UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. I was watching the Warriors/Clippers game last night..
    I was watching the Warriors/Clippers game last night.. and they were playing in LA, and they start panning to the hollywood stars in the crowd, there was Floyd Mayweather Jr., Billy Crystal, Derek...
  2. 'TUF 23' tryouts seek male 205-pounders, female 135ers and 115ers
    Upcoming tryouts for “The Ultimate Fighter” will include fighters – male and female – from three different weight classes. Officials today announced an open call for male light heavyweights, as well...
  3. Renan Barao Vs Ricardo Lamas
    Renan Barao is making the jump to Featherweight(145) I dont see them giving him and gimme fight(although its possible, he may need a couple gimme fights where he could dominate to get some confidence...
  4. Jon Jones Breaks Silence\on Accident, Suspension, Return to UFC, and More
    A walk in the park interview with Jon Jones and Ariel Helwani... You Tube Link
  5. Federal Trade Commission ends second investigation of UFC
    The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has closed an investigation of UFC regarding whether "Zuffa, LLC, or any other unnamed persons, partnerships, or corporations have engaged or are engaging in...
  6. Holly Holm isn't buying that 'hype monster' Ronda Rousey was created by the media
    Was Ronda Rousey just a cultural phenomenon created by the media? I'll never tell, but that's a take being offered up by former UFC contender Chael Sonnen. Reacting to those comments on ESPN Radio...
  7. How Tom Brady is making Jon Anik drop Brian Stann's 'Greatest Living American' tag
    Anik described the circumstances leading to the change during an appearance on MMAjunkie Radio. “My twin brother actually told me, after watching the prelims, that John Anderson on SportsCenter on...
  8. Rafael Cordeiro: Fabricio Werdum is the best heavyweight ever
    Who is the greatest heavyweight of all-time? Rafael Cordeiro believes it’s the one who holds the UFC belt today. Longtime MMA coach Rafael Cordeiro refused to call Fabricio Werdum the best...
  9. Back at Kings MMA, Jake Ellenberger cuts out 'nonsense' of past camps
    Jake Ellenberger is hopeful that the third time will be the charm for his scheduled dance with former Strikeforce champ Tarec Saffiedine. Ellenberger (30-10 MMA, 9-6 UFC) and Saffiedine (15-4 MMA,...
  10. Conor McGregor praises Cathal Pendred: 'This man deserves endless respect'
    UFC welterweight Cathal Pendred recently announced his retirement from active mixed martial arts competition and UFC featherweight interim champion Conor McGregor praised his teammate in a Facebook...
  11. UFC Fight Night-79 Henderson vs Masvidal Weigh-in
  12. Video-Watch Dominique Steele's slam-knockout of 'Maestro' Dong Hyun Kim
    SEOUL – Check out the slam-knockout that earned Dominique Steele a third-round knockout victory over ”Maestro” Dong Hyun Kim.
  13. UFC Fight Night 79 results: Marco Beltran edges Ning Guangyou in snoozer
    SEOUL – It won’t win any “Fight of the Night” awards, but Marco Beltran got the victory and edged Ning Guangyou. Beltran (7-3 MMA, 2-0 UFC), a semifinalist on “The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America,”...
  14. Video: McGregor in optimal shape 2 weeks out from UFC 194
    With just two weeks to go until UFC 194, Conor McGregor looks to be in optimal shape as he prepares for Jose Aldo. The Irishman will take on the long-reigning featherweight champion in a title...
  15. Benson Henderson's Toothpick against Masvidal (VIDEO)
  16. Bethe Correia wants to retire Miesha Tate: ‘I will make your wish come true, Miesha’
    Miesha Tate was willing to retire after seeing Holly Holm leapfrog her and face Ronda Rousey for the UFC gold in Australia, and Bethe Correia wants to send "Cupcake" into retirement -- especially...
  17. Pick Your Side: Stacked Edition
    Sorry if I'm jumping the gun. The triple-event is just so stacked and I can barely contain myself. If someone wants to make a fancier version, go ahead. Aldo vs McGregor Edgar vs Mendes Weidman vs...
  18. Benson Henderson spits out Toothpick mid-fight against Jorge Masvidal
    And they even look for the toothpick before the fight.
  19. Sage Northcutt's father was a coke/roids dealer??
    The next morning, Mike returned to the hotel carrying a canvas bag. Moments after entering Room 909, he left again. As he walked toward the parking lot, a handful of armed DEA agents descended on...
  20. Winner of Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor to join Ronda Rousey on cover of EA Sports UFC 2
    There's more at stake for Jose Aldo and Conor McGregor in the main event of UFC 194 than a shiny golden belt. Speaking on Thursday morning's edition of SportsCenter, UFC President Dana White...
  21. New UFC complex includes Ronda Rousey Restaurant, Anderson Silva Conference Room
    Should your presence be required at the UFC’s sprawling new complex, set to open around February 2017, a few familiar names will greet you in its halls. You might pass by the Chuck Liddell Lounge on...
  22. Dana White responds to Jon Jones' claim that UFC knew about Vitor Belfort's PED use
    Dana White commented on the Vitor Belfort sketchy drug test in 2012 for the first time Thursday. Deadspin reported in September that Belfort had high levels of testosterone before a fight with Jon...
  23. Dana White: 'GSP's done' as a fighter
    There's no official word regarding whether former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will return to the Octagon after being away from MMA more than two years. 'GSP', now 34, left the sport...
  24. Dana White: Ronda Rousey admitted she was 'exhausted' going into Holly Holm fight
    Ronda Rousey hasn't really spoken publicly since her loss to Holly Holm, outside of a statement posted to Instagram. However, she has spoken to UFC president Dana White regularly since UFC 193 on...
  25. What becomes of Conor McGregor with a loss at UFC 194?
    In this week’s Twitter Mailbag, what happens if Conor McGregor loses at UFC 194? And if he can’t beat Jose Aldo, who in the world can? We’ll also walk the fine line between getting pumped for future...
  26. UFN 80 Embedded: Vol. 1
  27. Weidman vs Rockhold fight poll
    I initially thought that Rockhold could edge out Weidman. But after seeing rockhold's last few fights over a few times, although they have been impressive his boxing is lacking I think quite a bit....
  28. Ranks the fights for UFC Fight Night 80
    These ranking of the fights threads are an original idea from Fastko by the way. List the fights in order that you are most excited for!!! 1. Rose Namajunas vs Paige Van Zant 2. Jim Miller vs Michael...
  29. UFC Fight Night 80: Namajunas vs Van Zant Weigh in (LIVE)
  30. Ranks the fights for TUF 22 Finale
    1. Frankie Edgar vs Chad Mendes 2. Tony Ferguson vs Edson Barboza 3. Evan Dunham vs Joe Lauzon 4. Gabriel Gonzaga vs Konstantin Erokhin 5. Artem Lobov vs Ryan Hall 6. Geane Herrera vs Joby Sanchez 7....
  31. I did a show for TV Yorkshire
    Here is me on TV Yorkshire talking about the UFC TV Yorkshire talks UFC 194
  32. Rank the fights for UFC 194
    T1. Chris Weidman vs Luke Rockhold T1. Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor 3. Jacare vs Yoel Romero 4.Max Holloway vs Jeremy Stephens 5. John Makdessi vs Yancy Medeiros 6. Urijah Faber vs Frankie Saenz 7....
  33. TUF 22 Finale weigh-in Video
  34. Paige & Sage Post Fight Night 80 Thoughts/Comments
    I was curious to see how the PGers took to Paige VanZant & Sage Northcutt's performances after last night. I personally think a lot was exposed of the two and both have A LONG WAY to go before being...
  35. How about Dana White calling out referee Herb Dean
    Watching the PostFight show on FS1, and Dana was visibly upset Herb let Ryan Hall hang onto Artem Lobov's back. Dana said Herb 'made a big mistake and let Hall hang on Artem's back for three...
  36. Kevin Casey suffered Retinal Tear against Antonio Carlos Jr.
    Kevin suffered a gruesome retinal tear following an accidental eye poke. Pic of eye Pic of laser surgery
  37. New middleweight champ!!!!
    Now rockhold should defend his title 1st vs Anderson Silva.
  38. Fights to Make After This Weekend
    UFC Fight Night 80 Rose Namajunas - Tecia Torres Paige Van Zant - Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger Michael Chiesa - Evan Dunham Jim Miller - Rustam Khabilov/Norman Parke loser Sage Northcutt - Chris...
  39. Video of Conor/Aldo's Corners Reacting to KO
    Great video of both corners' reaction to the finish in the main event. You have to watch Aldo's corner multiple times and look at the faces of each individual person (and that includes Bruce Buffer)....
  40. The Big MMA Rankings Conundrum
    Individual weight and especially P4P rankings are always tricky to determine, but this moment in time has perhaps the most unusual set of challenges that I've ever seen in the history of MMA. The...
  41. UFC's Sage Northcutt in Star Wars commercial (VIDEO)
    Sage Northcutt (7-0) took the mixed martial arts (MMA) world by storm in the second half of 2015, winning (and finishing) his first two fights under the ZUFFA banner. Still only 19, the "Super"...
  42. Video: Nate Diaz and Michael Johnson had a brief pre-weigh-in dustup
    Nate Diaz and his UFC on FOX 17 opponent, Michael Johnson, had a dustup prior to today official fighter weigh-ins. And fellow UFC on FOX 17 fighter Tamdan McCrory was there to capture the video....
  43. Rank the fights for UFC on Fox 17
    1. Junior do Santos vs Alistar Overeem 2. Rafael dos Anjos vs Donald Cerrone 3. Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson 4. Myles Jury vs Charles Oliveira 5. Sarah Kaufman vs Valentina Shevchenko 6. Nik Lentz vs...
  44. Pick Your Side For UFC Fox 17
    Not who you think will win but who you want to win!!!
  45. UFC on Fox 17 - dos Anjos vs Cerrone Weigh in (Video)
  46. Most Dangerous Weapons/Skillsets In MMA Today
    What are The Most Dangerous Weapons In MMA Today.... My List- Jose Aldo's Leg Kicks-(IMO The Most Dangerous Weapon ever, Unfortunately he just doesn't use them very much) Jon Jones Reach Rousimar...
  47. Jack's predictions for 2016
    Starting with UFC 195; I still think either man takes the main event, and I think both draw interest for a GSP comeback fight, more so for Lawler, although WHEREYOUATCARLOS?!? did almost finish...
  48. War Diaz War Overeem
    So amped with those 2 fights
  49. Fights to Make After UFC on FOX 17
    Rafael Dos Anjos - Connor McGregor (Although, in my ideal world it would be RDA/Ferguson and McGregor/Edgar) Donald Cerrone - Tony Ferguson Alistair Overeem - Josh Barnett/Ben Rothwell winner (I'd...
  50. ufc 2015 year in review
    Alot of great champs fell this year. A change of the guard. Some great fights. My top 3 ufc fighters of the year Fighter of year Connor McGregor. Runner ups Joanna jedkczak And ill go with mighty...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182