UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Is this the end? Jack's farewell to Zuffa
    Rumors of the Zuffa shopping the UFC have been floating around for over a year now, but with the recent ones coming up of them having a 6 billion dollar valuation, and a buyer from China, it's got...
  2. Design your UFC 200
    Just a snapshot of what you all would do if you were "King for a day". Try and keep it realistic (10 fights or so, actual UFC fighters, etc...) Mine: (any 3 of these pretty much in any order) GSP vs...
  3. Fight Night 85: Hunt vs Mir Weigh-In Video
  4. Frank Mir says Bigfoot Silva settles argument of how Fedor would fare in the UFC
    Linkaroo
  5. Hot Bout????
    When is the last time the main event was the hot bout?
  6. Next Welterweight Title Contender
    Who deserves the next shot at Robbie Lawlers belt I asked this back after Lawler/Condit but the division has shifted a lot.
  7. Chad 'Money' Mendes training
  8. UFC's Jon Anik: I'd like to see Conor McGregor vacate the 145 title
    Conor McGregor is reportedly having an instant rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 200, once again opting to go up in weight instead of making a defense of the featherweight belt that he won last December....
  9. FOX releases Ariel Helwani
    REPORT: I wanted to let you know that I've parted ways with the UFC on FOX. That means I'll no longer be appearing on UFC Tonight, as well as the event coverage on FS1. It's been an honor and a...
  10. Paige VanZant will accept UFC fight during 'DWTS' – if she gets full camp after show
    As long as Paige VanZant leaves herself enough time for a full and proper training camp, the UFC strawweight said she won’t let “Dancing with the Stars” get in the way of booking her next fight....
  11. UFC 197, UFC 198 & UFC 199
    The last 3 ppvs before we hit the UFC 200 series! I thought I'd make a thread for us to discuss the cards in general, some of the fights on these cards, announce some of the fights when added, give...
  12. Tony Ferguson preparing for Khabib
  13. UFC 198 vs UFC 200
    UFC 198 is silly stacked. Werdum vs Miocic for HW title Jacare vs Belfort Maia vs Brown A Silva vs Hall Shogun vs C Anderson Cummins vs Lil Nog Lineker vs Font W Alves vs Barberena Santos vs...
  14. UFC 197: Worst Case Scenario
    If worst comes to worst and Jones removes himself from the fight, who do you think should replace him against Cormier?
  15. Alexander Gustafsson RETIRES?
    "It is with sadness that I have to announce my retirement from MMA and the UFC. I have had a rough 2015 with bad results and lost my motivation for the sport and the training. The decision maker in...
  16. Breaking footage: Dana White and Ariel Helwani in heated confrontation after Helwani released from Fox Sports
    Shocking footage
  17. Neil Magny signs new four-fight contract with UFC
    Free agency might be a new trend in mixed martial arts, but it's apparently not of interest to Neil Magny. The streaking welterweight contender has signed a new four-fight contract with the UFC,...
  18. Legendary boxing coach Freddie Roach discusses Georges St-Pierre return
  19. Why Is Miesha Tate Fighting Amanda Nunes, Not Holly Holm At UFC 200 (VIDEO)
  20. UFC Fight Night Zagreb Weigh-In Video
  21. Frank Mir flagged for potential failed drug test
    dirty mir link Frank denies he took anything illegal......we shall see haha
  22. [VIDEO] Uriah Hall preparing for Anderson Silva
  23. UFC on Fox 19: Texeira vs Evans Weigh-In Video
  24. Michael Chiesa was worried he was going to soil himself at UFC on FOX 19
    Michael Chiesa talks about his UFC on Fox 19 victory over Beneil Dariush, having to go number two during the fight, the choke he used to submit Dariush, what's next and much more. LINK
  25. Who will Diaz fight now?
    Was gonna make a poll but there are many options. Who do think he will fight/who do you think he should fight? Welterweights: GDP Carlos Condit Neil Magney Winner of Brown vs Maia Dong Hyun Kim...
  26. TUF 23 Joanna vs Claudia discussion
    Anybody catch this lastnight? Some awesome fights. A lot of rear naked chokes & a win via soccer kicks to the body! Gonna be a great season Soccer kicks Cummins vs Green
  27. UFC 197 Weigh-In Video
  28. Jacks Rants
    Ok I'm not looking to drag out discussions on Conor/Diaz/UFC stuff but I just felt compelled to point out how "underwhelmed" I am with 200. I guess I had high hopes, and maybe I'm jumping the...
  29. OSP's camp failed him tonight.
    Seemed like OSP didn't really have a game plan other than survive. He matched up vary well size wise. He may have performed better with better coaching.
  30. Fights to Make After UFC 197
    Jon Jones - Daniel Cormier Ovince St. Preux - Jimi Manuwa Demetrious Johnson - You almost have to give it to Joey B again tbh. His win streak is difficult to ignore. I just don't know if they'll go...
  31. UFC 200 Press Conference
  32. Better UFC 200 Main Event
    Better UFC 200 Main Event: Cormier vs Jones II or Diaz vs McGregor II?
  33. More worth your $60?
    Okay, we have two cards to stack up now, which 5-fight PPV is more worth the $60 dollars to you now that UFC 200 has a real main event? UFC 198 Fabricio Werdum vs. Stipe Miocic [HW Title] Vitor...
  34. [VIDEO] Stipe Miocic preparing for Fabricio Werdum
  35. Did the UFC make the right call for 200?
    So it seems the world does not revolve around McGreggor. We've talked at length so comment if you really want, but I just wanted a poll as a quick reference.
  36. Undefeated Josh Emmett Steps In For Injured Nick Hein to Face Jon Tuck In This Sunday's Fight Night 87
    I didn't post this in the news thread because Instagram isn't exactly a news source but I'm sure the fight will happen. Here's a Link. https://www.instagram.com/p/BE-IDhmIAbt/
  37. Tate reveals what made Rousey go off on Paige VanZant
    Miesha Tate will never be friends with Ronda Rousey. That much is certain. But the current UFC women's bantamweight champion took things to a new level today by relaying a story from popular women's...
  38. UFC Fight Night 87 Weigh-In Video
  39. UFC Fight Night 87: Rotterdam Post Fight Conference Video
  40. Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz [Parody Video] Back to the Future
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKqQN5HiR2E in case you missed it...
  41. Rank the fights of UFC 198
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Lineker vs. Font 2. Souza vs. Belfort 3. Cyborg vs. Smith 4. Werdum vs. Miocic 5. Rua vs. Anderson 6. Santos vs. Marquardt 7. Maia vs....
  42. Vitor wants fans to fund his camps, just like Trump 'needs to raise money for his campaign'
    "If presidents like Trump and Hillary Clinton need to raise money for marketing , I'll show how much I need and how much I spend. I think it's fair. When you go to church, you must contribute. I...
  43. UFC 198: Watch List w/ Joe Silva and Sean Shelby
  44. UFC 198: Werdum vs Miocic - Weigh-in Video
  45. UFC 198: Post Fight Press Conference Video
  46. Fights to Make After UFC 198
    Stipe Miocic - Alistair Overeem Fabricio Werdum - Junior dos Santos Ronaldo Souza - Luke Rockhold/Chris Weidman winner Vitor Belfort - Lyoto Machida or Anderson Silva rematch Cristiane "Cyborg"...
  47. ‘Jacare’ Souza injured knee before UFC 198, promises to ‘destroy’ winner of Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping
    Ronaldo Souza was offered a shot at Luke Rockhold at UFC 199, but a knee injury prevented him from taking the fight. "Jacare" released a statement explaining his injury, and asking for a shot at the...
  48. TJ and Faber friendship over
    Welp! Looks like they are done. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttjHoQihv_0&sns=em
  49. Ufc fight week july vegas. 5 titles. Odds of champs losing
    5 titles on the line 1 being interim. Odds that 1 champ loses. Odds 2 champs. No champs. Odds we lose a title shot off fight week. 205. Jones or cormier falls off. Rumble in 155. Alvarez falls off....
  50. [VIDEO] Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustafsson Training Highlights
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183