Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Season 38 Best Of The Rest (L2) Winner Will Receive A Prize

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,502-2,369
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Pass the news along. Just like last season 37 Budge and myself will pay the 1st place season winner a cash prize.

The more people that play the larger the prize.

Last season was a great season. jbmoviefan won the Season by 1 point over QuickToLynchYa!

It's important not to miss any events because the Top 20 players or so are very good. So good in fact that there was over 100pt difference between 1st and 10th. Bunch of Savages.

Pass this news along as quick as possible the first event starts tomorrow night Friday, May 4th - 9pm ET Invicta FC 29 / ACB 86 / RIZIN 10

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   5/3/18 4:49:31PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Since somebody else is paying the prize money this season. I'm eligible for the prize unlike last season.

Post #2   5/6/18 9:48:57AM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I missed an event early last season and knew after that I was out of the running, so I stopped. I'll try to make sure I don't miss one this season.

Congrats to jbmoviefan on the win!

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   5/6/18 7:17:19PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Braden

I missed an event early last season and knew after that I was out of the running, so I stopped. I'll try to make sure I don't miss one this season.

Congrats to jbmoviefan on the win!

Yes you gotta make sure you don't miss any events. If you do there's no chance at all to win 1st place.

Jbmoviefan had a great season. Did you notice how close it was for 1st place? 1 point seperated 1st from 2nd. QuickToLynchYa was right on his heels.

I'm meeting up with jb Saturday night to pay him. We are watching 224 together at B-Dubs.

This season Budge and myself are gonna split the money to the winner. Since we are doing it that way we are eligible to win the prize vs last season i opted out of the prize if I won 1st. Wouldn't make sense to pay myself. Lol

Braden what did you think of the 1st Event? Invicta FC 29 / ACB 86 / RIZIN 10. I thought that event was awesome top to bottom. Also the next 2 events are already up. Trying to get a 1 week break here and there but these BOTR shows have been just too good to pass on. That'll be 4 events in a row going back to Event 10 of last season which featured The Heavyweight World Grand Prix headlined by Fedor and Mir. Then this one with a completely stacked ACB86 card with a nice RIZIN show and 2 quality Invicta Fights. Next weekend we have Bellaror 199: Bader vs Mo with a great card that they are putting on. Then that's followed up with a great One Championship card, Fight Nights Global featuring some great fights and a handful of UFC vets, and ACB 87 has yet another great show followed by a few JMMA fights from Pancrase 296 that can be seen on FightPass.

I'm rambling now but a good thing to do that'll keep you from forgetting your picks, just simply go thru the 2 upcoming cards and make some quick picks. As always we won't ever add fights after Monday late night. Unfortunately some of the fights get cancelled. We usually catch 90%+ well before the Event but sometimes it's difficult to catch the late canceled fights when you have part of your combo starting early Friday and sometimes the combo doesn't conclude until the early hours of Monday morning. Ie. Rizin 10 and Pancrase cards.

Good luck Braden

Last edited 5/6/18 10:19PM server time by JLS
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   5/6/18 10:17:04PM