UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Mystic Mother F****** Mac!
    Video He predicts deez tingz.
  2. 2015 MMA Whammy Awards - VOTE!
    Hey everyone! With my Twitter account All That MMA and YouTube, we are doing an end-of-the-year award show. If you guys could please vote and share this with as many people as possible, that would be...
  3. Which fight would you most like to see?
    Based on the Fight Matrix rankings of 1 v 2 in each weight class what order would you put these into? 1. Werdum v Valesquez 2 2. Jones v Cormier 2 3. Rockhold v Weidman 2 4. Lawler v Hendricks 3 5....
  4. Which fight would you most like to see - 3 v 4
    Based on the Fight Matrix rankings of 3 v 4 in each weight class what order would you put these into? 1. Arlovski v Overeem 2. Johnson v Bader 3. Romero v Belfort 4. MacDonald v Woodley 5. Cerrone v...
  5. Based on the rankings - which fight would you most like to see - 5 v 6
    Based on the Fight Matrix rankings of 5 v 6 in each weight class what order would you put these into? 1. JDS v Miocic 2. P Davis v Gustafsson 3. Machida v Jacare 4. Palhares v Lombard 5. Ferguson v...
  6. Bisping Vs Silva Feb 22
    No links to the story yet but annouced on the UFC FB page. Fight Pass Main event??????
  7. Tamdan McCrory outlines three-step plan for UFC success: 'Make weight. Crush your opponent. Get paid.'
    In a time when MMA's "free market" is as publicly discussed and seemingly alluring as ever, there goes Tamdan McCrory, trotting up to the UFC's front desk and eagerly filling out a job application....
  8. Video - Countdown to UFC 195: Robbie Lawler vs Carlos Condit
  9. Does Conner stop at LW
    He's only 27 and he weighs over 170 as is if he did win the LW belt in theory could he go to 170 Remember with no IVs natural welterweights may be smaller in the near future not to mention new drug...
  10. McGregor vs. RDA at UFC 198 in March 2016 confirmed RUMOR.....??????
    I check several reputable, credible MMA news sites every day just to stay on top of all things MMA. But my girlfriend comes into the room today reading from her Facebook newsfeed to me, "Did you know...
  11. Rank the fights for UFC 195 - Lawler vs Condit
    1. Robbie Lawler vs Carlos Condit 2. Dustin Poirier vs Joe Duffy 3. Andre Arlovski vs Stipe Miocic 4. Lorenz Larkin vs Albert Tumenov 5. Michael McDonald vs Masanori Kanehara 6. Brian Ortega vs...
  12. Ultimate Prelim Card
    Some cool fights I'd like to see that won't be main event headliners and could wind up on as prelims... Tamdan McCrory v Uriah Hall Gian Villante v Nikola Krylov Anthony Birchak v Francisco Rivera...
  13. Fights to Make After UFC 195
    Robbie Lawler - Tyron Woodley (Although I'd be more than happy with an instant rematch) Carlos Condit - Demian Maia (Winner gets the winner of the above fight) Stipe Miocic - Fabricio Werdum/Cain...
  14. Next Welterweight Title Contender
    Who deserves the next shot at Robbie Lawlers belt
  15. Not who deserves, but which fight would you rather see Conor McGregor in?
    Here are my Top options At Featherweight Frankie Edgar Jose Aldo Max Holloway At Lightweight Raphael dos Anjos Anthony Pettis Khabib Nurmagomedov Tony Ferguson Donald Cerrone
  16. Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit UFC 195 scorecard
    Check out Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit UFC 195 scorecard to see how the judges scored a memorable main event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Judges Derek Cleary and...
  17. UFC 200: What are the Main events you think need to be on this milestone card?
    How does your UFC 200 look in terms of main events?
  18. BJJ Scout: Dominick Cruz Study
    Saw this last night, pretty nicely made little breakdown video about Dominick Cruz's mobility. Worth a watch.
  19. Jon Jones mocks Daniel Cormier's UFC 182 weigh-in comments on Instagram
    Jon Jones may not have a fight scheduled (yet), but he's back to at least some of his old ways. While it appears from the outside looking in his personal life is on the straight and narrow, he's...
  20. Report: Rafael dos Anjos-Conor McGregor, Holly Holm-Miesha Tate for UFC 197, Las Vegas
    Brace yourself, but UFC 197 looks like it might just be a blockbuster. Bleacher Report indicated that UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos will meet featherweight champ Conor McGregor in the...
  21. McGregor blasts Mayweather for race comments
    Facebook Post: 1. Rolling Stone, thank you for putting me as one of your top 25 sex symbols of 2015! My Mother will be delighted and proud! 2. ESPN, FOX, BT Sports, MMA Fighting, Yahoo, MMA Junkie...
  22. Sage Northcutt Tested Randomly (6th time in 3 months!)
    Apparently this is the 6th time in 3 months he has been randomly tested. Is this too much or required?
  23. UFC FN 81 Statistical Matchup Analysis: Dillashaw & Cruz
    Former bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz has been on the shelf for the greater part of the last four years due to a long string of broken hands, torn knee ligaments and a torn groin. Cruz was the...
  24. Judges, referees selected for UFC 196: Fabricio Werdum vs. Cain Velasquez 2
    Veteran referee "Big" John McCarthy will be the third man in the cage when Fabricio Werdum puts his UFC heavyweight championship on the line against Cain Velasquez at UFC 196. The Nevada Athletic...
  25. McGregor's Camp Have Sights On 3rd Belt At Welterweight
    Just read a quote from Kavanagh where he talks about going for a third belt at Welterweight in a years time. I know he trains with Gunnar Nelson and other larger guys but can anyone really see this...
  26. Ronda Wont Be Fighting At UFC 200
    Anyone quite surprised that she wont fight ? I expected her to be in as soon as possible but I guess she learnt from last time what happens when your schedule is too busy. Do you reckon it will be...
  27. Bisping Randomly Tested While Live On Radio Show
    This is hilarious, did anyone else hear this? Must be annoying as hell not knowing when they can show up! Here is the audio clip!
  28. Police Body Camera footage of Juliana Pena arrest (2 angles)
    2 different officers' chest cams. #1 is group near arresting officer and interviewing Pena and friend while #2 is an interview with the alleged victim of the assault.
  29. Conor McGregor eats Sheepshead
    Back in 2013, Conor McGregor tries Sheepshead. It's an icelandic delicacy, known as Svio, so even though it may seem disgusting to North Americans and other parts of the world, it's a real treat in...
  30. Kenny Florian Plagiarizes For UFC Article; Fox Sports Calls It An "Oversight"
    Fox Sports is, as a whole, garbage, so it’s hardly surprising to learn that the UFC partner’s preview of this weekend’s Fight Night bout between TJ Dillashaw and Dominick Cruz contained material...
  31. Video: Headliner Dominick Cruz arrives to UFC workouts on crutches
    BOSTON – Fans and media in attendance at UFC Fight Night 81 open workouts got a bit of a scare from headliner Dominick Cruz. Video: Headliner Dominick Cruz arrives to UFC workouts on crutches lol,...
  32. Killer B vs Killa B
    Just noticed we have a Killer B and a Killa B on the card tonight. Reminds me of UFC 101 when The Spider and Da Spyder were both fighting. Aside from the overused nicknames (i.e. Pitbull), are there...
  33. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 81
    Dominick Cruz - Urijah Faber or Frankie Edgar (If he chooses to drop, which I still believe is a good possibility after being snubbed again) T.J. Dillashaw - Raphael Assuncao Eddie Alvarez - Tony...
  34. Rare Conor McGregor Locker Room Footage
    Has anyone else seen this yet? It's pretty funny!
  35. BJ Penns Best MMA Moments?
    What would you say were BJ Penn's best moments in the UFC? This list does a pretty good job but im sure there must be more?
  36. UFC title loss evident in Carlos Condit's new driver's license photo
    While the timing probably wasn’t the greatest, Carlos Condit has a surefire conversation-starter for cashiers, bank tellers and anyone else who needs to see his ID for the next few years. Regardless...
  37. The UFC tier list: bantamweight
    The UFC tier list: bantamweight Thought this was a cool write up
  38. UFC on FOX 18 Open Workout Videos (Josh Barnett & Sage Northcutt)
    Barnett w/ an impromptu wrestling match, hype speech about injuries and real men don't pull out of fights last minute, and an introduction to the 'ham string blowing' moves from Northcutt. Sage out...
  39. Veteran fighters Danny Castillo, Mike Pierce released by UFC
    Two longtime members of the UFC roster were let go. Danny Castillo and Mike Pierce, both solid veterans with good wins on their records, were cut by the promotion, multiple sources confirmed Friday...
  40. Pastor Goes APE Shit After Hearing Conor McGregors God Comments
    Looks like McGregor caused quite a stir with his comments about Jesus Christ and God. This pastor from Texas went crazy and ordered a him to be struck by a Thunderbolt from God! I wonder if McGregor...
  41. Ronda Rousey's Sandy Ass Cheeks
    WOW! Did anyone see Rondas new nude pics? She was doing a nude photoshoot for Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit edition. But... The twist is she was only wearing body paint so basically nude. The photos...
  42. Fights to Make After UFC on FOX 18 (Main Card +1)
    Anthony Johnson - Jon Jones/Daniel Cormier winner Ryan Bader - Alexander Gustafsson Ben Rothwell - Stipe Miocic or Cain Velasquez (whoever isn't fighting Werdum next) Josh Barnett - Unfortunately I...
  43. Sandy Cheeks & Body Paint: Ronda Rousey Nude Pictures Surface!
    Damn some of these are amazing! I'll definitely be getting that issue of Sports Illustrated! Anyone still worried that Ronda has too many other obligations aside from fighting?
  44. The sad truth about Roy Nelson
    The sad truth about Roy Nelson My original idea for this article was to compare Sage Northcutt’s salary of $40k/$40k to other fighters in the UFC. The purpose was to make the argument that Northcutt...
  45. Who in the hell is Mike Jackson?
    This guy is on the bottom of the next card with no pro fights and one loss fighting as a amateur. Anyone know how he got the call up to the ufc or a better question why?
  46. Chris Weidman modeling in fashion article
    The intro paragraph: Athletes are perhaps the most expected celebrity guests during New York Fashion Week: Men’s. Erick Decker, Victor Cruz, and Julian Edelman have been regular fixtures throughout...
  47. Fight Night 82 Open Workouts
    Stephen Thompson hitting pads: Roy Nelson and his kid (I am assuming) hitting submissions & summersalting around:
  48. CM Punk Refuses To Answer WWE Questions and Walks Out of an Interview
    Former WWE Superstar CM Punk was recently interviewed for Complex Magazine. He insulted the interviewer, refused to answer WWE questions, and left the interview. When he’s asked if he is anxious or...
  49. Listen to Misha Cirkunov pop Alex Nicholson's jaw with vicious neck crank
    Misha Cirkunov pulled off an impressive win in his UFC debut with a second-round neck crank that popped Alex Nicholson's jaw out of socket, forcing the tap out. Cirkunov looked good throughout the...
  50. Conor McGregor versus UFC
    There's been talk on this forum about fighters > promotions. I think Conor will be bigger than the UFC if he claims the LW belt. I have the feeling Conor won't be satisfied until he has a stake in...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183