Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Cowboy Cerrone breaks down his beeef with Nate Diaz

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:6,273-3,445
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Can't wait for the fight
But diaz vs cerrone. As well as pierce vs kos are weak vegas co main events

Post #16   12/23/11 7:22:08PM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Can't wait for the fight

You tend to criticize every card regardless so you calling it weak doesn't really surprise me.

Hell, Arianny and Brittany could make out in the center of the octagon and you'd criticize them for not looking each other in the eye.

Last edited 12/23/11 8:38PM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   12/23/11 8:37:33PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,342-1,837
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Can't wait for the fight

You tend to criticize every card regardless so you calling it weak doesn't really surprise me.

Hell, Arianny and Brittany could make out in the center of the octagon and you'd criticize them for not looking each other in the eye.

If they looked each other in the eye, that would be hot

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #18   12/23/11 8:46:23PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Nate can only hope for a quick death against Cowboy.

Sure.

Gotta admit Fleek IM surprised you support Diaz..

.I just identify with alot you say...and sometimes spot on...I do think Cerrone is cocky but Diaz takes it to another level...And quite honest I feel like Cerrone actually wishes he was Diaz and likes the way Diaz acts cocky....I saw him tell the elevator story with the Diaz guys...but Cerrone really has a deep down respect for fighting and fighters...He does though need to get jacked for a fight..I think Cerrone kinda envys the Diaz bros and there whole kinda "posse"..

I mean Cerrones BFF is Leonard Garcia..

As for him and Varner well Varner talked smack teh same way...

I think though I would much rather drink some cold ones with Cerrone and as for Diaz hes the type of guy always acting like a fool wanting to pick a fight...Just my opinion from hearing them both...

My best friend is a big Cerrone fan and I use to be...but since he likes him so much I gotta go with Diaz but I think Cerrone is going to beat him pretty easy...Heres why..

Cerrone can take a punch and Diaz lacks power...Hes pretty accurate but I think Cerrone will walk through Diaz and leg kicks...

Post #19   12/23/11 10:48:25PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Can't wait for the fight

Wow really Cerrone and diaz is gonna be good and I think the other will be a surprise becasue Kos wont take it seriously...

Post #20   12/23/11 10:49:44PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by FastKnockout

I'll take the grumpy cowboy over the wanna-be street thug any day.

This and Nates pitter patter punches...They havent given Cerrone a fight yet that will test him....A wrestler is Cerrones big weakness and is why hes not a contender...

Post #21   12/23/11 11:09:37PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:
A boxer like Frankie would also destroy Cerrone...Hes not good at guys like that either..His fights have been tailor mad matchup so far for him...Hes way bigger than Rocha and Olivera...And his last fight teh German is kinda slow and very bad on the ground...

Post #22   12/23/11 11:11:41PM   

40ouncetpkid

MMA Sensei

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:357-238
Chips:

Posted by Lesnar1

The Diaz brothers have no respect for anyone. Personally I find it entertaining.

Hahaha this x100. Im always the guy yelling "OOO SHIIIIT! You gonna take that?" WAR DIAZ!

Post #23   12/24/11 1:00:05AM   

40ouncetpkid

MMA Sensei

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by FastKnockout

This and Nates pitter patter punches...They havent given Cerrone a fight yet that will test him....A wrestler is Cerrones big weakness and is why hes not a contender...

Wouldnt neccessarly agree with that. I think 170 did him wonders. He destroyed markham and davis. Cameback to 155 against iron chin Gomi and absolutely destroyed him. I think it actually has to do with the diaz brothers training with future P4P boxing king and current super middleweight kingpin champ Andre Ward and heavy hitter young undefeated prospect Omar Henry. Their boxing technique and power from straighting up their shots and planting their feet better have improved ten fold.

Post #24   12/24/11 1:05:44AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by FastKnockout

Wouldnt neccessarly agree with that. I think 170 did him wonders. He destroyed markham and davis. Cameback to 155 against iron chin Gomi and absolutely destroyed him. I think it actually has to do with the diaz brothers training with future P4P boxing king and current super middleweight kingpin champ Andre Ward and heavy hitter young undefeated prospect Omar Henry. Their boxing technique and power from straighting up their shots and planting their feet better have improved ten fold.

In all seriousness how much do you think this potential P4P king is training with them...My point exactly...Also Diaz and Marcus Davis the glove caught Davis just right...He looked good against Gomi...but his style I think really is just to score with those punces and rely on his chin knowing most woudlnt go to the ground with him...

Post #25   12/24/11 1:28:08AM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,953-1,167
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Can't wait for the fight

I thought the same thing when I read this. I was thinking "does this guy ever make a post other than to criticize a fight card???"

Usually very short and have nothing to do with the news article being discussed.

Also, I would pay good money to see Arianny and Brittany make out. Eye contact or not.

Post #26   12/24/11 2:11:30AM   

40ouncetpkid

MMA Sensei

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by FastKnockout

In all seriousness how much do you think this potential P4P king is training with them...My point exactly...Also Diaz and Marcus Davis the glove caught Davis just right...He looked good against Gomi...but his style I think really is just to score with those punces and rely on his chin knowing most woudlnt go to the ground with him...

Training with world class boxers even alil bit makes you so much better because most boxers and boxing trainers can watch you spar a round and give you a list of things you do wrong.

Hell, Big Nogs stand up use to be nonexistent. Spends a few times training with the cuban national team and now the man has some of the sharpest hands in the division. Not to mention when you correct your footwork and straighten your punches just alil to get more power especially with their long reach gives him a better chance of taking guys out before they can take you out. Cerrone is probably the more versatile striker but diaz hands and reach can make all the difference.

Last edited 12/24/11 11:47AM server time by 40ouncetpkid

Post #27   12/24/11 11:44:31AM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Gotta admit Fleek IM surprised you support Diaz..

I've been a fan ever since his time on TUF when he refused to back down from Karo Parisyan, who I can't stand. I don't agree with some of the stuff he does (EXAMPLE: the whole Strikeforce brawl incident) but I still back the dude.

I mean Cerrones BFF is Leonard Garcia..

Yet another reason to not like him.

As for him and Varner well Varner talked smack teh same way...

No, Varner talked smack but he never took it to the levels that Cerrone took it to, as far as I can remember.

Cerrone can take a punch and Diaz lacks power...Hes pretty accurate but I think Cerrone will walk through Diaz and leg kicks...

Nate's getting there in the power department. He unleashed some serious shit on Gomi. He's only 26...not even in his prime yet.

Last edited 12/26/11 10:55AM server time by emfleek

Post #28   12/25/11 10:10:48PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:2,212-1,253
Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetpkid
Hell, Big Nogs stand up use to be nonexistent.

When?

Post #29   12/26/11 5:50:45PM   

Redkayak

MMA Regular

Redkayak Avatar

Career:112-124
Chips:
what was said between cerrone and varner

Post #30   12/27/11 2:05:26PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2