UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Weird Question/Quetions?
    Okay So I was just doing some thinking about Conor Mcgregor and the year he just had and several things Popped out that made me wonder? First, Has anyone in The UFC except Conor Fought and Won in 3...
  2. Conor McGregor says ‘conversations ongoing’ about WWE appearance, rips pro wrestling ‘p*ssies’
    Vince McMahon has been performing the “billionaire strut” for years in his capacity as CEO of the WWE. But only recently did his trademark walk transcend into pop culture, and that was largely due to...
  3. Fightweets: Should Jon Jones get an immediate title shot?
    Remember when Super Bowl weekend used to be one of the most anticipated weekends on the MMA calendar? Not so much this year. But either way, the beat goes on, so let’s get into another edition of...
  4. A closer look at the UFC’s 2017 schedule
    When WME-IMG purchased the UFC last year, rumors swirled that they would cut back on the number of events the promotion put on in 2017. However, according to multiple sources, that isn’t the case....
  5. Arum: I will step aside if necessary for McGregor vs. Pacquiao boxing match
    The only contest UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor is looking for is a boxing match with Floyd Mayweather. However, maybe as a negotiating tactic, maybe f*** you, McGregor said during a recent...
  6. UFC 208 Countdown
    Go inside the lives and training camps of six of the stars of UFC 208. Former UFC champion Holly Holm & Dutch kickboxer Germaine de Randamie train for historic main event that will crown one athlete...
  7. A closer look at the UFC’s 2017 schedule
    While early schedules are very much subject to change, MMA Fighting has confirmed the promotion’s current plan for this year. Link
  8. UFC 208 Embedded Series
    Episode 1
  9. UFC 208 Media Day
    Media Day faceoffs MMAFighting: Holly Holm Germaine de Randamie Anderson Silva 'Jacare' Souza Dustin Poirier Jared Cannonier Michelle Waterson MMAJunkie: Holly Holm Germaine de Randamie Anderson...
  10. UFC roster mass lay off. Thoughts?
    The following is a list of fighters who have had their fighter profiles deleted off the official ufc website. I'd like to hear PG members thoughts. Lorenz Larkin (Welter) Rick Story (Welter) Takeya...
  11. UFC 208 Afterthoughts:
    Joe Rogan & DC were a good group for commentating. I was just sitting there thinking that Anik is like a kid in a classroom sitting in the back with his head down because he has nothing to say...
  12. mma ratings podcast (interview with marcus davis before ufc 208)
    http://blog.mmaratings.net/2017/02/mma-ratings-podcast-2082017.html or on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tr4YKEC5o4
  13. ufc fightnight 105:Its about to get real Derrick Lewis v Travis Browne
    article discussing the fight sunday night and the two fighters participating in it http://blog.mmaratings.net/2017/02/mma-ratings-podcast-2082017.html
  14. Hendricks currently at 188lbs
    Oh boy...
  15. Editorial: Is the end near for the UFC’s flyweight division?
    A very interesting read and a bit insightful into the possible motivations of the new UFC brass. It’s been five years since the UFC debuted the flyweight division, which has been ruled by Demetrious...
  16. I want to write a letter of instruction to the UFC
    I'm going to call it something like "fix your shit, morons" I don't know...it can't be a rant, but someone needs to give them a nice 1 over. I want to cover a large range of topics from fighter...
  17. Dana White’s Mom Exposes Him “He F**Ks All The Ring Girls, His Marriage Is a Joke" (VIDEO)
  18. mma ratings podcast 2.22.17
    we discuss the future of josh koscheck josh Thomson and we discuss ufc fight night Browne v Lewis (if your a fan of postfight analysis we got you) https://soundcloud.com/mmaratings
  19. UFC 209 and heavyweight fights
    just thought this card looked great, how bout you? great main event awesome co main great heavyweight fight between 2 beasts also curious to see Rashad return on it but how about the winner of...
  20. GoFundMe for Yves Edwards’ mom cancer fight
    Retired Bahamian fighter Yves Edwards is perhaps best known for fighting 21 times in the UFC’s lightweight division. He retired in 2014, after fighting for 17 years. Now his mother is in a far...
  21. In Your Opinion Who Are The Top 10 Best Strikers in UFC (Now or of all time)?
    This questions requires you to rank the fighter in their prime, Example Anderson Silva, Prime Silva is definitely one of the best strikers. but now I wouldn't rank him among the best, still good, but...
  22. mma ratings podcast 3.1.17 interview steven wright (head coach of johny hendricks)
    We talk with steven "warman" wright, head coach of fmr ww champion and current mw johny Hendricks. We discuss the main and co main of ufc 209, state of coaching in mma, rematches in mma and more.
  23. UFC 209 W/o PPV on European Local TV Station
    Hey guys, just found post on facebook that basically says that there’s TV station in Croatia (Europe) that broadcasts UFC 209 event for free to their viewers. I checked if everything from site is...
  24. VIDEO: Eddie Bravo & drunk Bisping in argument prior to UFC 209
    I do not know how to embed a Facebook video... Link
  25. TUF 25: Redemption Commercial
    I cannot find it anywhere online at the moment but it premiered during 209 last night. Did anybody see the closing clip? It looked like Cody put his right hand on TJ's throat, kind of like an...
  26. ufc fight night 106:its about to get real: Bethe Correia v Marion Reneau
    http://blog.mmaratings.net/2017/03/ufc-fight-night-106-its-about-to-get.html article breaking down saturday nights matchup between bethe correia and marion reneau
  27. Has Anyone realized?
    Has anyone realized that somehow A Ronda Rousey Vs Holly Holm rematch impossibly makes sense again now... of course the UFC forever missed The Boat on the rematch(But thats Hiolm's fault not the...
  28. Georges St-Pierre VS Michael Bisping UFC 213 Prediction
  29. Chris Weidman VS Gegard Mousasi UFC 210 Prediction
  30. MasterBader's Tip Of The Week
    So much insight into the single leg defense from the master himself: Video
  31. The 10: Top Unranked Fighters In The UFC
    If you’re at all like me – and since you’re reading a feature written by me on the UFC website, I’m guessing we have some things in common – you’ve probably pondered aloud how a certain fighter isn’t...
  32. anyone notice Sctott Coker is killing it!
    Coker is really doing a Fantastic Job with Bellator...His ability to land Free Agents is incredible... He's landing Big name free agents that are UFC stars that have all Headlined UFC shows in the...
  33. Meet Jon Jones...starting at $99
    Silver Experience Exclusive Meet & Greet with Jon Jones (3pm). Jon Jones will take one personal photo with an individual taken by our professional photographer. One 8"x 11" picture of Jon Jones. The...
  34. My first UFC
    Ok I am going to UFC 210in Buffalo. I was wondering if anyone who have been to one could tell me weather it is worth getting there early as possible to either meet some fighters or if they have set...
  35. Post UFC 210
    Lots to think and talk about. NYSAC: They are officially a shit show...not as bad as Nevada, but that's mainly due to not being in the MMA business as long, but they show signs for a lot of future...
  36. Brian Stann says Demetrious Johnson ‘solidified the fact that he’s the best to ever do it’ at UFC on FOX 24
    Brian Stann knows a thing or two about fighting. After leaving behind a career as a top-flight middleweight in the UFC, “The Greatest Living American” (as his broadcast partner Jon Anik refers to...
  37. Only fighter to beat Will Brooks in Bellator unsurprised by ex-champ's UFC struggles
    Sometimes it is better to be the big fish in a small pond, and Will Brooks has learned that the hard way over his past two fights. After a successful UFC debut against Ross Pearson at “The Ultimate...
  38. Urijah Faber thanks Conor McGregor, fires back at TJ Dillashaw, Duane Ludwig
    Urijah Faber wasn’t amused by last night’s TUF 25 premiere, or the TUF Talk segment that followed, it appears. In a wide-ranging Instagram post late Wednesday night, Faber took aim at former teammate...
  39. Frank Mir issues statement on two-year USADA suspension
    Frank Mir was scrambling to figure out what he ingested in a span of six weeks last year that might have caused a positive drug test. The former UFC heavyweight champion was not pleased to find out...
  40. Aljamain Sterling thought of retiring if he didn’t get decision against Augusto Mendes
    Aljamain Sterling was fairly sure he was going to be announced as the winner after his UFC on FOX 24 bout with Augusto Mendes went the distance. But after dropping a pair of split decisions in his...
  41. What ever happened to ______ ?
    What ever happened to Matt Wiman? Last fight: Nov 22, 2014 (win) Anyone know if he retired?
  42. Chris Weidman shows support for Paige VanZant in 'sexy' way
    Paige VanZant is not the only fighter making provocative videos showing off the latest Reebok collection. Former UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman took to Twitter on Thursday to impersonate the...
  43. UFC Summer Press Kick-Off Tour, so many scuffles!
  44. Start Time and Event Details For Fight Night 111: Holm vs Correia
    Just keep in mind guys that this next UFC Event is in Singapore. Its exclusively on Fight Pass and the event lock time is 4:30am ET. This card is scheduled to feature 12 fights that will be hosted at...
  45. UFC 215 Cancelled
    Per social media: Link
  46. Kevin Lee bit own glove to set up finish on Chiesa
    There should be an asterisk next to 'Finish'. But is this move legal? I would assume it is since you can grab your own glove but not the opponent's glove. Video
  47. TUF 25 Finale Fight Card Update
    Jared Cannonier vs Steve Bosse is cancelled (Bosse Injured) Nick Roehrick (7-0) is filling in on late notice. My random guess is their trying to come to terms on a weight. They'll probably agree on a...
  48. UFC 213 Weigh In Video (Live at 5:00pm ET)
  49. Is Justin Gaethje vs Michael Johnson the best UFC fight of 2017 (so far) ?
    Justin Gaethje vs Michael Johnson - Highlights
  50. UFC Fight Night Glasgow Weigh-in Video
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183