Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Undisputed 3 coming Jan 2012, new Pride mode

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Two new featherweight and bantamweight weight classes; and,
Massive 150 fighter roster!

THQ Inc. and Zuffa, LLC today announced the first gameplay details surrounding UFC® Undisputed™ 3, the new installment in the critically acclaimed and best-selling mixed martial arts videogame franchise based on the Ultimate Fighting Championship®. Poised to take players inside the virtual Octagon® with extensive focus on intense toe-to-toe combat, impressive visual presentation and significantly increased accessibility, including the introduction of PRIDE® Mode, two new weight classes and an impressive playable roster of more than 150 UFC fighters, UFC Undisputed 3 is currently in development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, with a scheduled release timing of January 2012.

LINK

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   6/2/11 8:53:18AM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:5,338-3,081
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I think that it will be the best UFC game so far.

Post #2   6/2/11 11:03:02AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
For sure. They can only get better. I love the first two games, but with the time they have had to produce this, I'm sure it will be awesome.

Post #3   6/2/11 11:17:07AM   

vomitshovel

MMA Regular

vomitshovel Avatar

Career:136-93
Camp: Xtreme Fight Militia
Chips:
I'm thinking.... A UFC Management sim!
You ruthlessly buy out other companies and eliminate all opposition.
The final chapter in the game will be transforming all of Africa into a giant plasma screen to advertise PPV to potential extra terrestrials.
That said i can't wait for this game!

Post #4   6/2/11 11:17:43AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by vomitshovel

I'm thinking.... A UFC Management sim!
You ruthlessly buy out other companies and eliminate all opposition.
The final chapter in the game will be transforming all of Africa into a giant plasma screen to advertise PPV to potential extra terrestrials.
That said i can't wait for this game!

UFC 341: Mars Madness

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   6/2/11 11:50:22AM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:672-354
Chips:
Can't Wait!!

Post #6   6/2/11 11:50:56AM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
As much as Pride mode will be awesome, I really hope they drastically improve the career mode of the game.

The training system in the game became extemely tiresome very quickly and it seemed you could really only make strikers.

The presentation and rosters are going to be fantastic, they always are, I'm more interested in how they improved the gameplay though, especially submissions.

Post #7   6/2/11 11:55:29AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

As much as Pride mode will be awesome, I really hope they drastically improve the career mode of the game.

The training system in the game became extemely tiresome very quickly and it seemed you could really only make strikers.

The presentation and rosters are going to be fantastic, they always are, I'm more interested in how they improved the gameplay though, especially submissions.

They need to fix the training. I actually preferred the training from undisputed 2009, because you could become more well rounded. It was hard to become a wrestler in the game.
I also hated the old subs of rolling the joystick, after a few matches that **** hurt.

Post #8   6/2/11 12:25:23PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,102-2,926
Chips:
Never been a fan of these games. I'll still rent it and try it out though. The Pride mode intrigues me, I'm not going to lie.

Post #9   6/2/11 12:52:37PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:4,121-2,403
Chips:
Eh, I can't really judge until the game releases, but I'm not liking the graphics. Looks too much like EA MMA. All the extra additions sounds great, but who really knows.

Post #10   6/2/11 2:36:43PM   

Franklinfan47

Bow Down

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:3,077-1,712
Chips:
I too, am skeptical. Ive had high hopes for the last two games and been let down by certain things. This one looks awesome though, PRIDE never die!

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #11   6/2/11 5:32:17PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:2,068-1,299
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
This is gonna be sick! I love the games. 09 was great, 2010 was even better. Every now and then, depending on how geeky things got, the fellas and I would play matches in between fights on the PPV, and try and play out how the next fight would go. Lol, nerdy, but fun.

I agree with the sentiment that the rotating of the analog stick for the subs is a little much. If you wanted to get new strikes for your guy, or level up his strikes, that could easily be done in one training session, on any computer difficulty. Not so with the subs. Sometimes you could get a sub or level up in one try, but not as consistently as the strikes.

The constant training I found tedious. Sure, it added a little bit of realism, in the sense you had to keep your strength, stamina, speed and skills all up to par or else they'd start slipping. After a while though, you don't want to do a bunch of training, you just want to fight. And if you do auto mode, you screw yourself.

I am very excited for the Bantamweight and Featherweight divisions! Maybe I'll finally get the Miguel Torres-Urijah Faber fight I've been looking to see! The Pride rules should be awesome as well! That'd be great if we could go to the Saitama Super Arena Also, I'd like to get an open weight mode in there! I want GSP versus Dominick Cruz, lol

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #12   6/2/11 6:04:11PM   

StriderXero

Standup Guy

StriderXero Avatar

Career:88-80
Chips:
as long as Lenne Heart is in the game screaming the fighters names, this will be a day one buy.

Post #13   6/3/11 6:43:31AM