UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Manny Pacquiao vs. Conor McGregor talks underway
    This is nothing but a rumor at this point but thought it was worth discussing. Flocombat article
  2. UFC on FOX 26: Road to the Octagon
    As the UFC gets set for another blockbuster event on FOX on December 16th, witness the remarkable lives and extraordinary training camps of six of the world’s most thrilling mixed martial artists, in...
  3. UFC 219: Cyborg vs Holm - Extended Preview
    Cris Cyborg is set to face Holly Holm in one of the most anticipated bouts of the year at UFC 219. In the co-main event Khabib Nurmagomedov and Edson Barboza face off trying to climb the lightweight...
  4. UFC releases official poster for UFC 220
    Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou go face-to-face on the official poster for UFC 220 ahead of their championship clash on Jan. 20 at the TD Garden arena in Boston, Mass. The UFC released the poster...
  5. UFC 219: Cyborg vs Holm - Media Conference Call
    UFC will host a media conference call with the two athletes competing for the women’s featherweight championship on Thursday, Dec. 21 at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET.
  6. UFC 219 Embedded
    Episode 1
  7. UFC 219 Countdown
    Go inside the lives and gyms of the stars of UFC 219: ferocious women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg and her opponent, former champion Holly Holm, an elite striker and strategist; plus 24-0...
  8. GOAT WMMA
    I am wondering. If Holm or Cyborg gets a finish in this fight, can they be considered the GOAT in women's mma? Holm has a stronger position to jock for GOAT as she can be a two weight champ and she...
  9. Spice up the UFC with Grand Prix
    The UFC needs a boost of life as its so weighed down with too many cards and champions not defending their belts. Grand prix style tourneys would help both problems. Have QF and SF fights be in one...
  10. UFC 220: Miocic vs Ngannou - Press Conference
    Ahead of their UFC 220 showdowns, UFC will host a press conference with the four athletes competing in championship bouts on Friday, Dec. 29 at 2 p.m. PT at T-Mobile Arena.
  11. UFC unveils 25th anniversary logo
    The turn of the calendar isn’t going to mark just another year in the UFC. Instead, 2018 will mark a quarter-century since the birth of the company. Nov. 12, 1993, the night of UFC 1, was one of the...
  12. Hypothetically ....Khabib....
    ok So obviously what I'm about to suggest Will never happen, but for the sake of what I'm about to say, Just pretend for a second, thats it is happening, honestly think about it and give your...
  13. Fights To Make Following UFC 219
    Cyborg - Megan Anderson Holly Holm - Cat Zingano/Ketlan Viera loser (Providing Holm returns to WBW) Khabib Nurmagomedov - Tony Ferguson Edson Barboza - Kevin Lee or Justin Gaethje Daniel Hooker -...
  14. I wonder how many fighters have been unfairly 'popped' for PED's over the last 10+ years?
    So I am currently listening to the most recent MMA-focused Podcast by Joe Rogan and the guest is none other than The Golden Snitch himself, Jeff Novitsky. And he's talking about how fighters get...
  15. UFC releases official poster for UFC 221: Whittaker vs. Rockhold
    The specter of Luke Rockhold looms large over UFC middleweight champion Robert Whittaker — or at least it does on UFC 221’s event poster. Link
  16. UFC 220: Miocic vs Ngannou - Media Conference Call
    UFC will host a media conference call with the four athletes competing for a championship title on Thursday, Jan. 11 at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT.
  17. UFC Fight Night St. Louis Weigh-in Video
  18. UFC 220 Countdown
    Go inside the lives of the stars of UFC 220 as they prepare for title fights: heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and devastating striker Francis Ngannou; plus light heavyweight champ Daniel Cormier...
  19. UFC 220 Embedded
    Episode 1
  20. UFC 25th Anniversary Series Press Conference
    Ahead of the UFC 222 and UFC 223 main events, UFC will host a press conference with the four athletes on Friday, January 19 at 5p.m. ET at the TD Garden in Boston, MA.
  21. Max Holloway.....Potential FW GOAT?
    Some are already calling Max The FW GOAT after beating Aldo Twice and being on a 12 fight Win Streak. Its certainly a fair argument...I still Think Aldo also has A claim to being The FW GOAT too...
  22. UFC releases official poster for UFC Austin: Cerrone vs. Medeiros
    Everything is bigger in Texas, especially Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone apparently. The UFC’s official poster for its UFC Austin show on Feb. 18 features the longtime fan favorite at the forefront, looking...
  23. UFC releases official poster for UFC 222: Holloway vs. Edgar
    UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway is back-to-back with former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar on the official poster for their head-to-head meeting at UFC 222. Officials released the poster...
  24. Fight Night Charlotte: Road to the Octagon
    Experience an in-depth and personal account of the complex lives and relentless training camps for six of the UFC’s most stunning finishers in UFC Road to the Octagon: Jacare vs Brunson 2.
  25. Twitter had jokes about Yancy Medeiros not being American thanks to UFC-Austin poster
    The UFC released the official poster for UFC Fight Night 126, and the design has people asking one question: Is Yancy Medeiros not an American? Link
  26. Ryan Hall...where is he now?
    I know he went 2-0 under the UFC banner. Last fight was Dec. 2016. Sad to see a talented guy not booked. Has there been a TUF winner that has gone undefeated in the UFC and then been shelved?
  27. UFC releases official poster for UFC on FOX 28
    Josh Emmett and Jeremy Stephens have their game faces on. The official poster for UFC on FOX 28 features the featherweight headliners staring intently ahead of their Feb. 24 battle at the Amway...
  28. UFC Fight Night Belem Weigh-in Video
  29. UFC releases official poster for UFC 223, says Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov is for ‘world lightweight championship’
    The official poster is another indication in the direction of making Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov for the undisputed lightweight championship. Link
  30. UFC 221 Countdown
    Go inside the lives and gyms of four extraordinary athletes preparing for UFC 221. Former champ Luke Rockhold and KO artist Yoel Romero both aim to capture middleweight gold; plus heavyweights Mark...
  31. UFC 221: Rockhold vs. Romero Press Conference
    At the UFC 221 press conference, UFC interim middleweight title challengers Luke Rockhold and Yoel Romero, Mark Hunt and Curtis Blaydes answered questions Thursday.
  32. UFC 221 Embedded Series
    Episode 1
  33. UFC releases official poster for UFC London
    The UFC wants you to set your sights on Fabricio Werdum and Alexander Volkov. On Monday, the promotion released its official poster for UFC London, and it features the event’s heavyweight headliners...
  34. Sanchez vs Sanchez.
    I'm taking a Thiago
  35. Josh Burkman
    Is an old fart.
  36. Fight Night Orlando: Road to the Octagon
    Witness the relentless training camps and extraordinary lives of six world-class mixed martial artists as they ready for February 24th’s UFC Fight Night on FOX in UFC Road to the Octagon: Emmett vs...
  37. The True Story About Ronda Rousey
    The True Story About Ronda Rousey. Listen and learn the reasons behind her exit from MMA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLoJ5kLdBOs
  38. Robert Whitaker vs Yoel Romero
    I put this in the UFC section instead of news because I don't have an official media outlet for this yet. Via Social Media Whitaker called out Romero for UFC in Chicago. I'm down!
  39. Fights To Make Following UFC Orlando
    I'm only doing a few but anyone can post as much as they want to in here as far as potential matchups go. Jeremy Stephens - Jose Aldo. Why? First he's not the #1 contender. Edgar/Ortega will be...
  40. UFC 222 Countdown
    In this edition of UFC Countdown, go inside the lives and gyms of four featherweights preparing for UFC 222. Dominant women’s champ Cris Cyborg welcomes striker Yana Kunitskaya to the UFC. In the...
  41. UFC 222 Embedded
    Episode 1
  42. Nasrat Haqparast vs Alex Reyes cancelled
    Reyes is injured. I'm thinking that we are gonna get MMA labs Te'Jovan Edwards (5-1) to step in but i have no links on either. Just a heads up and a prediction from what I've gathered from some...
  43. Burger King Video | Conor McGregor presents The Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich
    They put Conor Jr. through College!
  44. Kevin Lee vs Edson Barboza staredown video ahead of UFC Atlantic City
    Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) interim title challenger Kevin Lee and Brazilian striking sensation Edson Barboza will headline the upcoming UFC Fight Night 128 mixed martial arts (MMA)...
  45. FS1 just did a countdown Special on the 25 Greatest UFC fights
    This is their list, While I agree With at least 75% of the fights on this list, I dont agree with the order. here is their list...then heres mine FS1 25 Greatest UFC Fights- 25. Kongo vs. P Barry 24....
  46. UFC 224 press conference video / face off
    At the UFC 224 press conference, UFC bantamweight Amanda Nunes, former UFC champion Lyoto Machida, Raquel Pennington, Thales Leites, and Davi Ramos answered questions from the media. Amanda Nunes and...
  47. UFC 223 Embedded
    Episode 1
  48. UFC 223: Pre-fight Press Conference
    Watch the UFC 223 Pre-Fight Press Conference from Wednesday, featuring Dana White, Max Holloway, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Rose Namajunas, and Joanna Jedrzejczyk.
  49. UFC PR Team Cancel All Khabib's Media This Morning (Thursday Apr. 5)
    Apparently, they are having trouble locating him. Link
  50. UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference
    Tune in to the UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference live immediately following the UFC 223 Weigh-ins, featuring fighters from some of the UFC's biggest upcoming events.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185