UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Going to UFC 199? Fans have no shortage of pre-event activities to attend
    Attending next week’s UFC 199 event in California? You have plenty of opportunities to mingle with the card’s fighters and other notables prior to the show. This coming Wednesday, June 1, fans can...
  2. UFC Fight Night 88: Almeida Vs Garbrandt - Weigh-In Video
  3. UFC Fight Night 88: Almeida vs Garbrandt Post-Fight Press Conference Video
  4. Details of the new weigh in procedures that start at UFC 199
    mmafighting.com The article has details for how weigh ins are going to occur in California now, and maybe across the country. The commissioner speaks on why he thinks these new procedures are...
  5. UFC 199: Rockhold vs Bisping II - Weigh-In Video
  6. Fights to Make After UFC 199
    Michael Bisping - Jacare Souza Luke Rockhold - Chris Weidman Dominick Cruz - T.J. Dillashaw/Raphael Assuncao Urijah Faber - Clay Guida or Retire Max Holloway - Chad Mendes or Frankie Edgar/Jose Aldo...
  7. Bisping vs.
    I can't believe I am actually typing this. New UFC Middleweight Champion Michael Bisping has a bevy of contenders lined up to fight him. Many interesting options available.
    Pages: 2
  8. Rank the fights: UFC 200
    Well, I'm itching for the card. It's a big deal.
  9. [VIDEO] Jose Aldo preparing for Frankie Edgar at UFC 200
  10. UFC hire lawfirm to combat Ali act expansion into MMA
    Ufc hires lawfirm The UFC is making its feelings towards the expansion of the Ali act into MMA perfectly clear....
  11. Fight Night 89: MacDonald vs Thompson - Weigh-In Video
  12. UFC Pays Tribute To Kimbo Slice (Video)
  13. Mobile app to connect with other MMA fans
    Hi all! Do you like to watch UFC or any other MMA events? I am developing a mobile sports application for all sport enthusiasts. The idea is to offer people possibility to connect during live sport...
  14. Joe Lauzon posts video from impromptu grappling match with a 'bully' & his friend
    I am having trouble embedding so linky poo
  15. Dana White: Lookin' for a Fight - (Series)
    Not sure if anyone made a thread that had to do with this but I thought I'd make one and post all the up to date episodes when they come out. So far there's 6. Enjoy! Episode 1: Episode 2: Episode 3:...
  16. Jimmy Kimmel protests UFC (VIDEO)
    For those not familiar, Jimmy Kimmel host of an evening talk show occasionally airs skits where Jack & Becky (a fictitious couple) protest random things in society without a sane thought as to why....
  17. True or False, If Hendo beats Bisping then retires, is he the GOAT?
    True or False, If Hendo beats Bisping then retires, is he the GOAT? IMO he was be P4P the greatest fighter in MMA history. I mean just look at his resume. I base it on accomplishments, competition...
    Pages: 2
  18. Top 200 UFC fighters: Nos. 171 to 20
    In honor of the historic UFC 200 event, a committee of journalists, commentators and other experts casts its votes for the 200 greatest UFC fighters of all time. The list was unveiled on Fox Sports 1...
  19. The Tactical Guide to UFC 200: Jones Versus Cormier
    Jon Jones looked bad against Ovince St. Preux. Sure, it was a shut out and St. Preux landed just three good punches over twenty-five minutes but Jones was left gasping for air in the fourth round...
  20. TOP 200 UFC FIGHTERS: NOS. 170-141
    In honor of the historic UFC 200 event, a committee of journalists, commentators and other experts casts its votes for the 200 greatest UFC fighters of all time. The list was unveiled on Fox Sports 1...
  21. Top 200 UFC fighters: Nos. 140-111
  22. UFC 200 Press Conference Video
  23. UFC 200 Staredowns
  24. UFC Figh tNight 90: RDA vs Alvarez Weigh-In Video
  25. Jon Jones: ‘I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life’
    2009 Never forget. LINK A self-described “sheltered” and “never popular” child growing up, Jones was never the one looking to cause trouble during his years spent in grade school. “My parents kept us...
  26. Everything UFC 200
    Where: Las Vegas, Nevada - T-Mobil Arena When: Saturday, July, 8 - 10pm ET / 7pm PT / 3am UK Fight Card Main Card [PPV] - Miesha Tate (C) vs Amanda Nunes (#4) - Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt (#8) -...
  27. Lesnar vs.
    Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar returned at UFC 200 defeating Mark Hunt via unanimous decision. Brock Lesnar still shares the record for most UFC heavyweight title defenses and defeated...
  28. UFC 200: Main Card Payouts
  29. What is up with the belt hopping lately ??
    We've all probably noticed how regularly the belts seem to be changing hands at the moment, I was just curious what people thought this was attributed to, I'm thinking its a range of things depending...
  30. TUF 23 Finale Fights To Make
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk - Winner of Rose Namajunas/ Karolina Kowalkiewicz Claudia Gadelha - Carla Esparza Andrew Sanchez - Elias Theodorou Khailil Rountree - Joseph Gigliotti / Trvor Smith loser or...
  31. Fights To Make Following Fight Night 90: Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
    Eddie Alvarez - Will Brooks or Tony Ferguson Raphael do Anjos - Khabib Nurmagomedov Derrick Lewis - Travis Browne or Brock Lesnar or Mark Hunt Roy Nelson - Viktor Pesta / Marcin Tybura Loser or...
  32. UFC founder Rorion Gracie reacts to UFC sale
    The UFC has been sold for $4 billion, and Rorion Gracie, the man that created the organization in 1993, is happy for Dana White and the Fertitta brothers. "I don’t know the exact details of the...
  33. Emotional Mark Coleman asks UFC to induct Kevin Randleman in Hall of Fame ‘sooner than later'
    LAS VEGAS -- Mark Coleman made history Sunday when he became the latest fighter to have his name enshrined in two separate wings of the UFC Hall of Fame, but his thoughts remained with his departed...
  34. [VIDEO] Valentina Shevchenko final sparring before Holly Holm
  35. Mark Hunt asks for half Brocks purse or to be released from the UFC
    Linkaroo He says this is the third time he had to fight a cheater..... Feel bad for mark if its true and brock does fail his test its going to be a real shit storm.
  36. good opponent for Shane Carwins return?
    i used to really love watching shane fight, hes coming back which makes me happy, who would you like to see him fight upon return, i say Arlovski vs Barnett winner, or Werdum vs rothwell loser or...
  37. UFC 201: Lawler vs Woodley Weigh-In Video
  38. Fighting in New York
    Apparently, fighting in New York may not be the best for MMA fighters. I think a lot may want to do it once for exposure, especially the MSG event, but given that fighters already complain about pay...
  39. UFC Fight Night 92: Rodriguez vs Caceres weigh-in
  40. Phil Baroni going to jail?
    Phil Baroni is currently in Thailand training with Phuket Top Team Gym and sent out a somewhat cryptic social media message that his fans/family wondering what is the New Bad Ass talking about? And...
  41. Ufc 204 ticket help
    Hi everyone long time no see am wondering if anyone can help me out. I would love to go to ufc 204 in Manchester England and know the tickets are going to sell quick . A was wondering if anyone had a...
  42. Interview with Rich Franklin
    https://youtu.be/blz3L_huOtM
  43. Connor vs Diaz, who do you got?
    IMO Connor can easily win this fight if he's worked on his cardio and plays the matador like Condit did against Nick. That's his 100% bulletproof safe way to win this fight. His only other option is...
  44. McGregor vs Diaz III at UFC 209?
    How perfect would that be? (aside from the FW title issue)
  45. UFC on Fox 21: Maia vs Condit Weigh-in Video (7:00PM ET)
  46. Chris Beal and Dileno Lopes Released by the UFC
    According to Bloody Elbow these two Bantamweights are the most recent cuts from the UFC this weekend. Link
  47. UFC Fight Night 93: Arlovski vs Barnett
    I feel like I have zero confidence in my picks for this card . What're everybody else thinking about this upcoming card.
  48. Reza Medadi vs Marc Diakese likely added to UFC 204
    I'm putting this in the UFC forum instead of News because there hasn't been an official announcement from UFC.com or one of the major news outlets but all signs are pointing to this matchup.
  49. UFC Fight Night 93: Arlovski vs Barnett Weigh-in Video
  50. Help me out folks tickets for ufc 204 needed
    Guys can anyone help with a pretty sale code so I can get ufc 204 tickets I know they will probably not make general sale so looking to get a couple tickets early if anyone would care to help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183