UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Fightweets: Should the UFC pull the plug on the CM Punk experiment?
    An exciting new contender at welterweight, the latest hijinks between Anderson Silva and Michael Bisping, the passing of a legend, and a whole lot else went down this week. But CM Punk moved the...
  2. FIGHTS PULLED/RESCHEDULED
    Next Sunday's (February 21st) UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Oliveira card on FS1 was supposed to feature a whopping 14 fights, as opposed to the usual 11-13. As of this weekend, two fights have been...
  3. Pick a Card (Poll included)
    Hey guys, I'm a little bored and I haven't done one of these for a little while. I'm going to post a bunch of fictional fight cards. I want to know which one you'd rather watch and preferably, why....
  4. UFC Pittsburgh-Anthony Smith in vs. Augusto Guimaraes
    Regional veteran, coming off first round starching of tough as nails Josh Neer, Anthony Smith-current CFFC and Victory Fighting Championship Middleweight Champion, gets his "call back" from the UFC....
  5. Rousey says she was out on her feet after first exchange in holm fight
    Rousey interview
  6. Video of McGregor Wasted, Smoking and Thanking Jesus
    Has anyone seen this? It's probably an old clip but it's pretty funny and supposedly has just appeared online. He's basically in a hotel lobby wandering around drunk while smoking and thanking jesus...
  7. Conor McGregor: 'I'm here to win every belt and then I'm gone'
    Conor McGregor wants to become the first UFC fighter in history to claim two titles in two different weight classes simultaneously next month. But it now appears he's more serious than ever about...
  8. Been out of Country, and just Saw Shogun Vs Evens.....WAR SHOGUN
    I got Shogun dodging a wild right from evens and countering with a left high kick to the jaw for the ko....na but Really how y'all see this going down
  9. UFC Fight Night 83: Post-Fight Press Conference
  10. Mario Yamasaki reffing mishaps at in Pittsburghs Fight Night (Thoughts?)
    I was thoroughly annoyed with Yamasaki last night. He had a couple of big messups last night. The first one wasn't as bad but was still pretty terrible IMO. The Cody Garbrandt stoppage is what I'm...
  11. Wonderboy vs Red King co main to Rockhold/Weidman 2?
    Saw Rogan mentioned it being rumored...I'm assuming they're set on either Condit/Lawler2 or Mcrgegor/Lawler if Conor wins in 2 weeks, for 200. Which, in turn, means Woodley-Thompson, it'll be awhile....
  12. The New UFC 196 McGregor v Diaz Preview Trailer
    I don't know if anyone agrees but I'm actually more excited for this fight than I was for the Dos Anjos one. I just wish we had a few months of trash talk back and forth for a few months in the build...
  13. Frankie Edgar says the C in UFC stands for Conor
    Frankie Interview Frankie Edgar is not very happy with Dana White and the UFC.Great interview with some good points.
  14. War Diaz
    I'm hoping Diaz finishes him, but wins at least, how y'all see this going down? #warDiaz
  15. UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs Bisping Weigh-In Video
  16. Fights To Make Following Fight Night 84: Silva vs Bisping
    I didn't put a whole lot of thought in some of the Prelim Fights but here's what I came up with. Feel free to list some matchups here too please. Michael Bisping - Gegard Mousasi Anderson Silva -...
  17. Silva Bisbing
    I'm hearing from quite a few people Silva got screwed, I didn't watch but what's the cansusus here?? Who do you think won and this will set up a rematch IMO
  18. Do not ask Rousey about fighting!
    Ronda Rousey's PR mandate: Don't ask about fighting, or 'she will walk out' Former UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey was recently interviewed by an Australian news program, but...
  19. Video: Countdown to UFC 196: Holly Holm vs Miesha Tate
  20. Morning Report: Matt Brown, Tyron Woodley get into Twitter war over Conor McGregor's welterweight contendership
    Conor McGregor might be holding the UFC featherweight division "hostage" but he's also causing turmoil at 170 pounds. McGregor moves up to welterweight to face lightweight contender Nate Diaz March 5...
  21. Diaz & McGregor Scuffle
    Mayhem at the final presser. Conor throws left close-fist punched that hits Diaz's hand. Can't wait for this fight! Full Pre-Fight Final Press Conference
    Pages: 2
  22. Jones gives Cormier D-X Chop after face off
  23. Who will now be the main event at UFC 200 now that Connor has lost?
  24. Fights to Make After UFC 196
    Nate Diaz - Eddie Alvarez Conor McGregor - Frankie Edgar (Maybe now with the loss, he'll go back and defend his title) Miesha Tate - Ronda Rousey Holly Holm - Amanda Nunes Ilir Latifi - Ovince St....
  25. mcgregor:loss a hard pill to swallow
    linkroosy Yeah i bet its hard to swallow you lost to a fat-skinny gazelle...... You got beat the fuck up on the feet and absolutely raped on the ground... RDA......Frankie Edgar..........conor won't...
  26. Diaz says weight played no role in his win
    Diaz link It would be interesting to see a rematch at 155....i think diaz with a full camp would be to much. Funniest part of interview........ "The weight had nothing to do with anything. I had to...
  27. With Mcgregors loss another UFC star goes down
    linky dinky doo After all the recent losses from the fighters the UFC has been trying to push,what does this mean moving forward?and are there any lessons to be learned? Really good discussion im...
  28. The greatest Dan Henderson Interview you'll ever hear...
    or the worst interview with MMA Legend Dan Henderson you'll ever hear. Listen to the link below and decide for yourself. If you think it's great...you're welcome. If you think it sucks...I'm sorry....
  29. Dana White Discusses UFC 196 and The Aftermath (Video)
  30. Holm vs.
    Haven't done one of these in a while.
  31. McGregor vs.
    Even after defeat, McGregor has plenty options. Options are good.
  32. Diaz vs.
    Nate said he's on top now. Can only think of a couple options here.
  33. Tate vs.
    1st UFC title defense for Miesha should be...
  34. Nate Diaz wants fight with Georges St. Pierre / Firas Zahabi responds
    Before Nate's fight against Conor McGregor at UFC 196, he expressed interest in a fight with Georges St. Pierre. LINK After the fight, Firas Zahabi responded on twitter stating, "let me see what I...
  35. Google Trends
    Messing around with google trends: McGregor surpasses Ronda's highest mark, and Nate isn't far behind. GSP is crickets compared to the other 3.
  36. Twitter Mailbag: Do we applaud McGregor's courage, or mock his mistakes?
    In this week’s Twitter Mailbag, what lesson(s) should we take away from UFC 196? And what should become of the UFC featherweight title now? Also, is “Dancing With The Stars” the best move for a...
  37. Jon Anik keeps promise, gets 209 tattoo
    Jon Anik made good. The UFC play-by-play man now infamously bet his podcast and broadcast partner Kenny Florian that he would get a 209 tattoo if Nate Diaz managed to defeat Conor McGregor at UFC...
  38. Miesha Tate pays back cop for UFC 196 weigh-ins
    Miesha Tate got a little revenge on the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. After video of Officer Russel Mettke stealing a glance at Tate's backside during the UFC 196's weigh-ins went viral,...
  39. BE Analytics: Were T.J. Dillashaw and Carlos Condit robbed?
    Greetings from the 10th Annual MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference. The nerdiness at the Boston Convention Center is palpable. You can feel it in the air as sports dorks from armchair quants to...
  40. I Am Not Surprised Motherf***ers Remix - Nate Diaz Video
  41. Video: Watch emotional UFC 196 backstage footage following Diaz-McGregor, Tate-Holm
    Officials are calling it simply a “preview,” but with the teaser for “UFC 196: The Thrill and The Agony,” we get to see the biggest moments from the recent UFC 196 event. The online series takes...
  42. Rumor .....FOX in negotiations to buy the UFC
    Just saw a jeremy botter video on youtube talking about it.......and its on a few forums. Anyone else hear about this? Rumors are fox offered 2 billion but ufc wants 3......apparently they are still...
  43. Junior Dos Santos preparing for Ben Rothwell fight
  44. After failed UFC negotiations Rory Macdonald set to test free agency
    linky doo Macdonald confirmed his fight with "Wonderboy" is the last on his contract and after failed attempt at negotiations he is set to test free agency.
  45. Did Conor just say no to a rematch with Nate
    http://entimports.com/2016/03/report-conor-mcgregor-turned-down-rematch-against-nate-diaz/
  46. Conor McGregor's trainer arrested over fatal assault
    Sad story. Deceased assault victim told ‘not your business’ and punched in the face Assault victim Paddy Mullally went to the aid of a woman being accosted by her partner, despite being told it was...
  47. Nate Diaz Interview
    Link "I feel like, honest, I feel like the UFC wants to weed me the f--- out of this position," Diaz told ESPN.com. "I don't know if I'm supposed to say that. Sorry. I feel like a lot of people are...
  48. MMA Fighters In Youth
  49. Cat Zingano Social Media Cryptic Message/Post
    Cat posted this... I'm ready.... Got some damn good news from the @ufc big guy today y'all!!! #alphacat2016 #alphacatzingano #yesthatsmylaundry #nofilter #givenofcuks #fittofight follow me on...
  50. Fan-Made Conor McGregor Comeback Video
    I've got to say that I'm not the biggest McG fan but this video is pretty well done for a fan. Enjoy ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182