37AM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:1,450-779
Chips:
A little birdie told meee....

Hey guys! And thanks, Jay!

Don't worry - I'm not here to sell - just to say hi!

Oh and talk Halloween.

I'd love to get more creative with a costume and buy (or make) something totally badass, but I'm recycling an old standby costume. Sexy fox. Yes, I know how lame that sounds. But it's really cute. Plus I need to get more use out of my Fox Spirit Hood (yes, I own one - don't laugh!).

I might be going to two parties (on different nights), so a second costume might be a possibility. It'll be sexy something-or-other. I think it's a standard girl expectation as far as costumes go. We're really not that creative.

Post #7   10/24/13 7:46:43PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:1,295-852
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

Oh and talk Halloween.

I'd love to get more creative with a costume and buy (or make) something totally badass, but I'm recycling an old standby costume. Sexy fox. Yes, I know how lame that sounds. But it's really cute. Plus I need to get more use out of my Fox Spirit Hood (yes, I own one - don't laugh!).

I might be going to two parties (on different nights), so a second costume might be a possibility. It'll be sexy something-or-other. I think it's a standard girl expectation as far as costumes go. We're really not that creative.

Why the hiatus? Aside from all the slobbering Jay does, you are a pretty quality poster

Post #8   10/24/13 8:12:39PM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:1,450-779
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by DancingDoll

Oh and talk Halloween.

Why the hiatus? Aside from all the slobbering Jay does, you are a pretty quality poster

Aw thanks! :) I'll be back more often. I've just had a lot on the go this year and my weekends have been crazy busy. So... mostly lame excuses.

Still love PG! xo

Post #9   10/24/13 9:07:01PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,976-1,546
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Apologies are only accepted in the Surprise Van.

Post #10   10/25/13 1:31:43AM