Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 105 - Michael Bisping set to take on Wanderlei Silva (unconfirmed)

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Silva's camp on this: Not so fast.

Article

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #16   7/23/09 1:59:00PM   

McBee

In Full Mount

McBee Avatar

Career:815-456
Chips:

Posted by scobac

Posted by McBee

Posted by KaibaThedon

Excellent fight, but Wandy will need to change his game plan, as the stick and move style of Bisping could make this much like the Franklin fight. Bisping obviously has a lot less power though, but I think it'll be drilled into his head to not stand and bang. I think Rampage will train him to fight Wandy as well.

Are you joking? Wandy can do what he does best run straight through him, this is not Leben, get ready to see that same stupid look on Bisping's face.

go back and watch bisping fights, he will counter all day for dec. Wandy ko's guy that cant strike and guys that come right at him, and that wont be the case in this fight. FYI I dont like Bisping in the least but he is a good counter striker and I love Wandy but he is a one demensional aggresive striker.

yeah but Bisping is not the same level as Franklin and it takes a lot of punishment to KO Franklin, a la Anderson Silva so I think think this will be a route. It is not like Hendo is the greatest striker, it is not even what he does best and Bisping did not last long.

Post #17   7/23/09 2:00:28PM   

Mayhem13

MMA Sensei

Mayhem13 Avatar

Career:2,200-1,311
Camp: Team Sakara Eye Punch
Chips:
Weird.

Just a couple days ago Wanderlei said he wasn't going to fight until February....now this?

Like the matchup, but wonder if it will actually happen.

Post #18   7/23/09 2:12:01PM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,073-1,657
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Again...

Posted by DCRage

Article

Post #19   7/23/09 2:14:36PM   

McBee

In Full Mount

McBee Avatar

Career:815-456
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Again...

Posted by DCRage

Article

so bisping camp is just like him, a bunch of hot air, someone should make it a rule not to post MMABay articles on News section

Post #20   7/23/09 2:17:31PM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,073-1,657
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by McBee

so bisping camp is just like him, a bunch of hot air, someone should make it a rule not to post MMABay articles on News section

I agree. They're about as credible as a blind guy promoting reading glasses.

Post #21   7/23/09 2:22:14PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:757-423
Chips:

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by ChokeUout

Usually I don't count MMAbay as a real source, but in this case, I hope it's true. I hope this fight happens. I think it would be a great fight for Wanderlei, and a great time to catch bisping. I hope Wanderlei wins this. He really can't afford another loss.

how came MMAbay is not a real source it like UK #1 mma website isn't it?

anyway i thought it would have some truth to it cause i know Wolfslair MMA Academy (bisping's camp is associated with MMAbay

Now you know see DC RAGE post

Post #22   7/23/09 2:33:28PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Cage Potato said it best: "Before we get started, let me just point out that MMABay.co.uk has an accuracy rate of about .500 when it comes to breaking news — which is great if you're batting cleanup, and not so great if you're an MMA news site. So take the validity of this rumor as somewhere between "Kimo Leopoldo is dead" and "Josh Barnett is innocent." Give CP credit, they sure know how to make you bust out laughing with their news.
And just so you know this is legit...
Link

Last edited 7/23/09 2:35PM server time by DCRage
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #23   7/23/09 2:34:23PM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:959-564
Chips:

Posted by DCRage

Cage Potato said it best: "Before we get started, let me just point out that MMABay.co.uk has an accuracy rate of about .500 when it comes to breaking news — which is great if you're batting cleanup, and not so great if you're an MMA news site. So take the validity of this rumor as somewhere between "Kimo Leopoldo is dead" and "Josh Barnett is innocent." Give CP credit, they sure know how to make you bust out laughing with their news.
And just so you know this is legit...
Link

I prefer Fightlinker myself but yeah cage potato has been growing on me.

I would love to see Wanderlei destroy Bisping.

Last edited 7/23/09 4:06PM server time by sam_rothstein

Post #24   7/23/09 4:04:37PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:4,569-2,481
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
i hope it does stay money talks and wand will walk in that cage
i would love to see bisping get knocked out again

Post #25   7/23/09 11:35:52PM   

Art_Jimmerson

BANNED

Art_Jimmerson Avatar

Career:17-14
Chips:

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by ChokeUout

Usually I don't count MMAbay as a real source, but in this case, I hope it's true. I hope this fight happens. I think it would be a great fight for Wanderlei, and a great time to catch bisping. I hope Wanderlei wins this. He really can't afford another loss.

how came MMAbay is not a real source it like UK #1 mma website isn't it?

anyway i thought it would have some truth to it cause i know Wolfslair MMA Academy (bisping's camp is associated with MMAbay

This is not only the UK's, but Europes biggest MMA Website:

Cage Warriors

It's the website/forum where Dan Hardy made the Marcus Davis photoshop thread (here)

Last edited 7/24/09 2:08AM server time by Art_Jimmerson

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #26   7/24/09 2:06:59AM   

Near07

MMA Regular

Near07 Avatar

Career:3,268-2,517
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Why go back and watch Bispings fights?? You really think he will counter Wanderlei all day lmao He won't make it out of the first round..Hendo was going straight at him, and Bisping could't do anything!! Of course he look like a great striker, well against Day, and the Chainsaw, he couldn't counter all day against Hammil who isn't a top tier striker!! He did good with Leban but now i believe his free ride is over, the Ufc got what they wanted (to get big in the uk) and now Bisping has fight top 10 guys and he will get destroyed!! He has been exposed, i think he will stay around top 15-20 at best!! I know this fight is not confirmed but I really hope it is, When Wandy KO's him, that will be 2 top 10 fighters who arn't even in their prime anymore making Bisping look silly!! (well Hendo is still a force to be reckoned with)!! Name some top 10's even top 15 that Bisping will beat!? There maybe a few, but i guess time willl tell!!

Post #27   7/24/09 4:27:40AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2