Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Video Game Thread

Print  
  Page 25 of 26   <<   22     23     24     25     26  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,342-1,837
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Well, I guess I won't have to worry about playing it any time soon, now that Fallout will be arriving tomorrow. Bloodborne sounded like fun, but frustrating. Maybe I'll pick it up a few months down the road.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #361   11/9/15 10:29:59PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
So pissed at Best Buy right now. I ordered FO4 a few weeks back. Last week, they had a deal on the Gold edition, so I bought that, and was going to cancel or return the other version. Well, the regular one was delivered, and the Gold edition hasn't even shipped yet. I ordered it on the 7th, so there's no excuse why it hasn't even shipped yet.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #362   11/10/15 7:06:49PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,254
Chips:

Posted by kopower

So pissed at Best Buy right now. I ordered FO4 a few weeks back. Last week, they had a deal on the Gold edition, so I bought that, and was going to cancel or return the other version. Well, the regular one was delivered, and the Gold edition hasn't even shipped yet. I ordered it on the 7th, so there's no excuse why it hasn't even shipped yet.

Same exact thing with my friend from Best Buy. Still waiting for it to ship.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #363   11/12/15 5:33:50PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,489-1,574
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
You couldn't download it directly?

Post #364   11/13/15 6:24:12AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

Posted by airkerma

You couldn't download it directly?

The Gold comes with a season pass, socks, and the game. I just found out the game that comes with the Gold, is the same as the retail version. Gonna just open my regular one, and return the one that comes with the Gold package. The shipping says I won't get the Gold edition until Monday. However, it looks like BB didn't charge me for the season pass that was emailed to me. So at least that helps with the frustration.

Well, a bit of good news. The game showed up today, so I'm a happy camper.

Last edited 11/13/15 6:30PM server time by kopower
Edit note/reason: Na

Post #365   11/13/15 10:03:48AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,694-1,909
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by kopower

Same exact thing with my friend from Best Buy. Still waiting for it to ship.

I don't play video games but went into a Best Buy the other day for the first time in sometime (maybe a year or two) and I must say that they've really dropped their quality of customer service and products. The store was unkempt, dirty, dust everywhere. And their physical stock was missing a lot of stuff. They've really fallen off. No wonder people are sticking to online shopping. I think Best Buy has turned into a place where people go to physically check the item out before going online and buying it there.

Post #366   11/13/15 9:33:51PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Yup, I basically demo things there, and buy from somewhere else. The store by me is actually quite nice, and employees very helpful. Their prices are usually a little higher than online stores, but not terrible. What gets me is BB's online prices never match the physical stores prices. I have to show them on my phone, and they price match their own online price

Post #367   11/14/15 8:49:17AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,489-1,574
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
My wife and I have some very exciting news. She's going to visit her mom for the second half of the week and I'm going to buy fallout. We're so happy!

Post #368   11/17/15 6:32:52AM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:
Picked up a ps4 last night. Just got home and am now downloading battlefront. Hit me up if anyone wants to play.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #369   11/18/15 6:00:55PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

Posted by airkerma

My wife and I have some very exciting news. She's going to visit her mom for the second half of the week and I'm going to buy fallout. We're so happy!

Enjoy

Fallout has consumed me this week.

Post #370   11/18/15 6:58:12PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,254
Chips:
Yeah, it's fucking awesome. Sooooo much to do and love the new perks feature. Only complaint is the fast weapon change set-up and some of the builder interface is buggy.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #371   11/19/15 11:35:26AM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:
Anyone want to play nhl 16 on ps4 hit me up!

SpiderSilva99

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #372   11/25/15 6:21:46PM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
Spent Thanksgiving break at a friend's house and played some Battlefront. gave in and ordered a PS4 with the game that same night. That should keep me busy until SF5 and Uncharted 4 are released.

Post #373   11/30/15 5:08:25PM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:3,269-2,033
Chips:
Been trading off between Battlefront and FO4.

My F04 build is all over the place. My main settlements are Hangmans Alley, the Castle and Red Rocket Gas Station. The only one I made a 3-story McMansion out of is Red Rocket. I've done about 30 minutemen missions, 25 wasteland missions and a whomping 2 story missions. I'm still learning about how to take advantage of settlers and settlement sot improve my economy. The build is balanced, high charisma and Science with strong back, weapon and armor benchs and a few other strategic SPs built up. Very balanced and average. I think I've unlocked about a 1/4 to a 1/3rd of the world map locations. I'm Level 38. Last night I got sent down to a deep granite quarry. I think it was haunted because my charecter had weird flashbacks when I hit light switches. Pretty weird. Also found a swimming super mutant in the middle of boston that wrecked me enough that I had to go play the game somewhere else. Also took out a level 65 death claw in a museum. This game is too good.

On battlefront I'm level 25. I have a ton of fun playing this but I wish they didn't mess with the walker assualt game mode after the beta. It was perfectly balanced in the beta but now, they listened too much to the people who played two games or were just bad and made the mode truley unbalanced against the Empire. I've won as the empire maybe twice in Walker Assualt and my overall W/L ratio is above 60%. There are a few other very annoying, user friendly gadgets that are worth complaining about, but overall, I have fun.

Post #374   11/30/15 6:34:59PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

My F04 build is all over the place. My main settlements are Hangmans Alley, the Castle and Red Rocket Gas Station. The only one I made a 3-story McMansion out of is Red Rocket. I've done about 30 minutemen missions, 25 wasteland missions and a whomping 2 story missions. I'm still learning about how to take advantage of settlers and settlement sot improve my economy. The build is balanced, high charisma and Science with strong back, weapon and armor benchs and a few other strategic SPs built up. Very balanced and average. I think I've unlocked about a 1/4 to a 1/3rd of the world map locations. I'm Level 38. Last night I got sent down to a deep granite quarry. I think it was haunted because my charecter had weird flashbacks when I hit light switches. Pretty weird. Also found a swimming super mutant in the middle of boston that wrecked me enough that I had to go play the game somewhere else. Also took out a level 65 death claw in a museum. This game is too good. 

I'm only a level 20. This game is so damn addicting. Even when I'm not playing, I think about where to go, what to do, and how I'm going to spend my perks. I'm not big into the settlement and community building. I'd rather just play the side and main missions. I find it tedious to worry about defenses, food, water, etc. The great thing about the game is I don't have to spend much time tinkering with those, if I don't want to. I spread my points mainly in intelligence, perception, and strength. I love being able to pick locks and unlock computer terminals. Still working on modding out some guns, and building up armor so I take less damage.

Post #375   11/30/15 7:05:26PM   

Page 25 of 26   <<   22     23     24     25     26