Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Where you at Kpro, where you at m*th*rf*ck*r - Jays Side

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,367-834
Chips:
Just like to say before I say anything. I love you Kpro and I hope you’re okay buddy.

So as some of you know I travelled a bit in ‘15 and we did a PG meet. SpiderSilva, pmoney, JakeWalters, kopower and I. We were supposed to meet prozac but he didn’t hit me back...

Anyway I also got the chance to meet up with prophecy on route as well, met him on like the Wednesday in Washington and prophecy drove me all the way up the coast to Seattle to drop me off on the Saturday morning. Really kind of him to drive me all that way.

Anyway.
Background. I knew Kpro had spent a small bit of time in prison once for about 60-90 Days for a petit crime.

Arranging to meet Kpro was a nightmare. He said we should go to Tyson Cunnginghams fight on the Saturday just north of Seattle. He had worked out what time to leave, what time the fights start, where to get tickets etc. But no transport plans or where we’d stay. He knew I was travelling so didn’t have Accomodation and said it’d be cool and we’d either stay at his or somewhere but was never specific.
He’d always reply back on my second message, never my first, but all minor details.
He mentioned he had some form of a restriction on how far he could leave the area due to the previous jail time but said that it was all fine.

So it was Friday night with prophecy in a bar, and we were like, better talk to Kpro and work out tomorrow’s plans where I’m gonna get dropped off, he generally said downtown Seattle and that he’d give me an address when he’s worked it out. We kept talking for a bit but at 10:54pm was the last I heard from him.

Prophecy drove me to Seattle and we head there, Prophecy stayed with me for 2 hours constantly calling him and eventually it all set in that I was in a city at 4pm without a place to stay with someone who’d driven me 6 something hours to be there. Prophecy lemme borrow his phone and I got the closest hotel so Prophecy could drop me off local and head back on the long journey back.

But that was it. No word from Kpro, no apology no nothing.

Trevor managed to contact him somehow and got this message:
“nah, i got a driving on a suspended getting a car to drive up to some fights with Jay before he headed up here, got a driving on a suspended and was taken in because I had a bench warrant for a failure to appear 2 years ago on a review of a 6 year old case i had no idea was even still open.”

And he told Trevor he spent 19 days in Prison.

However when I checked out tapology, Facebook and everything the guy hasn’t been anywhere since that Friday at 10:54pm.

I’m not sure if I was minutes away from being a torture victim or I’m the guy responsible for someone being imprisoned for 3 years.

Sorry if I’ve said personal information about anyone, MODs feel free to edit anything you need too

Dirty Blue

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   2/25/18 4:48:02PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,480-2,357
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Very intriguing story nonetheless. I've always wondered what happened to some of these PG Legends and Kpro fits the bill as a Legend on here and Tap.

But if anyone ever comes to an event in Michigan or Chicago, hint hint. June 9th in Chicago probably the United Center I'm thinking we are likely to see Whitaker vs Romero in the Main Event. How could you miss an event with CM Punk?Let me know I'll have to meet up with some of you guys. And I'm sure Detroit won't have to wait another 7 years like they did last time with the new Little Caesar's Arena. That's in my backyard. I know of some cool spots in the "D" that I could show you guys.

Post #2   2/25/18 9:40:47PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:2,284-1,448
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
That was an epic meet up Jay, I’m glad I could be there for a couple stops on your world tour, and meet with the gang in Vegas!

It really is odd how Kpro hasn’t resurfaced.. he and I would talk fairly regularly. He was/is the leader of The Ringers. I believe he brought me in to the camp. We were on each other’s Facebook... I hope he is alright... I swear I was checking his Playground profile for his last login like a week ago.

You certainly can’t blame yourself Jay, no matter what the circumstance. If it was a legal issue, not your fault as you have never met him. You certainly never encouraged him to break any laws.... again this is all speculation anyway, until we hear from the man himself. I would love to hear from him someday.... hope you’re good Kpro, if you are reading this. Hope all of the MMA Playground fam is doing well too

Last edited 2/26/18 1:09AM server time by pmoney
Edit note/reason: Grammar and lack of emoji recognition

Post #3   2/26/18 1:07:06AM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Chips:
I've contacted several of his Facebook friends - nothing. They all say the same - they have no idea where he is or what he's up to. One guy said he was pretty close with Kyle's family and even he doesn't know.

Research has been done...he's alive and he's not in jail. That's all we know and all we *have* known this entire time.

I miss the dude. I've texted him dozens of times, tried calling, etc. Nothing.

Post #4   3/14/18 6:51:40PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,434-2,997
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Sorry man
That was the event i left my phone in san diego and didnt have it on my trip. It was a nightmare. Had my fight club weigh ins barcode on it. Ufc expo stuff.

Post #5   3/29/18 7:29:59AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,460-1,453
Chips:
Hey Jay, that was a pretty fun weekend. My wife still talks about you.

It was odd that Kpro never came through. I was just glad we were able to get you connected to your moms friend.

Post #6   5/23/18 4:21:40PM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Send me his information, you guys. His full name, his email, his facebook, etc. I'm fairy ride away from Seattle and I have a close friend that lives there, and I can stay at her place whenever. Next time I go there, I'll try and do some investigating and see if anything surfaces. I might not be a long timer like you all, but I've met a few of you in person and get along with pretty much everyone. If you guys want to find him, I'm probably your best shot.

Post #7   5/24/18 2:30:26AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:2,284-1,448
Chips:

Posted by maryfink

interesting!

Kpro??

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #8   8/29/18 3:09:36AM   

scoozna

10 Year Service Award Winner

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,952-1,717
Chips:
NEW
I appreciate the story too. I too hope everything is good with KPro. As someone who only checks out MMAPG occasionally any more, it was a reminder that, in our little close-knit MMA world, some people make life more fun, and KPro definitely did just that.

On the lighter side, i kind-of always figured he sold everything and moved to Alaska to start a new life living in the bush, living off the land where no one knew him and the law wouldn't reach him. i imagine his beard covers his neck, he hasn't had a shower in 2 weeks and hasn't had a haircut since he left WA. My little fantasy.

Post #9   9/20/18 8:48:06AM