Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Season 31

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Stone

In Full Mount

Stone Avatar

Career:3,466-2,068
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Someone's having a temper tantrum today...

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #16   9/15/17 7:46:35PM   

LooseCannon

In Full Mount

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:2,834-1,680
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Stone openly having a "girlfriends" account as part of his camp in which he makes all the picks & bets isn't cheating (fiery_phoenix)...if you say so, not to mention other duplicate accounts in the camp as others were caught red handed admitting it which he deleted those posts to hide evidence of blatant outright cheating.

Also Stone, how about you come up with your own slogan & logo. The people that were in that camp when it was legit that made those are long gone. Seriously though get a f'n life, this must be all you have going for you in this world, congrats on he badge, how much money did this site give you for winning? Nothing thats right bravo, you're a loser at everything else on this planet.

Stone & JB u2 are a perfect match you delusional pathological liar lunatics. I wouldn't be surprised if you're both playing this game straight from the insane asylum where you're locked up for life drooling away while you type away your bullshit & figure out more ways to cheat in a game that earns you nothing of monetary value.

Last edited 9/16/17 2:11PM server time by loosecannon
Edit note/reason: n/a
5 total post edits

Post #17   9/16/17 1:56:35PM   

LooseCannon

In Full Mount

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:2,834-1,680
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
You want a little proof...I got more if needed, but here's one full message not to take anything out of context straight from the horses (or should I say jackasses) mouth.

Sent by jbmoviefan

Stone definitely knew what was up with Jojack's second account, and briefly allowed EndTime to join our camp. Once D_O, you, and I voiced our concerns he decided to remove the account, but was unwilling to admit that he had any knowledge of the wrongdoing. Despite getting his way, D_O really seemed to take offense with Stone playing dumb about the whole thing. I think a little more honestly and transparency about the issue could have gone a long way to keeping D_O in the camp. That's how I saw it go down anyway, very disappointing.

Glad you've finally seen the light about wagers, I was hoping that the equations 95-3 record for winning events over the past 10 seasons would have swayed you sooner, but I'll take what I can get. I also took your advice to heart about not attacking peoples picks, and I feel like I've made strides in that area, especially given my natural tendency to passive/aggressive sarcasm.

I like Stone, and for the most part I like the way he runs the camp. I can't say I approve of him bringing in additional members so late in the season, but I also see his point about keeping good players away from DH and keeping a higher member total in the event of a tie. He also seems very adamant about this being a good move for the future, so I'm just gonna go with it.

I have noticed that he's become a little aggressive with pushing his picks lately, going so far as to attack you over the Struve fight last event and others over the course of the season. I mentioned it to him in PM after the last event, which he said he'd work on, plus he looked pretty stupid being so wrong about that fight.

If there's any other issues you want to bring up just let me know, Stone seems to look on my advice favorably.

Post #18   9/16/17 2:40:03PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:3,839-2,014
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I'm shutting this thread down.

I'm not trying to police the forums but this is getting a little out of hand.

Also i took care of the duplicate account that stone brought to my attention.

I also had my wife briefly play the game at one point but she couldn't handle picks on the regular.

Thread locked!

Good luck to this next season.

Post #19   9/16/17 5:28:15PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2