Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bellator 200 / LFA 40 Combo Card Results

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,696-3,273
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Bellator 200

Gegard Mousasi defeats Rafael Carvalho via TKO (strikes) - Round 1
Michael Page defeats David Rickels via SUB (verbal submission) - Round 2, 0:43
Mike Shipman defeats Carl Noon via KO (punches) - Round 1, 0:10
Kate Jackson defeats Anastasia Yankova via Unanimous Decision
Phil Davis defeats Linton Vassell via KO (head kick) - Round 3, 1:05

LFA 40

Kevin Aguilar defeats Thanh Le via KO (punches) - Round 1, 2:44
Damon Jackson defeats Jeremy Spoon via SUB (rear naked choke) - Round 2, 3:59
Levi Mowles defeats Rey Trujillo via SUB (rear naked choke) - Round 2, 2:52
Miles Johns defeats Eric Ellington via SUB (guillotine choke) - Round 2, 4:13
Evan Cutts defeats Ramiz Brahimaj via Unanimous Decision

I didn't want to spoil the results for anyone that hasn't seen them yet so I'll update them as they happen on tape delay.

Last edited 5/26/18 12:02AM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a
6 total post edits

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   5/25/18 9:14:29PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,696-3,273
Chips:
That was a bizarre performance from Rickels. Even in the regional scene I've never seen a guy quit like that. MVP kicked his ass for 5 minutes but I've never seen a guy give up in a situation like that. Tapping to strikes, quitting on the stool, sure. Never after eating a single punch while still standing. I'm just thinking there had to be an injury there. Broken orbital maybe? Otherwise I don't know. Rickels really hurt his image in this fight. He's getting a lot of crap on twitter. Especially considering he talked a lot of crap before this fight.

Post #2   5/25/18 11:33:02PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,446-3,003
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

That was a bizarre performance from Rickels. Even in the regional scene I've never seen a guy quit like that. MVP kicked his ass for 5 minutes but I've never seen a guy give up in a situation like that. Tapping to strikes, quitting on the stool, sure. Never after eating a single punch while still standing. I'm just thinking there had to be an injury there. Broken orbital maybe? Otherwise I don't know. Rickels really hurt his image in this fight. He's getting a lot of crap on twitter. Especially considering he talked a lot of crap before this fight.

Rocky tougher than rickles

Post #3   5/26/18 10:39:54AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,117-1,208
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Yeah, complete irony with him at the weigh ins imitating that Page has no heart....24hrs later he quits. Yes he may have gotten injured with that punch but it just didn't look good the way he quit the fight...I guess quitting a fight never looks good haha

Post #4   5/26/18 11:03:55AM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Chips:
When you're adrenaline is running high, you fight through something like that. I think after Page was toying with him, like a cat with a mouse, Rickels adrenaline started to drop, and when he took that shot he could really feel it, so he threw in the towel. His adrenaline wasn't high and he was already in a quit mindset, so it doesn't surprise me that he did that. It is, what it is, and it's not the first time I've seen it.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   5/26/18 5:43:53PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,491-2,364
Chips:
I've got Mousasi ranked #4 put of all the MW's. Carvalho was on a 14 fight winning streak and The Moose took him out in 1 Round. Won 75% of his UFC fights. Should've went 10-2 with that fluke loss to Hall which he avenged.

Post #6   5/27/18 3:56:12PM