UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page
  1. Fights To Make Following UFC Glasgow
    Main Card Winners Santiago Ponzinibbio - RDA or Neil Magney Cynthia Calvillo - Felice Herrig or Courtney Casey Paul Felder- James Vick or Evan Dunham Jack Marshman - Paulo Borachinhha Khalil Rountree...
  2. Joanne Calderwood vs Cynthia Calvillo Results
    Am I delusional for thinking the decision was going to Jojo? I watched it on mute and then closed up my ipad as soon as the fight ended as I was already late for work and had assumed that Joanne took...
  3. how should a close sub attempt be scored ? Discussion
    I was just thinking of this the other day after the Calderwood vs Calvillo fight. Just curious as to what people think about near sub attempts and if they should be scored on top of already getting...
  4. UFC on Fox 25: Weidman vs Gastelum Weigh-ins
  5. Nik Lentz vs Will Brooks agree verbally to fight
    Saw this on twitter and its announced for Oct.7th 2017 at a yet to be announced Fight Night and venue. Still not official though.
  6. Referee Mario Yamasaki responds to Michael Chiesa’s 'childish' grappling challenge
    Longtime mixed martial arts referee Mario Yamasaki stands behind his decision during the Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee lightweight bout at UFC Fight Night 112 in June despite Chiesa’s criticism. Link
  7. UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 Weigh-In Video
  8. Daniel Cormier's First Statement Since UFC 214 Loss
    Instagram Statement DC; classy as always.
  9. UFC NYC -Nov. 4th-which 2 title fights
    ok so The UFC second trip to NYC is coming up...The UFC is putting the Card together now and Fights will be announced soon...but as of right now there are 5 title fights on the table and obviously...
  10. Your favorite UFC Match
    Hi guys, What match do you think is the greatest ever? I think it's the match between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen. Silva did beat that trash-talker's ass real bad! What's your favorite match?
  11. This kind of stuff is why I love Nate Diaz!
    Nate and Nick are are awesome...this is Nate commenting on the recent May-Mac hype. Nate keeping it real! Sorry, try this
  12. I think Everyone is Shockingly Off on how much Conor made from MayMac fight
    ok so almost all reports have Conor making over 100 million.... and its been that way since the fight was announced....but the key to that was...everyone assumed Conor would make at least as much or...
  13. Demetrious Johnson vs Ray Borg Official UFC 216 Co-Main Event
    This card needed this. Now get Walt Harris and Godbeer to the Fight Pass Prelims and move Bibulatov vs Moraga to the Tv Prelims. I'll post in the news section when there's an actual article.
  14. Fighters That Have Pulled Out Of Most UFC Fights
    Thiago Alves 8 Ian McCall 7 Alessio Sakara 7 Thiago Tavares 7 Jose Aldo 5 Chris Weidman 5 Khabib Nurmagomedov 4 Anthony Pettis 3 Cain Velasquez 3
  15. Fight Night Japan: Media Day Faceoffs
    Fight Night Japan: Media Day Faceoffs
  16. UFC 216: Ferguson vs Lee / Johnson vs Borg - Extended Preview
    UFC 216: Ferguson vs Lee / Johnson vs Borg - Extended Preview
  17. UFC Fight Night 117: OSP vs Yushin Okami
    Set tomorrow live in Japan, who you guys got and why? I'm going with Okami by decision, I think his conditioning will make the difference in the fight.
  18. It Pays to Win
    I'm working on an app that helps the family, friends, and fans of a martial artist (mma, bjj, boxing, etc.) reward him/her after spectacular victories in competition. Join our early access program...
  19. UFC 216 conference call audio
    On the UFC 216 conference call, Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee, UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson and Ray Borg answer questions from the media Thursday evening.
  20. UFC to donate $1 million to families of victims of Las Vegas mass shooting
    The UFC will donate $1 million to the families of victims of the Las Vegas mass shooting, a promotion spokesperson confirmed with MMA Fighting on Monday. Link
  21. Posters released for UFC 217, UFC Gdansk
    The official promotional material for a pair of historic UFC events were released on Tuesday. Link
  22. UFC 216 Media Lunch Scrum
  23. UFC 216 Countdown
    UFC 216 Countdown
  24. UFC 216 Embedded Series
    Episode 1
  25. UFC 216 media day staredowns
    UFC 216 media day staredowns
  26. UFC 216 Fight Week Media Day Interviews
    UFC 216 fight week media day interviews from mmafighting.com. Tony Ferguson Kevin Lee Demetrious Johnson Ray Borg Fabricio Werdum Derrick Lewis Beneil Dariush Evan Dunham
  27. UFC 216 Open Workout Scrum
    UFC 216 open workout scrum. Tony Ferguson Kevin Lee Demetrious Johnson Ray Borg
  28. UFC 217 press conference video
    At the UFC 217 press conference, UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, Georges St-Pierre, UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt, T.J. Dillashaw, UFC strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzeczyk and...
  29. UFC 217: Bisping vs St-Pierre Toronto Press Conference
    In advance of this epic event, Michael Bisping and Georges St-Pierre will participate in a press conference in Toronto at the Hockey Hall of Fame.
  30. Fight Night Gdansk: Media Day Faceoffs
    Check out the faceoffs from Media Day in Gsansk, Poland.
  31. Prelims
    Anyone else having a hard time finding these prelims? I'm on UFC Fight Pass and nothing so far.
  32. UFC 217: Media Call with Garbrandt, Dillashaw, Jedrzejczyk and Namajunas
    In advance of the three world title bouts, UFC will host a media conference call on Wednesday, October 25 at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET featuring Cody Garbrandt, TJ DIllashaw, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, and Rose...
  33. UFC 217: Bisping and St-Pierre Media Call
    In advance of the three world title bouts, UFC will host a media conference call featuring main event athletes Michael Bisping and Georges St-Pierre on Thursday, October 26 at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET.
  34. UFC Presents, GSP: A Legend Returns
    UFC Presents, GSP: A Legend Returns
  35. UFC 217 Embedded: Vlog Series
    Episode 1
  36. Rank the fights of UFC 217
    Haven't done this in a while...it's a good ppv overall but probably not in my top 3 ppv for the year despite the 3 title fights Cody Garbrandt vs Tj Dillashaw Michael Bisping vs GSP Joanna...
  37. UFC 217 Countdown
    UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping prepares for a unique title defense against longtime welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, who is coming out of retirement after four years. Bitter rivals...
  38. Ode to Bisping
    Ahead of a historic UFC Middleweight title fight, we take a look at a long career that may be about to reach new heights. DaveNoseMMA- Ode To Bisping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT3dN6PW1fQ
  39. Bud Light & GSP troll Bisping in new commercial
  40. UFC 217: Pre-fight Press Conference
    Watch the UFC 217 Pre-Fight Press Conference on Thursday, November 2 at 3pm/12pm ETPT, featuring stars Michael Bisping, Georges St-Pierre, Cody Garbrandt, TJ DIllashaw, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, and Rose...
  41. Did Cody just admit Team Alpha Male is on roids!?
    He let it slip here at the press conference. Video
  42. Johnny Hendricks Awkward Interview
  43. Fights to Make After UFC 217
    What an incredible night of fights GSP - Robert Whittaker Michael Bisping - Ronaldo Souza T.J. Dillashaw - Dominick Cruz/Jimmie Rivera winner Cody Garbrandt - John Lineker Rose Namajunas - Jessica...
  44. Its official, trash talk is played out
    Please have a watch/listen and let me know what you think/tare me to shreds. Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_4NT7x2ynE
  45. Is Conor McGregor's behaviour a cause for concern?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDT2JLOKiY&t=10s
  46. UFC Fight Night Sydney Weigh-in Video
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183]