Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

question on hedging bets

Print  
Posted By Message

odiskunk

Learning to Sprawl

Career:587-357
Camp: MMAJunkie All-Stars
Chips:
hey guys/gals/trans/herms/other.. i fight in a few fantasy leagues and will only fight in a league where you can not score bonus fights when you pick the loser.. which is why i still play here a bit..

OK.. my question is on hedging bets.. for instance if i'm picking fighter A to KO fighter B but am unsure on round and think there is a chance it goes to decision i like to bet fighter A-KO-3.. if the fight goes to decision do i still qualify for the 3 pts for getting the correct round?

thanks in advance, Odi..

Last edited 8/7/10 12:41AM server time by odiskunk
Edit note/reason: n/a

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   8/7/10 12:40:05AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,342-1,837
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Quick answer. No

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   8/7/10 12:43:40AM   

odiskunk

Learning to Sprawl

Career:587-357
Camp: MMAJunkie All-Stars
Chips:
thanks

Post #3   8/7/10 12:53:03AM